剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
-他有疾病吗 -没有
- Does he have fits? - No.
-哮喘呢 -没有
- Asthma? - No.
-那怎么伤他 -还没人伤过他 但他皮厚着呢
- How's he cut? - No-one's cut him yet, but his skin's thick.
-他喝酒吗 -有时喝喝波特啤酒
- Does he drink? - Porter. Sometimes.
打过几场
How many fights?
25场不戴拳套的 全部击倒对方获胜
25 bare-knuckle, all knockouts,
5场在牧场戴拳套的 全部击倒对方获胜
five with gloves in pastures. All knockouts.
对手是吉普赛拳手吗
Against Romany fighters?
所以他们才不让我们继续参加集♥会♥
That's why they won't let us in the fairs no more
因为他每次都赢
he keeps winning.
我能把一棵树击倒 谢尔比先生
I could fight a fucking tree and knock it out, Mr Shelby.
-我喜欢他 我喜欢 -伊顿夫人在楼上等你
- I like him. I like... - Mrs Eden's waiting upstairs.
好的 我马上就过去 亚瑟
All right, I'll be there in a minute. Arthur.
谢尔比先生稍后就来
Mr Shelby's on his way.
车间有人打架吗
Fight in the workshop?
不 只是娱乐而已
No. No, just a bit of sport.
你想再喝点茶吗
Do you want more tea?
不了 是哪种娱乐
No. What kind of sport?
男人之间的娱乐 伊顿夫人
Sport between men, Mrs Eden.
事实上 我未婚
Actually, I'm Miss Eden.
耐心一点 你会遇到好男人的
Be patient. A good man will come.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
不好说 很快就结束了
Don't know, it was over fast.
是的 但你能看出来 不是吗
Yeah, but you can tell, aye?
我把他送到迪格比思的爱尔兰人那儿受训
I'll give him to the Irish boys in Digbeth, they can teach him.
行啊 然后呢
Yeah, and then what?
我们宣传他 到伦敦赚大钱
We promote him. Big money in London.
如果他够优秀 就去纽约
New York, if he's good.
我们控制他 自己坐庄
We control him, run the book.
操纵赔率 像对马一样
Control the odds. Like a horse.
控制他何时该赢 何时该输
Control when he wins, when he loses.
艾尔菲·所罗门斯经营着一个拳手
Alfie Solomons runs a fighter.
他说这钱来得太容易了
He says it's fucking money for nothing.
我们在拳击方面一直做得不错
Fighting's been good for us,
如果我们知道谁会赢就更好了
better if we know who's going to win.
但我们现在有很多事要处理 汤姆
We've a lot going on, though, Tom.
是的 所以留那孩子在身边是好事
Yeah. That's why it'd be good to have the kid around.
如果我们收了这孩子
If we take the fucking kid on,
有一天他也许会为你挡子弹
one day he may end up fucking taking a bullet for you.
我可不能再失去一个兄弟了 是吧
Can't afford to lose another brother, can I?
没有马喜欢他 所以他没问题的
No horses like him, so he's all right.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 我们同意了
All right. We'll do it.
我们得谈笔关于钱的交易
We need to do a deal about money.
是的 跟我的会计谈过了
Yeah. Speak to my accountant.
-那个女巫吗 -那个女巫
- The witch? - The witch.
你认为我何时能打第一场正式比赛 谢尔比先生
So when will be my first real fight be, do you think, Mr Shelby?
一旦我们找到
Well, as soon as we can find men
蠢到愿意和你交手的人
stupid enough to get in the ring with you.
上帝帮帮他
God help him.
给你 邦尼
There you go, Bonnie.
你现在也是剃刀党的一员了 孩子
You're a Peaky Blinder now, son.
给
There you go.
最大的一份
The lion's share.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢尔比先生 我知道你最近失去了亲人
Mr Shelby, I understand you've had a bereavement.
我是来谈生意的
I'm here to talk business.
-那我就有话直说了 -我也会的
- Then I'll be blunt. - And as will I.
