剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
From the handiwork done to Kliner's neck,
从克莱纳脖子的伤口来看
it's clear the South Americans are from Venezuela.
杀手显然来自委内瑞拉
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
That's a Venezuelan butterfly cut.
那是一个委内瑞拉蝴蝶切
Makes you asphyxiate and bleed out simultaneously,
让人同时流血与窒息
so you effectively drown in your own blood.
被自己的血淹死
Kliner must've had someone in Venezuela.
克莱纳在委内瑞拉一定有人 跟他合作的人
Someone he was working with... or for.
或为他工作的人
Someone who's not happy with how messy this has all become.
对情况变得如此混乱而不满的人
Someone with enough juice to take out
有足够胆识干掉
the person we thought was the boss.
我们认为是老板的人
A wise, gigantic man
一个睿智的巨人曾经告诉我
"You don't put down a junkyard dog
“备好了一条凶神恶煞的猎犬
unless you know you have a just-as-nasty backup hound."
“才能杀死家里那条恶狗”
Think they sent enforcement up from Venezuela
他们会不会从委内瑞拉派人来支援?
to keep the trains running on time?
以保证火车准时运行
It's possible.
有可能
When was the last time you were on a stakeout?
你上一次进行监视是什么时候?
Kliner compound?
克莱纳公♥司♥大楼?
Change in leadership can result in mistakes.
领导层变动可能会导致出错
If it does, I want to be watching when it happens.
发生错误时我想在一旁观察
We'll need a car.
我们需要一辆车
Everyone in town knows mine, and your Bentley isn't subtle.
镇上的每个人都认得我的车 而你的宾利也不低调
I'll take care of it.
我来搞定
It's the station house.
警局打来的
The dung has officially hit the fan.
这破事真是比米田共还臭
"The dung."
米田共?
Just curse, Finlay.
直接爆粗吧 芬雷
I want all citizen volunteers working the phones.
我要所有的志愿者负责接电♥话♥
Stevenson, track down the security footage
史蒂文森 去把通往克莱纳公♥司♥大楼路段的
from the traffic cameras at the end of Route 4 heading to Kliner's property.
交通监控摄像头的录像都给我弄回来
And-and try and drum up some of that Google satellite shit.
试着捣鼓一下那个 谷歌♥卫星的破玩意儿
I... I don't think that's how Google works, sir.
长官 谷歌♥应该没有监控录像
The people of Margrave are losing their minds, son.
马格雷夫的民众都快疯了 赶紧去办!
- Just get it done. - Yes, sir.
- 是 长官
Hey, Baker.
嘿 贝克
Let's prepare a statement, uh...
我们准备一份声明
We are still in the, uh, information gathering stages...
“我们仍处于信息收集阶段...”
Et cetera, et cetera.
诸如此类的
Everything we're working on, including Morrison,
放下我们手头的一切工作 包括莫里森的凶杀案
is back-burnered till we get a handle on this situation.
在我们处理好这一情况之前,将被搁置。
- Where was he found? - Office.
- 尸体是在哪里找到的? - 在他的办公室
Secretary discovered him this morning.
- 秘书今天早上发现的 - 好吧
Okay. Assume county forensics are already there?
我想县法医已经在那里了?
- They find anything? - Nothing yet.
- 他们有什么发现吗? - 暂时没有
I'll head over.
我这就过去
- You still think my dad's guilty, you piece of shit?! - Easy. Easy.
你还认为我爸爸有罪吗?你这王八蛋 别激动!
Easy.
别激动!
Get your fucking hands off me!
你♥他♥妈♥的放开我!
Now, I'm gonna give you a do-over, considering the circumstances.
考虑到眼下的情况 我会给你一个机会
But when I let you go, if you take another swing,
放过你 但是如果你敢再挥一拳
this goes in a different direction real fast.
情况很快就会朝着不同的方向发展
- No, no, no, no. Settle down, settle down. - You fuck!
- 你这该死的... - 不!冷静下来!
You went after my father for murder.
你怀疑我父亲与谋杀案有关而针对他
You tried to sully the name and reputation of a man
你试图玷污一个
who has done nothing but give to this community.
为这个社区无私贡献的男人的名誉!
I know you're emotional, and I'm sorry for your loss, KJ,
我知道你很悲痛 我为你失去父亲感到难过 KJ
but I've never done anything in this town but my job.
但我在这个镇上所做的 一直以来只是尽忠职守
Fuck you, carpetbagger.
操♥你♥妈♥的 北方佬
Oh, get in my office.
马上进我办公室!
Maybe you should get some air.
