剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Search 'em...
尤其别信这个贱♥人♥
Especially don't trust this bitch.
那么
So...
签吧
Sign.
每一份
Every fucking one of 'em.
你可以跪着签
You can sign them on your knees...
跪在地上
on the floor.
跪下 签字
Get on your fucking knees and sign!
我有个朋友曾经说过
As a friend of mine once said...
大鱼吃小鱼
big fucks small.
所以我得找个比你更大的
So I had to find someone bigger than you.
我们知道布鲁克林有两家
Now, you may know there are two families in Brooklyn who want
想要接管你对纽约酒类进口的垄断
to take over your monopoly on the import of liquor into New York.
但他们要是在纽约跟你对着干
But if they moved against you in New York
就会引起两个家族之间的战争
they'll start a war between the families.
但如果你在伯明翰
But if you were to die in a vendetta
跟某个赌马业者仇杀时死去
with some fucking bookmaker in Birmingham,
他们就可以接管你的生意 而无需发动战争
they could take over your business without a war...
我们还联♥系♥了芝加哥的一名商人
We also contacted a businessman in Chicago.
他对进军
He's also interested in
纽约酒类业务也很感兴趣
moving into the liquor business in New York.
他叫阿尔·卡彭
His name is Alphonse Capone.
你跟那个死胖子谈过
You been talking to that fat fuck?
你从纽约带来的那些血亲们
See, all the blood relatives you brought with you from New York,
他们都死了 尚格莱特先生
they're all dead, Mr Changretta.
而现场这些人 他们听命于钱
And these men here, they work for money,
为出价最高者效力
for the highest bidder.
他们现在有新命令了
They now have new orders.
是吗
Is that right?
是这样吗
Is that right?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
马提欧
Matteo?
真♥他♥妈♥...
Very fucking...
亚瑟受伤了 但没大碍 波莉
Arthur's been injured but he's all right, Pol.
我们得让大家相信他已经死了
We need to make them believe that he's dead...
只有我们俩和琳达知道他还活着
To everyone but you, me and Linda...
亚瑟·谢尔比死了
Arthur Shelby is dead.
我都计划好了
I've got it all worked out.
我们能利用他的死来赢下这场战争
We can use his death to win this war.
告诉你在芝加哥的手下
Tell your people in Chicago
迈克尔·格雷会签署纽约的进口许可证
that Michael Gray will sign the import licence to New York.
每月300桶英国金酒
300 barrels of English Dry Gin a month.
你们都走吧
Leave! All of you.
把今日所见告诉你老板
Tell your boss what you saw here today.
并告诉他
And tell him...
别惹剃刀党
You don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders.
好了 听好了
Right. Oi! Listen up.
我们吃饭之前 我想说几句话
Before we all go and eat, I'd like to say a few words.
我们上次齐聚这里时 结果不太好
The last time we were all here, it ended badly.
是啊
Yeah.
但现在我们更快乐了
But now we're in a happier place.
就这样
That's it.
让我们举杯...
I'd just like to raise a toast...
等一下
Hold on.
我有几句真心话想说
A few words I'd like to say from the heart,
这次你得让我说完 汤米
and this time you're going to let me finish, Tommy.
大家都知道 亚瑟·谢尔比死了
Now as you all know, Arthur Shelby is dead.
因此 汤米给了我一条出路
Because of that, Tommy's offered me a way out.
一个新的身份
A new identity.
开启自己全新的生活
Start a whole new life for myself.
我认真考虑过了
And I've thought about it.
作出了决定
Made a decision.
我他妈哪儿也不会去
I ain't fucking going nowhere.
我们的敌人没了 他们都死了
Our enemies are gone. Dead, all of 'em.
这是我和我两个弟弟
For the first time since me and my two kid brothers...
汤米和约翰
Tommy and John...
加入沃里克郡骑兵队以来 第一次
Enlisted in the Warwickshire Yeomanry,
得到了安宁
we have peace.
