剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Your life's about to get very complicated, Mr. Hubble.
进去
Get in.
雷彻 跟我来
Reacher, come with me.
不去
No.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
先解开这些拉链绑带再说
Not until you let these zip ties come off.
我们都知道我没有杀人 而且这绑得我很难受
We both know I didn't kill anybody,and they're uncomfortable.
去拿开箱刀
Get the box cutter.
不用了 我自己来
That's okay.I got it.
你们有回收垃圾箱吗?
You guys recycle?
我没有戴手铐并把我放了出来
Outside. Uncuffed.
你在把我当普通人而不是罪犯对待
Treating me like a person instead of a perp.
我也曾经对嫌疑人如此大献殷勤
I've done the same thing a million times when I want
以骗取他们的信任
a suspect to trust me even when they shouldn't.
我并非别有用心 我只是想要信息
I have no ulterior motives, just information.
刚才进去的叫保罗赫堡 他是银行家 住在马格雷夫
That other guy, Paul Hubble, banker.Lives in Margrave,
在亚特兰大工作 没有前科
works in Atlanta.No priors.
他刚刚承认了他是凶手
He just confessed to the murder.
太好了 谢谢你们的热情款待 别走得这么快
Oh. How nice. Thanks for the hospitality. - Not so fast.
你想跑的话尽管跑 但你跑得再快也快不过子弹
You want to run? Go for it.But I doubt you're that fast or that bulletproof.
已经证明了我是清白的
I was just cleared.
有人谎称是杀人凶手
One guy lied about killing another guy.
并不能证明你无罪 在这个小镇杀人太理想了
- That doesn't clear you. - Good town to murder in.
即使你承认是凶手 也不会遭到任何惩罚
Even when you confess, nothing happens to you.
你看到赫堡了 他是个良好公民
Oh, you saw Hubble. He's a citizen.
他连台球都打不中 更别说开枪杀人了
He can't shoot pool let alone shoot a person.
他甚至承认了一些子虚乌有的事
He admitted to things that didn't even happen.
他只是想让我以为是他干的 然后就不再查
He just wants me to think he did it and not look into the matter any further.
你觉得我跟他在唱双簧?
You think I'm working with him.
现在他自己也被牵连了
Now that he's implicated himself,
我担心他会牵连我
I'm worried he might implicate me.
或许我该先谈好条件再说话
So maybe I'll cut a deal and talk.
我认为那个被人看到在犯罪现场附近
Maybe I'm just thinking the guy who was seen
出现的人 不管他是否有罪
near the murder site, guilty or not,
都掌握了一些信息
might still have information to share.
我没有 但是史蒂文森有
I don't. But Stevenson does.
他和赫堡互看了一眼
He and Hubble were looking at each other.
他们互看了一眼?
They looked at each other?
他们对视了两秒钟
They held eye contact for a full two Mississippis.
史蒂文森和赫堡的表亲是夫妻
Stevenson and Hubble have cousins that married each other.
他只是在担心自己的家人
He's just worried about family.
绝不只是如此 - 你对自己的猜测非常有信心
It's more than that.You always so confident in your theories?
正如我很有信心地知道 你是在哈佛念的书 最近刚离婚
As confident as I am that you went to Harvard,you're recently divorced,
并且戒烟没多久
and you quit smoking in the last six months.
这些你是怎么编出来的?
How'd you come up with that?
贝克之前骂你是波士顿婊♥子♥
My friend back there, Baker, he called you a Beantown bitch.
从你的外表来看 你受过良好教育
And from all appearances, you're well-educated,
但是你在一个鸟不拉屎的地方工作
but you took a job in the middle of nowhere
与周围的人格格不入
with people that look nothing like you.
你很固执 不在乎同事是否喜欢你
You're stubborn. You have a chip on your shoulder.You don't care if your coworkers like you.
像你这样的人 不是在波士顿大学念书
A guy like that doesn't go to B.U.
而是在哈佛
He goes to Harvard.
让那些贵族子弟看看你的真本事
To show those blue-blood assholes what he's capable of.
不对吗
Am I right?
我确实是在哈佛念的大学
About going to Harvard? Yes.
你看起来40岁上下 在波士顿警局 干了20年
You're also about 40,which means you did your 20 at Boston P.D.
拿了全额养老金 买♥♥得起南方西装
to get your pension, so you can afford a proper Southern suit,
但是你穿着过时
but you still look like Black Sherlock Holmes.
这意味着你身边没有女人指导你穿衣打扮
Means no woman in your life making sure you dress right.
你要么是鳏夫 要么是离异
Death or divorce.
离婚的可能性更大 但是你还戴着戒指
At your age, divorce is a higher probability.But you still wear the ring.
从磨损的程度来看 你喜欢把玩它 你对它很有感情
By the wear on it, you play with it, obsess over it.
正如我刚才说的 你很固执
Like I said, you're stubborn.
你依然希望跟前妻言归于好
Still hoping to reconcile with the old lady.
