剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Pattern? What the hell has Morrison and his wife
跟一个镇外来的人
got to do with an out-of-towner
以及一个可能在立交桥下面骗钱的人 有什么关系?
and some fella he was probably diddlin' under an overpass?
这正是我想知道的 - 这两件案子毫无关联
Well, that's what I want to find out.These killings are not related.
莫里森在其执法生涯里
Over the course of his career,
逮捕了不计其数的罪犯
Morrison took countless criminals out of circulation.
梳理一下档案 追查被他逮捕的最大的人♥渣♥当中
Comb the archives,track down the biggest scumbags he ever arrested
所有已经被释放或假释的人
who have since been released or paroled, pardoned,everything in between...
这样才能找到他的凶手
that's how you're gonna find his killer.
这是给你的命令 明白了吗 上尉?
Those are your orders.You copy, Captain?
那高速公路旁的尸体呢?
And the bodies by the highway?
一名警员被钉了起来 受酷刑至死!
A police officer was crucified!
我认为这个案子应该优先处理
I think that takes priority.
还是说在马萨诸塞州的 做事方式有所不同?
Or did they do things differentlyup there in Massachusetts?
嗯
Hmm?
收到
Copy that.
蒂勒想把莫里森的命案定为报复性杀戮
Teale's trying to frame the Morrison hitas a revenge killing.
他刚才让我去瞎忙活
Just sent me off to chase my tail.
早就跟你说了他是黑的
- Told you he's dirty. - I'm prone to agree,
无能也可能会被视为恶意 而且前者更普遍
but incompetence can look like malevolence,and it's a whole lot more common.
你知道谁不无能吗?
You know who's not incompetent?
克莱纳
Kliner.
你是那种相信阴谋论的疯子啊?
You one of those conspiracy nuts?
拥有他这种财力和权力的人
Guys with the kind of money and power Kliner wields
很少是天使 我们得调查一下他
are rarely angels.We need to look into him.
你想让这个镇上的人更讨厌你吗?
You want this town to hate you more than it already does?
我们敢去查克莱纳的话
Then start smearing Kliner. And I'm not gonna be able
很快我就只能查莫里森旧档案里的窝囊废了
to look into anyone except the losers in Morrison's old case files.
不 你必须假装在查莫里森的宿敌 萝丝柯也一样
No, that's what you'll pretend to do. Roscoe, too.
掩护我们查真正的线索 比如乔租的车
Give us cover while we work the real angles.Like Joe's rental car.
他肯定租了一辆 但是在案发现场没有找到
Must have had one, but none was left at the murder scene.
你现在居然分派起任务来了
You're handing out assignments now?
是的 下一个任务与赫堡的家人有关 她们需要保护
Yes. And the next one has to do with Hubble's wife and kids.
她们需要保护 即使赫堡可能已经死了
They need protection, even if Hubble's already dead.
如果这些家伙担心起来
These guys get antsy, think Charlie has
认为查理可能知道任何事情...
even a one percent chance of knowing anything...
我明白
I get it.
我之前想联♥系♥的联调局的兄弟
My FBI buddy I wanted to reach out to earlier...
他叫皮卡德 亚特兰大外勤办事处的
name's Picard, Atlanta field office.
安排好了我会打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you when it's set up.
我没有手♥机♥ - 去弄一个
- I don't have a phone. - Get one.
皮卡德信得过吗?
Can we trust Picard?
我认识他多年了 他给了我最好的建议
Known him for years.Gave me the best advice I ever got.
“不要接受在马格雷夫的工作”
Don't take the Margrave job.
雷彻先生?我想对您的被捕表示歉意
Mr. Reacher? I'd like to offer my apologies for your arrest.
我为您的哥哥哀悼
My condolences for your brother.
他正值壮年 如此惨死 真是莫大的悲剧
Tragedy when a person is struck down in his prime like that.
我向您保证 我们一定会抓住凶手
But my hand to God, we'll find the killer.
我们很乐意随时通知您调查的最新情况
We'd be happy to keep you updated on the investigation.
请您在离开之前留下联♥系♥方式
Just leave your contact information with the department before you head out.
我不打算离开
- I'm not leaving. - Oh.
我以为您只是路过
It was my understanding you were just passing through.
你理解错了 我想我会在这里待一阵子
You understood wrong.I figured I'd stick around a while.
马格雷夫是个很不错的小镇
Margrave's such a nice town.
以前是的
Used to be.
最近就不太好了
Not so much lately.
我听说你哥哥的事了 愿主降福于他
Heard about your brother.May the Lord bless him
让他躺在一个塑料容器中
and keep him in a plastic container.
你是想报仇吗?
You looking for payback?
报仇、伸张正义、复仇
Payback, justice, vengeance.
这些我都想要
Looking for the whole gang.
你可能不是唯一一个想这么做的人
You might not be the only one.
