剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
现在我们整条河里就只有狗屎了
Who's Clarron?
克拉伦是谁?
Bunch of rich people in business clothes who tore through our town like locusts,not even leaving bark on the trees.
一群身穿商务装的富人 像蝗虫一样在我们镇上肆虐
They have anything to do with animal feed?
这家公♥司♥跟动物饲料有什么关系吗?
Production of it, selling it?
生产或者销♥售♥动物饲料?
I said Clarron Chemical.
我说的是克拉伦化学公♥司♥
Not Clarron Grain & Seed.
而不是克拉伦谷物和种子
Where you going?
- 你要去哪里?
You're boring.
你很无趣
I still have questions.
我还有问题要问
You ain't the first man come through asking about our stretch of the river.
你不是第一个过来 问关于我们这条河的情况的人
EPA came through here years ago,
环保局几年前来过
talking about how the geography makes the toxins settle here,
说什么地理环境导致毒素在这里沉积
killing all the crawdads and catfish.
杀死了所有的小龙虾和鲶鱼
Said he was gonna clean it up
他还说要清理这条河
'cause no one could earn on the water any more.
因为已经没有人可以靠这条河赚钱了
You know what he did?
你知道他做了什么吗?
Nothing. Know why?
什么都没有做 你知道为什么吗?
No.
不知道
He was killed.
他被杀死了
Yeah, well...so was this town.
好吧 这个小镇也被害死了
If the river's ruined, why fish?
既然这条河里没有鱼 你干吗还在这里钓鱼?
What else am I gonna do around here?
我还能在这里做什么?
So Clarron Chemical's been
克拉伦化学公♥司♥已经停业多年
out of business for years. Not bankruptcy, though.
但不是因为破产
Just dissolved.
只是解散了
But there was a parent corporation.
- 但是有一个母公♥司♥
Kliner Industries.
克莱纳工业
Looks like Kliner destroyed Chester
看来克莱纳工业毁了切斯特
and moved on to Margrave.
之后搬去了马格雷夫
Joe wasn't the first federal agent he had killed.
乔并不是克莱纳杀死的第一个联邦探员
He had Wilks taken out, too, before his polluting was uncovered.
在他污染环境的事被揭发之前 他把威克斯也干掉了
- Just can't prove it.
- 只是我们无法证明
Says who?
谁说的?
Got a text from Aucoin.His CI's ready to meet.
我收到欧康的短♥信♥ 他的线人准备好跟我们见面了
Ms. Conklin, you come to clean out your desk?
康克林女士 你来清走你办公桌的东西吗?
You son of a bitch!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You fucking stupid fucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
- I'll fucking kill you! - Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
- 我他妈的要杀了你!我要... - 嘿!
- That's assault! - I'll fucking kill you!
我他妈的要杀了你!
- Do something with her, Finlay! - Not another word. Quiet!
- 做点什么呀 芬雷! - 别出声 安静!
I'm gonna tase her, I swear to God!
你去照顾市长 我来对付她
You see to the mayor, I'll take care of her.
你去看看市长,我来照顾她
- Roscoe, let's go! - Look at you!
萝丝柯 走吧 出去
- Roscoe, let's go! - Fuck you!
- 萝丝柯,走吧! - 你♥他♥妈♥的王八蛋!
- Here you go, boss. - You're dead!
你死定了! - 给 老大
I got my handkerchief, you asshole.
我自己有手帕 你这个王八蛋
The hell is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的发什么神经?
We've been playing cat and mouse with 'em.
我们一直在和他们玩猫捉老鼠的游戏
They were suspicious.But now they know you know something!
他们之前只是怀疑我们 现在他们就知道你肯定知道了一些事
I know that old bastard killed Gray.
我知道是那个老杂种杀了格雷
By now Teale's calling for your arrest.
现在 蒂尔正在下令逮捕你
And once you're in custody, they'll take you out
一旦你被监禁
like they tried to kill Reacher when they had him locked up.
他们会把你给灭了 就像雷彻在牢里他们派人去干掉他那样
You're not eight feet tall, 300 pounds like our friend.
你又不像我们的朋友那样 身形庞大 好勇斗狠
I got to get you out of town.
我得把你送出城
You can't show your face in Margrave now.
你现在不能在马格雷夫露面
Reacher, this is Officer Aucoin.
雷彻 这位是欧康警官
This is my partner, Ribidoux.
这是我的搭档瑞比杜
No thank you.
- 不了 谢谢
She's not big on contact.
她不太喜欢跟人有身体接触
Guy we're meeting is a small time trigger-puller.
