剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
We need to keep this quiet.
我不应该告诉他的上司吗?
Shouldn't I tell his superiors?
绝对不能
Absolutely not.
我们不能相信特勤局?
We can't trust the Secret Service?
乔保守了这个机密是有原因的
Joe kept this top secret for a reason.
我相信我哥哥的直觉 你呢?
I believe in my brother's instincts. Do you?
我相信 - 好 很好
Yes. - Okay, good.
所以在我们不清楚情况之前
So we tell no one until we have a better understanding
不能告诉任何人
of what we're dealing with.
好的
Okay. Um...
我需要一两天来复印所有文件
it'll take me a day or so to copy it all.
没关系
That's okay.
你的声音跟他的一模一样
You sound just like him.
我们很快再联♥系♥
We'll talk soon.
你对伪造活动的猜测是对的
Your counterfeiting guess was right, Reacher.
我猜的是枪♥支♥走私或性贩运
My bet was guns or sex trafficking.
一切都跟金钱有关
Well, like you said, everything comes down to cash.
造假者干掉了中间人
Counterfeiters just cut out the middle man.
但是为了伪钞谋杀几条人命 值得吗?
But multiple murders over Monopoly money?
有人为了20美元杀人
People kill over 20 bucks in a wallet.
想象一下 为了保护无限供应的伪钞他们愿意做什么
Imagine what they'd do to protect a limitless supply.
不需要想象 我们去过莫里森家
We don't have to imagine; we've been to the Morrisons' house.
这不是巧合 No way it's a coincidence Hubble was a currency manager
赫堡是亚特兰大中轴金融的货币经理
for Axis Financial's Atlanta branch.
我们去看看他工作的地方
Okay, so we check out where he worked.
我中午去那里掏出警徽
I go there midday flashing a badge,
人家不仅会闭嘴 还会找律师
people clam up and lawyer up.
我在银行下班后再去查几个员工
I'll track down some of the suits after hours.
但现在
- Mm. - But right now,
我需要你穿上警服回局里
I need you back in uniform and at the station house.
假装在找杀死莫里森夫妇的前罪犯
Pretend to look for the ex-cons who killed the Morrisons.
不好意思 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
蒂勒不知道我们怀疑他
Teale doesn't know we suspect him,
所以我们暂时做做样子给他看
so we play his game for now.
我会告诉他你的房♥子被非法闯入
I'll tell him you found your house broken into
你想抓住闯入者
and you're determined to find out who's responsible.
我得忍♥受蒂勒挥舞着手杖 颐指气使?
So I get to watch Teale waving his cane like a scepter,
那你干什么?
playin' boss; what do you get to do?
我会去拜访那个狱警
I'm going to pay a visit to that jail guard, Spivey.
我拿到了他的地址 住在隔壁县
Got his address this morning. Next county over.
我跟你去
I'll come.
因为上次你们的见面很顺利?
'Cause it went so well the last time?
不行 你去扎卡莱亚斯佩雷斯公♥司♥看看
No, you're gonna to go see Zacarias Perez LLP.
查一下卓布林被捕的案件
See what you can find out about Jobling's arrest.
你给我派任务?
An assignment?
我还以为不管是我的工作、外表
I thought I was not--
还是生活方式都表明我不再是警♥察♥了?
by employment, appearance, or lifestyle choice- a cop anymore.
这说明了我有多绝望
Well, shows you how desperate I am.
所以放聪明一点 不要触犯法律
So be smart, don't break the law,
并向我保证你不会再进拘留室
and promise me you won't end up in another holding cell.
不会的
No.
真恨不得这一切尽快结束 那个家伙离开我们的小镇
Can't wait till this is over and that guy's out of our town.
康克林警官
Officer Conklin.
你是按照银行家的工作时间上班呢?
Keeping banker's hours?
我刚才去了停尸房♥
I was at the morgue,
了解有关第二名高速公路受害者的信息
getting intel on the second highway victim.
我的指示非常明确
I made my directive clear.
我们已故同事和他妻子的命案更重要
Those bodies take a backseat
那两位死者的案子之后再查
to those of our departed colleague and his wife.
死了一个警♥察♥ 我听说另一位同事差点也出事了
A cop is dead,and from what I've heard, we could've had another.
你还好吧?
You holdin' up all right?
还好 长官
Yes, sir.
