剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
让我替你省点麻烦吧 你不是我的对手
You can't.
你不是我的对手
So if I were you,
所以如果我是你...
I'd take me by surprise.
我会杀我个措手不及
Coffee, black,
黑咖啡
and a slice of peach.
还有一块蜜桃派
Thank you.
谢谢
- Oh. Ugh. - Oh. - Oh.
- That's my fault. - Why don't y'all take another booth
- 你们换张桌子吧? - 对不起 都怪我
- while I clean this up? - No, no.
我清理一下
Actually, we got to go.
不 事实上 我们得走了
You better be right about Augusta.
赫堡最好是在奥古斯塔
Got to say, you're a little tougher than I thought you were.
不得不说 你比我想象中要顽强一点
And you're exactly what I thought you were.
而你正是我想象的那样
Oh.
Low tire pressure. We should check it out.
轮胎气压低 应该检查一下
Keep driving.
继续开车
Got a flat.
轮胎漏气了
No way we make it to Augusta.
这样绝不可能开到奥古斯塔去
You being cute?
你动了手脚?
You've been with me the whole time.
- 你一直在盯着我 我哪有机会?
Fine. Just... pull over.
行 那就...靠边停
You think I'm gonna leave you alone here while I go and change the damn thing? Get to work.
你认为我会去换轮胎 让你一个人待着吗?你去换
And if you're thinking about throwing a tire iron
in my direction, think again.
想都别想用轮胎框砸我
Not my plan.
我没这么打算
KJ's waiting on my call.
KJ在等着我的电♥话♥
My voice is the only thing
只有听到我的声音
that's keeping Charlie and those kids alive.
他才会让查莉和那两个姑娘活着
You shoot me, I ain't the only person you're killing.
你射我的话 死的可不会是我一个人
Guess I didn't think that through.
看来我之前没有考虑清楚
But if you shoot me, you're never finding Hubble.
但是如果你射我 你们就永远都找不到赫堡
I guess we need each other, then.
看来我们现在需要彼此
Okay, fine.
好吧 行
I'm not gonna kill you.
我不会杀你
You gonna kill me?
你会杀我吗?
No.
不会
You have my word.
我向你保证
Your word doesn't mean shit,
你的保证顶个屁用
but I don't have many options right now.
但我现在也没有太多选择
So on "one,"
那数到一
we raise our guns up over our heads.
我们把枪举过头顶
On "two,"
数到二
- we lay 'em on the trunk. - I know what
把枪放在车尾箱上...我知道
a gun hitting metal sounds like, so don't you fuck with me!
枪碰金属的声音 所以别跟我耍滑头!
And on "three,"
数到三
we stand up and face each other, hands up.
我们站起来 面对面举起手
Then I take two steps back,
然后我后退两步
and you come get my piece.
你来拿我的枪
Got it?
明白了吗?
Yeah, I got it.
明白
Okay.
好
One.
一...
Two.
二...
Three.
三
Oh!
Find motels within three miles of Augusta bus station.
找找离奥古斯塔汽车站 5公里以内的汽车旅馆
Your input is being processed.
正在处理您的输入
Hello, Hubble.
你好 赫堡
Ladies.
女士们
Here's where we are.
现在的情况是这样的
Your boyfriend is out looking for her coward of a husband.
你男朋友正在外面找她的孬种老公
Might be a while, so stay comfortable.
可能要点时间 所以你们让自己舒服一点
Your daddy's caused us a lot of problems.
你们的爸爸给我们惹了很多麻烦
Did you know that?
你们知道吗?
No.
不
Please. No.
请不要
It's okay. No, it's okay.
没关系 你们跟他去 不会有事的
You go with him. Go with him.
没关系 你们跟他去
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
- Come on! Don't do this! - But I have to.
- 拜托 不要这样做! - 我也是被逼无奈
'Cause you and your friends are troublemakers.
因为你和你的朋友都是麻烦精
Get down and stay quiet.
坐下来 保持安静
Just like your old pal, Gray, was a troublemaker.
你的老朋友格雷也是个麻烦精
Sure had good taste in guns, though.