我们要见的人是一个小镇杀手
He knows his place in the food chain. He's not the kind
很清楚自己的位置
to take out a fed or a cop, but he keeps his ears open
他不是那种会干掉联邦警♥察♥的人 但他耳听八方
and he's happy to talk when it suits him.
对他有利时会很乐意说话
- What makes you think this will suit him? - He's been a go-to CI.
你凭什么觉得这适合他?他一直是我们的首选线人
- Wants to keep his seat on the gravy train. - Hey.
他想保住自己的位置 继续轻松赚大钱 嘿
Why we got to do this, man?
为什么我们要这么做?
This case is closed.
这个案子已经结案了
We got families. Let it go.
我们有家人 这事就让它过去吧
I can't.
我不能让它算了
This mess got a fed killed.
这个烂摊子害死了一个联邦探员
It ain't worth our lives, too.
它也不值得我们送命
If it was worth my brother's life,
如果这个案子值得让我哥哥牺牲
it's sure as hell worth yours.
那它也值得你们置生死于不顾
It's...
天哪 这...
- Don't worry about him.
别管他
Unless he gets pissed at you, then worry about him.
除非你们惹他生气了 到时再担心也不迟
I'll check in.
我去办入住手续
That way, if anyone comes looking for a crazy white lady
那样的话 如果有人 来找一个右手揍人特别狠的
with a mean right hand, desk clerk won't know
疯狂白人女士 他们不会知道
- she's staying here. - For how long?
她住在这里 -住多久?
Until I figure out what to do with you.
直到我想好该怎么处理你为止
- You can't bench me. - You benched yourself.
- 你不能让我坐冷凳 - 这是你自找的
I got fired.
我被解雇了
You're not my boss anymore, remember?
你不再是我的上司了 记得吗?
I'm not doing this as your boss.
我不是以你的上司身份这么做
I'm doing this as your friend.
而是以你的朋友的身份
Now, stay put. I'll be back in five.
留在车里 我五分钟后回来
Picard, what's up?
皮卡德 怎么了?
Up in the club ♪
♪ And I been done looked at them slugs ♪
♪ Up in the club...
Before I say anything, how do I know
在我提供信息之前 我怎么知道
it's not gonna bite me in the ass?
我不会吃不了兜着走?
This isn't part of an official investigation.
这不是官方调查
As far as the MPD is concerned, we aren't even here.
马格雷夫警局甚至都不知道我们在这里
I promise I won't come after you.
我保证我不会来找你
Yeah. What about him?
真的吗?那他呢?
I don't give a shit about you.
我一点都不关心你干的破事
Okay.
好吧
Look, I'm the kind of guy that bad guys
一个坏人跟另一个坏人
call when they've got a problem with another bad guy.
有矛盾的时候 他们就会来找我这种人
I don't do anything that's gonna make the news,
我不会做任何上新闻的事 而且我绝对
and I sure as hell do not fuck around with badges, you feel me?
不会跟戴警徽的为敌 听明白了吗
So if you don't kill cops, who does?
如果你不杀♥警♥♥察♥ 那谁会杀♥警♥♥察♥?
Out-of-town talent.
外地来的高手
- A name. - Well, uh...
告诉我们名字...
I don't know what his mama called him,
我不知道他的本名
but he goes by "the Viking."
但是他的绰号♥叫“维京人”
That's it?
就是这样?
All I know.
我就只知道这些
You find the Viking, you found your shooter.
那个维京人就是你们要找的枪手
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get me a lap dance,
如果你们不介意的话 我要去看脱衣舞了
and no self-respecting stripper's gonna come to a table
没有哪个有自尊的脱衣舞娘 会来这张桌子表演
with two cops, this chick and a pissed-off giant.
这里坐着两个条子、一个婆娘 还有这个凶巴巴的巨人
Adios.
再见
Come on!
来吧
I said no!
不要!
- Hey. - I said no.
- 嘿 - 我说了不要
When a woman says she doesn't want to be touched,
一个女人说不要摸她的时候
she doesn't want to be touched.
你就不准摸她
You earned it.
这是你挣来的
We can go now.
我们现在可以走了
Some nice moves back there.
你刚才的身手很利落
Better than the guy who taught 'em to me.
比教我的那个人略胜一筹
Yeah?
什么事?
Reacher, we've had a development.
雷彻 这里有个情况
Roscoe used Teale's head as a punching bag.
萝丝柯刚才把蒂勒的脑袋当沙袋了
Good. - Not good.
好
Target on her back went neon.
不好 现在她成了警方的逮捕对象
Already got a call from Stevenson saying
我已经接到史蒂文森的电♥话♥
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表