剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
查理说走在河道边上不安全
Charlie said it wasn't safe to walk by the canal.
他说得对
He's right.
"到处都是意大利人" 他这么说的
"Italians north and south," He said.
没事 主要都是些投机者
Nah, it's mostly chancers.
都是想成名的本地孩子
Local kids trying to get famous.
萨比利的手下
Sabini's boys.
谢菲尔德的人 还有曼彻斯特 格拉斯哥
Sheffield boys. Manchester, Glasgow.
他们都知道我们举步维艰
They all know we're on the ropes.
这还不包括黑♥手♥党♥
And that's not including the Mafia.
对
Yeah.
这是你的船
Here's your carriage.
能赶得上7点一刻的火车
You can catch the 7.15 train.
我以为发生了罢♥工♥
I thought there was a strike.
你怎么会这么想
What gave you that idea?
我的天
My God...
我知道 坏的我情不自禁
I know. The bad I can't help.
我想让你留下来
I wanted you to stay.
我通常都能达到目的
Normally, I get me own way.
偶尔的失败让我变得更糟
Losing, occasionally, makes me worse.
谢谢你 科利
Thank you, Curly.
她穿着我靴子的画面真美啊 汤姆
She looks a picture in my boots, doesn't she, Tom?
送她上火车 科利
Walk her to the train, Curly.
好
Yeah.
拒绝做白工 拒绝不合理的薪资
Not a minute on the day, not a penny off the pay.
这场全国紧缩措施的谈话
This talk of national austerity,
这场勒紧裤腰带的谈话
this talk of tightening our belts
必须得到认真对待
must be met with resolute certainty.
我们不接受扣薪
We will not accept any cuts in pay.
我们不接受没有报酬的加班
We will not accept working longer hours for the same wage!
与矿工 码头工 铁路工
Shoulder to shoulder with the coalminers, dock workers,
和钢铁工肩并肩
railway men and steel workers,
我们将团结一致
we will stand united through the storm
抵御即将到来的风暴
that is surely coming to our city!
杰茜·伊顿
Jessie Eden?
什么事
Yes?
我想请你喝一杯
I'd like to buy you a drink.
恐怕附近的酒吧
I'm afraid the pubs around here
不允许女性单独去饮酒
don't allow unaccompanied female drinkers.
我很肯定我们不会有事的
I'm sure we'll be fine.
我在哪儿见过你
I know you from somewhere.
我是艾达·索恩
I'm Ada Thorne.
以前姓谢尔比
Formerly Shelby.
我有个解决问题的提议
I have a settlement proposition
我哥哥太过骄傲自负
that my brother's too arrogant and proud
不愿亲自来向你提出
to offer to you in person.
抱歉 女士们 我们不...
Sorry, ladies, we don't...
不什么
Don't what?
没事 抱歉 我刚才没有...
It's all right. I'm sorry. I didn't...
"想喝点什么 女士们"
"What are you drinking, ladies?"
你该说的是这句话
That's what you're supposed to say.
是的 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
你们想喝点什么
Er, what are you drinking?
一杯啤酒
Beer. Pint.
威士忌加冰块
And a whisky on ice.
恐怕我们没有冰块
I'm afraid we don't have ice.
下一次确保你们有冰块
Next time make sure you have ice.
由于没有冰块 这间酒吧已经引起我们注意了
This pub's come to our attention for its lack of ice.
想获得平等 方法不止一种
There's more than one way to achieve equality.
在你开始赞赏自己之前
Before you begin to congratulate yourself,
我并不认同你用权力恐吓别人的做法
I'm not impressed with your power to terrify people.
然而我却对你能站在人群前发言
Whereas I am impressed by your ability to stand up
感到印象深刻
in front of an audience and speak.
我一直做不到
I was never able to do it.
我听说过别人议论你
I've heard people talk about you.
你以前支持武装革命
You used to advocate armed revolution...
谢尔比有限公♥司♥准备
Shelby Company Limited is prepared to offer parity
在名下所有工厂
for male and female workers
实行男女工人同薪政策
across all the factories in our ownership
并撤回对男工人的减薪
and withdraw the pay cut for men.