不过 他对枪的品味确实好
We'll keep them someplace safe
我们会让她们待在安全的地方 以确保事情进展顺利
as insurance, things goes smoothly.
Things don't, they might fall into one of those chemical tubs.
如果不顺利 她们可能会掉进装有化学物品的桶里
Okay. That's how you guessed
你猜到了我所在的城市
what city I was in. How'd you find my motel?
但你是怎么找到我的汽车旅馆的呢?
Use credit cards, and Kliner finds you, so you use cash,
用信♥用♥卡♥的话 肯定会被克莱纳找到 所以你会用现金
which means travel by bus.
也就是说坐汽车
Needed the money to last,
你得让现金撑上一阵子 所以你只能住廉价汽车旅馆
so low-rent motels were your only option.
Found a cluster of motels within walking distance of the bus depot.
我在公共汽车站的步行距离内 找到了几家汽车旅馆
You'd use a pay-by-the-hour joint
你会住一家按小时付费的
which looks the other way on ID requirements.
因为他们不要求查身份证
Well, how'd you guess my alias?
你是怎么猜到我的别名的?
People use the names of things they like.
一般人会用他们喜欢的东西当别名
You love the Beatles.
你喜欢披头士乐队
Started with the first "Harrison."
按字母顺序排列 第一个名字是哈里森
You really think they'll let my family go?
你真的认为他们会放过我的家人吗?
No.
不
They said that just to get me to cooperate.
他们那么说只是为了骗我合作
Their plan is to kill all of us,
他们计划杀死我们所有人
just like they killed my brother.
就像他们杀死我哥哥一样
Your treasury contact.
你在财政部的联♥系♥人
Mark Salas?
马克萨拉斯?
That's just the name he gave you.
那只是他告诉你的名字
Real name's Joe.
他的真名是乔
Mark Salas played for the Yankees in the late '80s.
马克萨拉斯在1980年代后期 为洋基队效力
I'm sorry... about Joe.
我为乔的遭遇感到难过
I'd heard rumors the Coast Guard blockade was being lifted.
我听说海岸警卫队正在解除封锁
Venezuelans were breathing down Kliner's neck
委内瑞拉人一直给克莱纳压力
'cause production had ground to a halt.
因为之前伪钞停产了
But I knew, with the blockade ending,
但是我知道 封锁解除就意味着
I had to try to get out before business was underway again.
我得设法在生意重新开始之前离开
So I-I left a message on a federal tip line.
所以我给联邦举报电♥话♥留了个言
- And Joe called you back. - At first it was just me
乔给你回了电♥话♥ 起初 我只是提供线报换取豁免权
helping in exchange for immunity.
提供线报换取豁免权
But then I noticed cash was going missing.
但后来我注意到少了一些现金 再后来...
And I tied it to a truck driver.
我把这事跟一个卡车司机联♥系♥起来
- Pete Jobling. - He tried to deny it, but
- 皮特卓布林 - 他试图否认
when I told him I'd seen Kliner's guys kill someone
但我向他描述克莱纳的人
right in front of me, he-he... went white.
在我面前大开杀戒的样子 他脸都吓白了
So I put him in touch with Joe.
我让他跟乔取得了联♥系♥
Kliner must've already had eyes on Jobling.
克莱纳肯定是早已经盯上卓布林了
I'm sorry, Reacher. I... got your brother killed.
对不起 雷彻 是我害死了你哥哥
No, you didn't.
不是你
KJ killed Joe.
是KJ杀死了乔
The kid?
那个小孩?
Killed Joe and Morrison, Stevenson and his wife,
他杀死了乔、莫里森还有史蒂文森夫妻
even killed his own father.
他甚至杀了他自己的父亲
Holy shit.
天啊
If you want to keep your family alive,
如果你想保住你家人的命
you need to listen to me carefully
就仔细听我说
and do everything I say.
一切照我说的去做
Okay.
好的
Can I ask you one question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Okay.
问吧
Why are two of my windows tinted?
为什么我的车子有两个窗户贴了膜?
Keys to Dawson's truck are inside. I'll be right back.
道森卡车的钥匙在屋里
Oh, I'll come with you.
我去去就回
You don't want to see in there.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表