你在这儿的所为形同抢劫
What you're doing here is robbery.
任何人都可以随意离开
Every man is free to leave.
你将他们的周薪减了5先令
You cut five shillings from the weekly wage.
你说过 如果我那样做
And you said, if I did that,
你就会带我工厂里的所有男女工人
you'd bring every man and women
到街上罢♥工♥
in all my factories out on strike.
是的
Yes.
你有哨子吗
Do you have a whistle?
有的话 就吹吧
If so, blow it.
我还以为我们至少能讨论一下
I thought at least we might have a discussion,
我和其他老板都进行了讨论
as I do with other owners.
我不是其他老板
I'm not other owners.
不是
No.
你相信因为煤价很高
You believe because coal is expensive
这个冬天又很冷
and it's been a cold winter,
而且过去12个月工资都被削减了
and because wages have been cut over these past 12 months,
所以综上原因 没人会上街示♥威♥
you think cos of all that nobody will walk out on strike,
因为没人负担得起
cos no-one can afford to.
直到不久前 这都是事实
And, until recently, that would have been true.
但去年发生了改变
But something has changed this past year.
从东方吹来的冷风
A cold wind from the East.
人们不再害怕了
People are not afraid any more.
我从权威消息得知
I have it on very good authority
布尔什维克分子连野餐都安排不好
that the Bolsheviks couldn't organise a fucking picnic.
谢尔比先生
You know, Mr Shelby,
你几乎像是主动要惹麻烦
it's almost as if you want trouble.
如果伯明翰的法规
If the rule of law in Birmingham
要在... 我家族动荡的时期坍塌
were to break down during this...period of turmoil
那好吧
for my family, then, yes,
那确实会有它的好处
that would indeed have its benefits...
个中理由你无法理解
..For reasons you could not understand.
我听过谣言
I've heard rumours.
男人之间的娱乐
Sport between men.
只管吹你的哨子吧
Just blow your fucking whistle, eh?
放下工具 我们得走了
Tools down, we got to clear it...
对 你们都放下工具 我们要出去
Right, come on, you lot, put your tools down. We're outside.
走吧
Go on.
就丢着吧
Just leave it.
放着就好 我们到外面去
Just leave it, let's get out.
大家都出去
Everyone out.
我说大家都出去
I said, everyone out.
立即停止工作
Stop working, immediately.
进来
Yeah, come in.
我说过了 会变成这样
I did say this would happen.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
他是欧洲贸易理事会的代表
he's a delegate from the European Council for Trade.
他来是为了讨论向法国输出汽车部件的事
He's here to talk about the import of car parts to France.
知道了
Right.
他大老远从巴黎来的
He's come all the way from Paris.
但鉴于目前的情况 我可以打发他走
But, given the circumstances, I can send him away.
鉴于什么情况 让他进来
Given what circumstances? Send him in.
谢尔比先生 这位是巴黎来的帕斯先生
Mr Shelby, this is Monsieur Paz, from Paris.
听说你遇到了麻烦
I heard you had trouble.
你还愿意见我 真好
It's good of you to see me.
你刚从巴黎过来 是吗
You just came from Paris, eh?
你知道巴黎吗
You know Paris?
我坐运牲口的卡车离开的巴黎
I left Paris in a cattle truck.
他们说你是法国人
They said you were French.
不 我是从巴黎过来
No, I came here from Paris...
那并不代表我是法国人
..That does not mean I'm French.
猜猜我是哪里人
Guess where I'm from.
我在巴黎坐的那辆运牲口的卡车里
Well, in my cattle truck in Paris...
有美国士兵
..There were American soldiers.
我们一起打牌
We played cards.
他们口音跟你很像
They sound like you.
你赢了吗
Did you win?
你不是坐火车来的
You didn't come on a train.
你的西装熨过 你的皮鞋很干净
Your suit is pressed, your shoes are clean.
你的西装是在哪儿做的
Where do you get your suits made?
我有个裁缝
I have a tailor...
在纽约
..In New York City.
瞧
Look...
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表