如果我昨晚在家
Though if I had been home, I would've taken
我会拉上几个王八蛋给我垫底
at least a couple of those bastards with me.
就得有这种志气 孩子
That's the spirit, kid.
如果有人想对付马格雷夫警♥察♥
If someone wants to come after Margrave's finest,
他们最好做好战斗的准备
they better be ready for a fight.
我希望你集中精力 调查板上的这些罪犯
Now, I want you focused on
被莫里森送进监狱的一些暴♥力♥罪犯
some of the more violent perps Morrison helped incarcerate.
严重殴击罪
Aggravated battery,
家庭侵犯
domestic assault,
持械抢劫 败类
armed robbery. Bad men.
收到
Copy that.
我正在检查整个县的汽车失窃报告
I'm in the process of running down stolen car reports for the whole county.
我想如果一个前罪犯要去警♥察♥家
Figure if an ex-con was gonna go to a cop's house, he wouldn't risk
应该不会冒险开自己的车
using his own ride.
这个想法很好
Well, that's good thinkin'.
有发现随时通知我
You keep me posted.
有发现随时通知我
嗯
Hmm.
萝丝柯
Roscoe?
你今天早上和芬雷在一起吗?
You were with Finlay this morning?
是的
I was.
有人追杀你?
And, uh... someone came after you?
看起来是的 可能跟莫里森的案子有关
Appears that way.Could be related to Morrison,
也可能是一些青少年的变♥态♥恶作剧
could be teens with a fucked-up sense of humor.
嗯
Yeah. Um...
My cousin Charlie's not picking up her phone.
我表妹查莉不接电♥话♥
保罗也不接电♥话♥ 一家人消失得无影无踪
Paul, either. The whole family's disappeared.
Just wondering if you know something I don't.
我只是想知道 你是否知道一些我不知道的事
不知道
No.
你知道吗?
Do you?
不知道 我想弄清楚这到底是怎么回事
Nope. I'm just tryingto figure out what the hell's going on around here .
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
没什么发现 所以我得照蒂勒的吩咐 集中精神
I haven't had any luck, so I'm just gonna
查一查那些前科犯
focus on the ex-cons, like Teale said.
你真的认为应该往这个方向查吗?
You really think that's the way to go on this?
这个方向也应该查
Good a road as any.
蒂勒现在是我们的头儿
Teale's boss now.
那芬雷呢?
What about Finlay?
你觉得他知道什么吗?
Think he might know something he ain't sharing?
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
马格雷夫的每一个人 都还把他当作是新来的
Everybody in Margrave still treats him like the new guy.
是啊 全镇人都很紧张
Yeah. Well, whole town's wound tighter than jungle gym screws.
我不知道该怎么跟我的妻子说
I don't know what to tell my wife.
那个雷彻跟所有人对着干...
This Reacher guy's running all over everybody
史蒂文森?
- like it's... - Stevenson?
过来一下
A moment.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
史派威先生?
Mr. Spivey?
坦纳史派威?
Tanner Spivey?
史派威先生?
Mr. Spivey?
通话记录 克莱纳因德...
奥尔顿警♥察♥
Alton police!
你入室抢劫就选错地方了 等等
- You picked the wrong town to rob in. - Wait!
这些瘀伤看起来很新
Those bruises look pretty fresh.
你还觉得疼吗?
You still feelin' 'em?
一点点
A bit.
几天前发生的意外
The accident was just a few days ago.
好吧 说实话 道尔先生...
Well, truth be told, Mr. Doyle...
不好意思 你叫什么名字来着?
I'm sorry, what was your first name again?
布莱恩
Uh, Brian.
说实话 我们通常不处理汽车索赔案
Truth be told, Brian,we don't normally handle auto claims here.
一般我们会留给小法律事务所接
Usually leave that to the bus bench crowd.
但是家得宝财大气粗
But The Home Depot's got deep pockets
我打算一直把手伸进他们的钱包里
and I intend to get my hands all the way in 'em,
让你得到应有的赔偿
get you the recovery you deserve.
那我们就从头开始吧
So, let's start at the beginning.
送货卡车撞到你是在哪一天?
What was the date that delivery truck hit you?
T没有发生意外
here was no truck.
我编了一个故事 骗你见我
I made up a story so you'd see me.
把皮特卓布林的档案给我
Now get me your file on Pete Jobling.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表