她叫莎伦 至于抽烟的事
- Her name's Sharon. - As for the smoking,
我分♥析♥那三个凶手的时候
when I broke down the three murderers back there,
你当时心里想着你抓错人了
you started to think you had the wrong guy.
那让你很紧张 你杯子里的水晃了一下
Stressed you out.The water in your glass moved a bit.
这个小镇并不在大的断层线上 这表明你的腿当时在抖
We're not on any major fault lines.That means your leg was bouncing under the table.
再加上你的西装上那股淡淡的烟草味
That combined with the slight aroma of cigarettes
因为烟味沾上了粗呢料会久久不散
in your suit-- 'cause it's hard to get out of... tweed--
我猜你那是尼古丁戒断的反应
and I assume nicotine withdrawal.
大部分研究表明 彻底戒掉一个习惯需要六个月
Most studies show it takes four to six months to fully break a habit.
继续努力 吸烟有害健康
You keep up the good work, though.Those things are killers.
回里面去
Back inside.
跟我来
Follow me.
史蒂文森 来我的办公室
Stevenson, my office.
这个男人认为 你隐瞒了一些与赫堡有关的事
This man seems to think you know something about Hubble that you aren't sharing with me.
是不是真的?
That true?
你的鞋子上没有答案
Answer isn't on your shoes.
长官 昨天晚上我们开了一个家族聚会
Uh, sir, there was a-a family party last night.
我的祖父母 他们的周年纪念日...
My, uh, grandparents, their anniversary, their 50th...
我不在乎
I don't care.
好的
Right.
赫堡和查理都来了 - 查理是谁?
Well, Hubble and Charlie were there.
查琳 他太太
- Who's Charlie? - Charlene. His wife.
我们待到很晚 我们跟太太跳舞
We stayed late. We danced with our wives.
一直跳到2点多 后来我开车送他回家
Way past 2:00. I drove them home.
我不知道他的电♥话♥号♥码为什么
I don't know why his number
会在死者的鞋子里 也不知道他为何会自首
was in that guy's shoe,and I don't know why he confessed.
我只知道昨天午夜 他绝不可能在高速公路旁边
All I know is that at midnight,he was nowhere near that highway.
赫堡吸毒吗? - 不
- Hubble into drugs? - No.
出轨吗? - 不
- He cheat on his wife? - No. He's a family man.
- 他是个居家好男人 - 不要回答他的问题
他不是你的上司 - 没错
Don't answer his questions. He's not your boss.
对不起 - 他有没有钱财方面的问题?
- Right. Sorry. - Does he having money problems?
我不知道该怎么做 - 回答吧
I don't know what to do.Just answer the question.
没有 他很有钱 - 好了 出去吧
No. He's rich.Okay. Get out of here.
毒品、金钱和性♥爱♥
Drugs, money, infidelity.
如果史蒂文森没有搞错 那我们就排除了三大作案动机
If Stevenson's right, we've eliminated the big three,
这意味着你将知道的唯一方法是
which means the only way you'll know
那你就只能让他告诉你真♥相♥了
why Hubble confessed is if he tells you.
或许把他关上一个星期 他就会乖乖招供
Yeah, well, maybe a weekend in lockup will motivate him.
要向我汇报他说的话
Let me know what he says.
你这话什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
你连我刚戒烟都能看得出来
You figured out I quit smoking
却没明白我这是要做什么
but can't figure out what's happening right now?
你简直是胡来 有人自首了
This is bullshit. You have a confession.
你的调查我帮了你 - 你帮了我?
I helped with the investigation.You helped me?
你似乎对于你在这个处境中的角色 有点理解不清
You seem to be confused about your role in this situation.
你是嫌疑人 被我拘留了 不是我的搭档 也不是跟我地位平等的人
You are my detainee and suspect, not my partner or my equal.
无论是你的外表、工作
And you're certainly not, by employment, appearance
还是生活风格选择 你都不再是警♥察♥了
or lifestyle choice, a cop anymore.
莫里森警长命令我们关押你 一直到确认
Now, Chief Morrison wants you in custody
你这1米93的大个子 案发当晚确实在长途汽车上为止
till we know for sure that all six-foot-four of you was on that bus from Tampa.
是1米95 细节在调查中很重要
Six-foot-five.In an investigation, details matter.
告诉你一个细节
Here's a detail for you.
我们在保险箱里有超大号♥的手铐
We keep extra-large cuffs in our lockbox.
把他的手表和戒指收起来
Inventory his watch and ring.
他进去不到五分钟 那些东西就会被人偷光
They'll steal them first five minutes he's in there.
跟你聊天很开心
It was nice talking to you.
谢谢...
Thanks.
你提示他们手表的事
For the watch thing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我的旅程都被你破坏了
You ruined my trip here.
老天爷
Jesus.
我是史派威警官
My name's Officer Spivey.
沿着黄线走 囚犯们
Time to follow the yellow brick road, inmates.
你们会被关押在隔离牢房♥
Y'all be housed far away from the animal factory,
等他们给你们安排周末提审
till they can line up a weekend arraignment for you.
全部衣服都要脱
All the fixings.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表