剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Molly Beth said your brother shut down counterfeiting on U.S. soil.
被我们扔在长♥期♥停车场的那批人 他们背后的主使负责在南美印钞票
Bills are produced in South America by whoever employed the guys we left in long-term parking.
假♥钞♥运到佛罗里达 卓布林把真的空调运过去掩人耳目
Money's shipped to Florida.Jobling drives down with real air conditioners
往空包装箱里装满假♥钞♥
to keep up appearances. Fills the empty boxes with phony cash.
带回马格雷夫
Takes 'em back up to Margrave for distribution,
但是他会先偷走一点
but not before he skimmed some off the top for himself.
你似乎对你的推测很有信心
You sound confident.
这是个初步的推论 希望乔的文件能够证实
It's a working theory.Hoping Joe's files confirm it.
确定我们来对地方了吗?
Sure we're in the right spot?
两个S三个W 意思是离皮卡德的办公室 往南两个街区 往西三个街区
2s, 3w. Two blocks south, three west of Picard's office.
这个地方是对的
We're in the right spot.
他来了
Here he comes.
数到四 然后跟过来
Count to four, then follow.
大家都还好吗? 嗯 挺好的
- Everyone holding up okay? - Yeah, we're fine.
谁在看着查理和姑娘们?
What about Charlie and the kids? Who's watching them?
没有人 她可以照顾她们一小会儿
Nobody. But she can handle herself for a couple hours.
那个车辆识别码有什么信息?
What'd you get on the VIN?
登记的是一个汽车租赁公♥司♥ 持有的一辆雪佛兰春分
Registered to a Chevy Equinox owned by a car rental company.
上个星期有人发现了那辆车
Someone picked it up last week,
车牌在马格雷夫外40多公里的 一间汽车旅馆被发现
then the plates get pinged at a motel 40 miles outside Margrave.
唯一的问题是 租车及住汽车旅馆的人叫罗恩哈西
Only problem,both car and motel were under the name Ron Hassey.
那就是乔
That's Joe.
他用洋基队 备用接球手的名字当假名
He used the names of Yankees backup catchers.
还好我没有排除这条线索
Good thing I didn't write this off, then.
很有可能他没有退汽车旅馆的房♥间
You know, chances are he never checked out of that motel.
他可能留下了一些重要的东西
He might have left something important behind.
有可能
It's possible.
他会做非常详尽的记录 有很多笔记
He kept meticulous records, lots of notes.
汽车旅馆地址是奥格尔索普路1517号♥
Motel address. 1517 Oglethorpe Road.
记住它然后扔掉
Memorize it, toss it.
两位 请帮我个忙 加快速度 把这个案子结了
Do me a favor, guys.Hurry up and close this thing out.
我被麻烦缠身 连工作可能都会不保
I'm stuck in the sticks and I'm gonna lose my job.
感谢你的帮助
Appreciate your help.
♪ Well, you got mothers all over town ♪
♪ They're screaming and crying...
罗恩哈西在这里住过
Yeah, Ron Hassey stayed here.
你们为什么要打听他? 我们得看看
- How come you're asking? - We need to see
他有没有留下一些私人物品
if he left behind some personal items.
有
He did.
公文包和一袋衣服 大概20分钟前被取走了
Briefcase and a garment bag.They were picked up about 20 minutes ago.
被谁取走的? - 罗恩哈西
By who?Ron Hassey.
他长什么样?
What did he look like?
大约中等身高 外国人
About medium height. Foreign.
也许是西班牙裔之类的
Maybe Hispanic or something?
他们已经离开了20分钟 而且可能往
They got a 20-minute head start and could've gone
任何一个方向去了
in any direction. That briefcase
那个公文包追不回来了 - 公文包不重要
- is good as gone. - His briefcase doesn't matter.
你说他会做实地调查笔记的 - 确实
- You said he takes field notes. - He does.
而且他知道有人会来追他
And he knew someone might come after 'em,
所以他会把笔记藏起来
so he'd put 'em where they wouldn't look.
如果你带着乔的东西出来
If you were walking out of there with Joe's stuff, looking for his paperwork,
你会怎么做? 在他弟弟找到我之前逃掉
what would you do? - Get lost before his giant brother found me. - Right.
你会尽快逃跑 留着公文包 把那袋衣服扔掉 天哪
You'd move fast.Keep the briefcase, dump the garment bag.Fuck.
好的 乔 让我们看看 你是否像我认为的那么聪明
Okay, Joe.Let's see if you're as smart as I think you are.
不会吧
No way.
卓布林的车♥库♥ 格雷的克莱纳档案
看起来像是剩余工作清单
- Looks like a punch list. - Oh!
找掩护!
Cover!
轮胎爆了 我一开枪 我们就朝相反方向跑
- The tire's blown. - Soon as I fire, we run in opposite directions.
我们分开就没那么容易中枪
Harder to hit us if we split up.
我数到三 一、二、三
On three. One, two, three.
他拿到了文件!跟着他!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch.