以换取什么回报
In return for what?
换取的回报很不寻常
In return for something very unusual.
但是我哥哥的典型做法
But very typical of my brother.
他有何目的
What does he want?
他想和你坐下谈谈
To sit down with you and talk.
如果他撤回减薪决定 我们就不需要谈了
If he withdraws his pay cut, we've no need to talk.
他想和你谈社♥会♥主♥义♥和革命
He wants to talk about socialism and revolution.
天呐 你是认真的吗
Dear God, are you serious?
我哥哥是赌马经纪
My brother's a bookmaker.
他们总是两面下注
Bookmakers hedge their bets.
有时高风险的赌注也会赢
Sometimes long shots come in.
因为我们今天清空了他的公车
And because we emptied his buses today,
他就认为我们也是马和骑手了
he thinks we are among the runners and riders?
在这些行为背后 我哥哥其实是个明事理的人
Beneath it all, my brother's a very rational man.
在什么背后 你是指在殴打
Beneath all what? You mean, beneath the beatings,
割伤 射击
the cuttings, the shootings,
-以及谋杀背后吗 -是的 在这些背后
- the murders... - Yeah. Beneath all that.
告诉你哥哥 等我们当权后
Tell your brother that, when we take power,
一切生产资料都归工人所有
all means of production will be owned by the workers.
重要的产业都将由国家控制
Essential industries will be taken into state control.
伯明翰市政厅是一栋美丽的建筑
Birmingham Town Hall is a rather beautiful building
我们打算保存它
and we plan to preserve it.
他还需要知道什么
What else does he need to know?
这一切都会发生
It's going to happen.
你太早跳船了 不感到有点遗憾吗
Aren't you a bit sorry you jumped ship too soon?
他想带你出去吃晚餐
He wants to take you for dinner.
我没有合适的衣服
I really have nothing to wear.
你会需要穿靴子
You'd need to wear boots.
他提议到一个废金属场用餐
He's suggesting dinner in a scrap metal yard.
他说你会感激这份心意
He said you'd appreciate the sentiment.
如果你不来 男女同薪的提议就取消了
If you don't show up, the offer of parity is withdrawn.
工会事务不是你这样处理的
This is not how you conduct union business.
我们都必须做出个人牺牲
..We must all make personal sacrifices
为了实现这项事业
for the good of the good old cause.
不是吗
Right?
是的
Right.
我♥操♥ 这里怎么一股猪屎味儿
Fucking hell, it smells of pig round here, don't it?
绝对有违犹太教规
Definitely not kosher.
"来小希斯
"Come to Small Heath,
你将因为呼吸 而下地狱"
"You will go to hell... for fucking breathing."
人都哪儿去了
Where is everyone?
伸展一下双腿 亲爱的
Stretch your legs, treacle...
我♥操♥ 我们离开伦敦后他好像又长高了
Fuck me, looks like he's grown since we left London.
他就像蘑菇一样 对吧
He's like a mushroom, in't he?
-在黑暗中生长 -我要撒尿
- He grows in the dark. - I need a piss.
是吗 反正这里就是个粪坑
Do ya? Yeah, well, the place is a shithole.
你随便找个地方拉不就得了
Yeah, so, why don't you just knock yourself out?
人都哪儿去了
Where is everyone?
以赛玛利 麻烦你按下喇叭
Ishmael, please, will you hit the call to prayer?
再按
Well, hit it!
谢谢 谢谢你啊
Thank you. Thank you.
-早上好 艾尔菲 -今早天气是不错
- Morning, Alfie. - Yeah, it is, it is.
所以大家怎么还在赖床呢
So, how come everybody's in fucking bed?
这位一定是戈利亚了
So, this must be Goliath.
好吧
Right.
我介绍你认识大卫
Let me introduce you to David.
这边走 先生们
This way, boys.
我想大卫应该起床了吧
I assume that David's out of bed?!
好了 朗姆酒和金酒的区别在于
0h, right, the problem, right, between rum and gin, yeah,
金酒 使人悲伤
is that gin, right, it leads to the melancholy.
而朗姆酒则激发暴♥力♥
Whereas rum incites violence,
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表