因此 我提议
So, I think I'd like to make a proposal.
你们所有人 谢尔比有限公♥司♥
All of you, the Shelby Company Limited,
劝汤米休息一段时间
insist that Tommy here takes some time off.
你该给自己放个假了 汤姆
It's time you took a holiday, Tom.
歇一歇吧
Put your feet up.
战争结束了 没人想杀我们了
War is over. No-one wants to kill us.
敬安宁
To peace.
敬安宁
To peace.
我真心希望你能放过这条狗
I do hope you're going to leave the dog out of this?
你很容易找到
You were easy to find.
是的 我有充分的理由 汤米
Yeah. There's a good reason for that, Tommy.
我想在这里结束
I wanted it to be here.
我告诉过你 艾尔菲
I once told you, Alfie,
我会因商业原因或积怨而杀了你
for business reasons or in bad blood, I will kill you.
我没有商业原因
I have no business reasons.
似乎你已经退休了
It seems you have retired.
这么说纯粹是因为个人积怨 是吗 汤米
So this is all purely for bad blood, is it, Tommy?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Right, yeah.
我说了 我想在这里结束
I told you I wanted it to be here.
你会照看这条狗吗
Are you going to look after this dog?
-不会 -好吧 它叫希利尔
- No. - Right, then. Well, his name is Cyril.
它会很痛苦 难过
He'll be very upset and distressed,
你最好给它找个主人
so you'll need to find him someone.
你没带武器吗
You're not armed?
当然没有 别犯傻了
No! Don't be daft.
我身上唯一有的
The only thing I've got on me...
就是该死的癌症
is fucking cancer, mate.
没错
Yeah.
遍布全身
Riddled with it.
医生跟我说
Doctor told me
我可能是在法国吸了毒气什么的
I might have picked it up in France in a gas or something.
他还给我看了一张照片
He even showed me a photograph of it,
-在我到拳击场之前 -艾尔菲 别说了
- before I met you at the fight. - Alfie, stop talking.
于是我说马盖特 我就在这里
So I said, Margate, right, and here I am.
-来吧 汤米 -艾尔菲 看着我
- Come on, Tommy. - Alfie, look at me.
你现在有很高尚的理由扣动扳机
There's an honourable reason now to pull that trigger.
-艾尔菲 看着我 -你在等什么
- Alfie, look at me. - So what you waiting for?
快点动手 别跟个娘们儿似的
Just fucking get on with it, and stop acting like a little girl.
-艾尔菲 -你要我替你动手吗
- Alfie! - Do you want me to do it for you?
谢尔比先生
Mr. Shelby?
谢尔比先生
Mr. Shelby?
谢尔比先生
Mr. Shelby?
谢尔比先生 你现在不对劲
Mr. Shelby, you are not yourself,
我该叫医生来
I should call a doctor.
不用了 弗朗西丝
It's all right, Frances.
我叫格雷夫人来
I'll call Mrs Gray.
我知道怎么回事
I know what this is.
我这是在自言自语说自己的事
It's just myself talking to myself about myself.
好了 谢谢
Right... Thank you.
查理
Charlie...
我知道你绝对不会自己去
Since I know you won't go yourself,
所以我代你去找了医生
I've been to a doctor on your behalf.
没关系 其他人都不知道你生病了
No, it's all right. None of the boys know you're sick.
我没生病 波莉
I'm not sick, Polly.
你一停下来或休息时 就会发病
It starts when you stop. When you rest.
可能是神经引起的 战争
Could be nerves, the war.
也可能是酒精
Might be the alcohol.
他们称之为蓝色魔鬼
The blue devils, they call that.
对 就他妈是因为酒
Yeah, well. Yeah. Yeah, it's the fucking booze.
就是酒 进了我的身体 侵蚀我的骨头
It's the booze, the booze got hold and the booze got in my bones.
莉兹想见你
Lizzie wants to see you.
不要
No...
汤姆 她显怀了
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表