马蒂欧!
Mateo!
你杀了我表弟
You just killed my cousin.
现在我要让你脑袋开花
Now I'm gonna paint your skull all over the ground...
谢谢
Thanks.
你用乔的笔记引他们去追你
You made them follow you 'cause you had Joe's note!
好让你能活着
Yeah, so you'd stay alive.
不需要你罩着我 我是警♥察♥ 不是需要保护的小女生
I don't need you looking out for me.
我是警♥察♥ 不是需要保护的小女生
I'm a fucking cop, not some girl who needs your protection.
显然如此 我们已经达成了共识
- Clearly. - We agreed
昨晚的事不改变任何事
last night changed nothing.
你在想什么呢?
What the hell were you thinking?
我在想 当乔去世时
I was thinking when Joe died,
这个世界上已经没有我关心的人了
there was almost no one left in the world I cared about.
那种感觉很糟糕
And that felt bad.
后来我遇见了你
And then I met you...
所以我感觉好多了
and I felt better.
来吧 我们得换轮胎
Come on, we got to change a tire.
芬雷
Finlay.
你们有发现吗?
- You find anything? - Yeah.
有 然后我们被两个人找到了
And then a couple of guys found us.
更多的尸体?
More bodies?
你知道我想知道什么吗?
You know what I want to know?
那些家伙为什么 会在我们之前到达汽车旅馆?
How the hell those guys got to the motel before we did.
史蒂文森接到皮卡德的电♥话♥
Stevenson took the call from Picard
转接到了主线
and forwarded it to the main line.
他可能偷听了
He could have listened in.
- 他可能偷听了 - 局里的任何人都可能
局里的任何人都可能
I mean, anyone at the station could have.
或者...我不确定
Or... I don't know.
也许史蒂文森只是装无辜
Maybe Stevenson's innocent act an act.
在过去的一年里 皮卡德往局里打过几次电♥话♥找我
Picard's called me at the station a few times over the past year.
史蒂文森可能听出了他的声音
Stevenson could have known his voice,
破译了见面地点
deciphered the meeting location and Kliner could have
你们到那里的时候 克莱纳可能已经派人在那里候着了
had guys ready and waiting by the time you arrived.
我发现史派威的那辆车里 有一些监控设备
When I found spivey in the trunk of that car,there was surveillance gear.
有理由相信 他们用远距离收音麦克风窃听
It's not a stretch to think they listened on parabolic mics.
我不敢相信史蒂文森是黑警
I can't believe Stevenson's dirty.
但我猜他当时问很多问题
But...I guess he was asking a lot of questions.
只是在假装关心赫堡一家
Pretending to be concerned about the Hubbles.
天啊 那个卑鄙小人
God, that sneaky piece of shit.
我猜他知道了乔的假名
I guess he found out Joe's fake name
和汽车旅馆地址 抢在我们之前到了那里
and the motel, and they beat us there.
嗯 但是活下来的是我们
Yeah, well, we're the ones that walked away.
我们需要核查你们发现的东西
All right, we need to go through what you found.
但不能在电♥话♥里说 - 我知道一个废弃的农舍
But not over the phone. - I-I know a place.An abandoned farmhouse.
在马格雷夫外 很偏僻 我给你发定位
Far enough outside Margrave, totally secluded.
我给你发定位
I'll text you the location.
好的 回头见
All right, see you soon.
还好有史蒂文森在场时 我们都很小心
It was good we were careful around Stevenson.
你还在生我的气?
You still mad at me?
我知道你不需要保护
I know you don't need protection,
但我当时是出于本能
but I went with my instinct.
就像我被教导的那样
Just like I was taught.
那不是一个普通的 胖嘟嘟、流着鼻涕的继子
This wasn't some butterball, snot-nosed step-kid.
你儿子殴打的是一位准将的儿子
Your boy pummeled a brigadier general's son.
自我们搬到冲绳以来 毕夏普家的那个男孩就一直惹是生非
That Bishop boy has been a problem ever since we set foot in Okinawa.
我的儿子们 只是为比利多塞特挺身而出
My boys were only standing up for Billy Docette.
多塞特家不想牵涉其中
Well, the Docettes don't want to get involved.
他爸爸很在乎他的事业
His dad's thinking about his career.
你也应该如此 斯坦
As should you, Stan.
这只是孩子之间闹别扭
It's a disagreement between kids.
没错 但是你的孩子 砸了另一个孩子的脸
Correct.And your kid smashed another kid's face in.
那现在有什么后果?
So what are we talking about here?
乔是未成年人 他们对他做不了什么
Joe's a minor-- there's not much they can do to him.
但是毕夏普 会想尽办法对付斯坦以泄愤
But Bishop's gonna take it out on Stan
你听到了什么?
- any way he can. - What have you heard?
他会找个理由让你降级
He's gonna find some reason to bust you down a rank.
削减你的工资
Cut your pay.
把你从冲绳调到德国
Transfer you out of Okinawa to some
干些垃圾任务
shit assignment in Germany.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表