剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
同时将你从自我怀疑中解放出来
it also allows you to be liberated from your self-doubt.
我听说 你现在可能更需要朗姆酒
I hear you're probably more in need of the old rum
而不是金酒 兄弟
at the moment, rather than gin, mate.
天呐 哥们 你这儿竟然有八哥
Oh, dear. Brother, you've got fucking starlings, mate.
它们的粪便会腐蚀管道
You know that? That shit will rot your pipework.
这些混♥蛋♥只听得懂一种语言
These bastards only understand one language...
没关系 艾尔菲
It's all right, Alfie.
不需要这么做
There is no need.
没事 我准备养只红隼
It's all right, I'm, er... I'm getting a kestrel.
我听说你惹到意大利人了
I hear that you've got Italians, mate.
-你也有对付他们的红隼吗 -有
- You got a kestrel for them and all? - Yes.
我也会弄一只红隼来对付他们
I'll have a kestrel for them, as well.
那么说一切都确定了
Well, everything is confirmed, in't it?
是啊 双眼流露出软弱
Yeah, weakness behind the eyes,
没眨太多次眼 好吗
didn't blink too much, all right?
你闻起来一股烟味儿
You smell of smoke
煤味儿 还有马味儿
and coal and horses.
你回到你的地盘了 汤米
You are back where you belong, Tommy.
我知道你不喝 但你鼻子很灵敏
I know you don't touch it. But you have a good nose.
你必须扪心自问 真的
Right, well, you've got to ask yourself, seriously, though,
我是否真的想在室内撒尿拉屎
you know, did I even want to piss and shit indoors?
还是我生来就该在野外和屋外排泄
Or was I actually born that I were to defecate in fields
这是很严肃的问题 汤米
and the outhouses. This is a serious issue though, Tommy.
因为你们的人 你的阶层
Cos your people, your class
和我的宗教其实挺相似
and my religion is quite similar actually
因为你就是无法洗去
because you just cannot wash it out,
因为这是你妈奶♥子♥里流出来的
right, because it come out your mother's tits.
不行
Hm, no.
美国人喜欢更甜的
The Americans want it sweeter.
你听到什么消息了 艾尔菲
What have you heard, Alfie?
-我听说有个警♥察♥中枪了 谁开的枪 -我的红隼
- I heard a copper got shot. Who shot him? - My kestrel.
好 我再加大赌注 很好
Right, I'll up the stakes, very good.
那些西西里人在哪儿
Where are the Sicilians?
他们仍在利用萨比利 为他们提供车子和住处
They're still using Sabini for vehicles and for places to stay.
-增援呢 -没有 他们是西西里人
- And reinforcements? - Ah, no, they're Sicilians,
不是吗 他们不信任任何人
aren't they, they don't trust nobody
除了一长毛就迫不及待去操羊的人
who ain't fucked a goat on the morning of their first pubic hair.
他们有传统
They've got traditions.
-这里有多少个 -11个
- How many are here? - 11.
足以弄死一个死死抓住他的官佐勋章
Enough to drop a man who wrapped his balls in an OBE
不撒手的人
till they fell off.
艾尔菲 真正的问题是
Well, the real question is, Alfie,
你站在哪一边
which side are you playing for, eh?
不
No.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
这是个什么世界啊
What kind of world is it to bring up children
当自己人都能问你这个问题时提起孩子
when your own mate can ask you that question, hey?
事实就是 汤米 你很快就会死
But the truth is, Tommy, you're going to be fucking dead soon.
然后你的八哥们
Yeah, and then, your starlings, right,
就会把你的蓝眼珠啄出来
they will peck out your blue eyes, won't they,
那些寒鸦会偷走你的金子和勋章
and the jackdaws, they will steal your gold and your medals,
很快 你在这世上
and pretty soon, it'll be as if
活过的痕迹 就会荡然无存
you'd never even fucking happened, right?
-汤米 有人来了 -嗯 让他们进来
- Tommy, here... There are men approaching. - Yeah, let 'em pass.
你替我转告达尔比·萨比利
Right, you tell Darby Sabini from me,
如果意大利人赢了 他们不打算离开
that if the Italians win, they're not planning on leaving.
在我之后 就轮到他了
After me, it'll be him,
然后是你 再然后是泰坦尼克号♥
then you, then the Titanic.
他们是黑♥手♥党♥ 艾尔菲
They're the fucking Mafia, Alfie.
他们来到这里 不敢相信我们的警♥察♥不持枪
They've come here and can't believe our coppers are unarmed.
他们能合法地酿酒
They can distil their liquor and it's not against the law.
他们来了以后 喜欢这里的一切
They've come here and they like what they see.
他们会来 然后会留下
They're coming and they're here to stay.
谢尔比先生 我们是来谈酬劳的
Mr Shelby? We've come to talk purse for the fight.
你的红隼吗
Your kestrel? Hm?
汤米 一个留这种发型的吉普赛人走进来
Tommy, when a pikey walks in with hair like that,
你就得问问自己 "我是不是犯错了"
you've got to ask yourself, "Have I made a mistake?"
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -我他妈是谁
- Who the fuck are you? - Who the fuck am I?
这他妈是谁
Who the fuck is this?
朋友
I, my friend...
我是那家伙的叔叔
I am the uncle, the protector and the promoter
保护人和支持者
of that fucking thing right there,
在他的阴影下 任何美好神圣的事物都无法成长
in whose shadow nothing good nor godly will ever fucking grow.
那位就是
That, there, right,
南部次中量级拳击冠军
is the Southern Counties Welterweight Champion.
他有混合信仰 所以他是无神论者
He is of mixed religion, therefore he is godless.
他是魔鬼的养子
He was adopted by Satan himself,
后因惧怕他的古怪而将他送回来
before he was returned out of fear of his awkwardness,
他一辈子结不了婚 因为他那致命的体型
he is impossible to marry off, due to his lethal dimensions.
他母亲怕极了 他妈的抛弃了他
his mother terrified, she's fucking abandoned him.
他现在就站在你面前
And there he is, stood before you,
就像是某个新物种一样
like the first of some brand-new fucking species!
你无论让谁去面对他
Any man that you put before him,
都像是把人扔进了脱粒机 老兄
right, it'd be like entering a fucking threshing machine, mate.
好了 你愿意派出你的儿子吗
Now...will you offer your son?
定个日子吧 谢尔比先生
Name the day, Mr Shelby.
-我这周末就算完了吗 汤米 -是
- That's me finished for the weekend, Tommy? - Yeah.
你母亲想让我去基金会 去颁奖
Your mother wants me to go to the Foundation. Prize-giving.
就你一个人
Just you?
就我一个人
Just me.
为什么这么问
Why?
不为什么
No reason.
不为什么
No reason.
不为什么
No reason.
再见 迈克尔
Bye, Michael.
汤米
Tommy?
什么事
Yeah?
周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表