什么意思? - 意思是
- Meaning? - Meaning...
你该不会碰巧
you wouldn't happen to have
在城里 有几个说西班牙语的朋友吧?
a couple of Spanish-speaking amigos in town, would you?
没有 - 倒也是
- No. - Makes sense.
因为来我店里问你下落的那两个家伙
'Cause the two fellas come by my shop asking about you
看起来不像你的朋友
didn't seem all that friendly.
你要小心 雷彻先生
Watch your back, Mr. Reacher.
你是在担心我吗 莫斯利先生?
Are you worried about me, Mr. Mosley?
担心我的生意
Worried about my bottom line.
你离开我们镇之前 可能需要再刮一次胡子
Uh, you might need another shave 'fore you leave town.
很有道理
Very true.
我丈夫很信任雷彻
My husband trusted Reacher.
他是个好人吗?
Is he a good person?
我想应该是的
I think so.
我们现在没有时间去确认
We don't really have the luxury of certainty right now, but...
但坏事正在发生 而雷彻可以帮助我们
bad things are happening and Reacher can help us.
我回来了
I'm back.
我们在这里
We're in here.
带上吃的 收拾一下孩子们的行李
Get some food together, pack your bags for the kids.
我们要去哪里?我接到了芬雷的电♥话♥
- Where we going? - Got a call from Finlay.
一位叫皮卡德的联调局特工正在赶过来
FBI agent named Picard is on his way.
他要带你们去保护性监禁
He's taking you into protective custody.
我买♥♥了一次性手♥机♥ 这是号♥码
I bought a burner.Here's the number.
和你们俩在一起 我会感觉安全一点
I'd feel safer if we stayed with the two of you.
我们必须查案
We've got to work the case.
皮卡德会保证你们的安全
Picard'll keep you safe.
你丈夫如果在世的话会希望你们平安无事
It's what your husband would have wanted.
你为什么说他“如果在世的话”?
Why are you talking about him in the past tense?
我们必须假设保罗已经死了 在监狱里的时候 他们想杀死他
We have to assume Paul's dead.They tried to kill him in prison.
他们杀死了莫里森和他的妻子
They killed Morrison and his wife.
他们很可能也杀了你的丈夫
Your husband's gone missing,so they most likely killed him, too.
以后有时间哀悼 你现在必须考虑你的孩子
There'll be time to grieve later.You have to think about your kids.
你得收拾行李了 好吗?
You need to pack.Okay?
查理? - 好的
- Okay? - Okay, okay.
我去等皮卡德
I'll go wait for Picard.
跳舞...
Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!
跳舞...
Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!
比利...跳舞
Let's go, Billy! Dance!
跳舞...
Dance! Dance!
好了 预言家先生 比利应该继续跳舞吗?
Okay, Mr. Predicto,should Billy keep dancing?
所有征兆都表明他应该继续 - 来吧 兄弟!
"All signs indicate yes."Come on, man!
嘿!
Hey!
你们在找舞伴吗?
You boys looking for a dance partner?
你觉得你是我们所有人的对手吗?
You think you can take all of us?
试试看就知道了
Let's find out.
是比利的爸爸 快走!
It's Billy's dad! Go, go, go, go, go!
我们马上动身 这里已经不安全了
We're on the move.It's not safe anymore. Let's go.
出发 现在就走! - 我还没有准备好
- I'm not ready. - Let's go. Now.
姑娘们!露西 来拿你的背包
Girls!Lucy, come get your backpack.
好了 需要的东西都带上了吗?
Okay, you got everything you need, right?
嘿 别激动
Hey, hey, hey. Easy.
我是皮卡德
I'm Picard.
可以把枪放下吗?
Mind putting the cannon down?
我就跟你说过 我需要一把自己的枪
Told you I need my own gun.
我来拿袋子
I'll get the bags.
好了 来吧 姑娘们 快
All right. Come on, girls, come on.
上车
Hop in.
来 帮露西系好安全带
Here, help your sister with her seat belt.
天哪 - 好了 这是不公开的
- Got it? - Okay, this is off the books.
让一家人加入真正的保护计划
To get a family into an actual protection program
需要时间
would take time and red tape.
芬雷说他不能让联调局介入
Finlay said he can't get the FBI officially involved yet,
所以我会请几天事假 亲自看着她们
so I'm gonna take a few personal days,watch the family myself.
我的最低要求 不要让这事反过来害了我
Bottom line, do not let this bite me in the ass.
我的职业生涯都押上了
We are talking about my career here.
芬雷和我关系是很好 但还没铁到那种程度
Finlay and I are tight; we ain't that tight.
我们不会让你暴露的 - 最好不要
We won't let you get burned.Better not.
我提醒过他不要接这份工作的
I told him not to take this job.
现在 我们得开始干活了 我打听一下
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表