也许你该透透气
And-and hold off going to the crime scene just yet
暂时不要去犯罪现场
till things cool down.
先等事态冷静下来再说
I'm sorry, did you just tell your chief detective to wait
你刚刚是让你的探长 等待
for a crime scene to go cold?
犯罪现场的线索被破坏吗?
I told my chief detective to take a beat.
我告诉他先喘口气
You accused this town's fairy-fucking-godfather
你指控这个小镇的神仙教父杀了人
of homicide only to find out he's a victim like all the others.
却发现他和其他人一样都是受害者
You don't have a lot of goodwill 'round here right now.
现在这里的人对你没什么好感
I'm doing you a favor.
我这是在帮你
So hit the bench,
所以你先休息一下
I'll call you back in the game soon enough.
我很快会召你回来工作
That's quite a vehicle.
这辆车可真拉风
It gets me from A to B.
代步工具而已
Got to be honest,
老实说
I'm not too familiar with British cars.
我对英国车不太熟悉
Just need the windows tinted.
只需要贴有色车窗玻璃膜
Three days, at least.
至少三天
I guess I'll need a loaner, then.
我想我得借一辆车用
Yeah, we don't do loaners.
我们的车不外借
You sure?
你确定吗?
Guess you could take my car for the time being.
我想你可以暂时开我的车
It ain't a Bentley, but, uh, it'll get you from A to B.
不是宾利 但是能当代步工具
It's perfect.
再适合不过了
birds chirping]
I usually get Romas.
我通常会买♥♥罗马番茄
And these ain't ready yet.
而且这些还没熟
Maybe next week they'll make a decent sandwich.
也许等到下周 就能用它们来做像样的三明治
How do you do it, Mr. Mosley?
你是怎么做到的 莫斯利先生?
Do what? Stay here.In Margrave.
- 做什么? - 待在这里 待在马格雷夫
You never thought it might be easier somewhere else?
你从没想过 在其他地方生活可能会更容易吗?
Thought it? I knew it.
何止是想过?我知道绝对会比较容易
So why stay?
那你为什么要留下来?
My family's been here longer than the Kliners,
我的家族在这里的时间 比克莱纳家要长
longer than the Teales and just as long
也比蒂勒家要长
as Miss Roscoe's kin.
跟萝丝柯小姐的家族一样长
Now, why should I let anyone drive me from my town?
我为什么要让任何人 把我从我的镇子赶出去?
Only way they're pushing me and my sister out is in caskets.
他们把我和我妹妹赶出去的唯一方法 是让我们躺在棺材里
Even then, we'll be in Margrave Cemetery.
即使到了那个时候 我们也是去马格雷夫墓园
Uh, the question ain't why I'm still here,
问题不是我为什么还在这里
it-it's why you ever came here in the first place.
而是你最初为什么要来这里
Margrave's a long way from Harvard Square, Detective.
马格雷夫离哈佛广场远得很 探长
Reacher asked me the same thing.
雷彻问过我同样的问题
Whatcha tell him?
你是怎么跟他说的?
Same as I'm gonna tell you.
跟我要告诉你的一样
It's none of your business.
这不关你的事
Next time bring me Romas.
下次给我带罗马番茄
Will do.
没问题
Is it over?
结束了吗?
No.
没有
But I brought some backup.
但我带了支援
Roscoe.
萝丝柯
- Oh. - A little piece of Margrave.
来自马格雷夫的朋友 - 嘿
You hanging on?
你还能撑下去吗?
I'm hanging on by a thread.
我在勉强撑着
Hope you know how to play Settlers of Catan.
希望你会玩《卡坦岛》
- It's Board Game Central in here. - That's good.
- 这里成了桌游中心 - 那挺好的
- Keeping 'em busy. - For now. They're scared.
- 让她们没空想别的 - 暂时而已 她们很害怕
I-I mean, I'm scared, too.
我也很害怕
Where are my manners? Get you some water.
我太失礼了 我去给你倒水
Thank you.
谢谢你
She's a total mess.
她都快崩溃了
This place was used for a mob witness once.
这个地方曾经被用来收留暴徒目击者
Door's been reinforced, good alarm system,
门已经加固 装了很好的警报系统
but use your instincts.
但要运用你的直觉
You feel any danger,
你感觉到有任何危险
you grab that family and you run.
就带上这家人逃跑
借过一下 姑娘们
All right, I'm gonna hit it.
好了 我得走了
I'll be in touch in a couple days.
几天后跟你们联♥系♥
Oh, that's okay. I have to go.
不用了 我得走了
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表