剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
好吧 亲爱的
All right, sweetheart.
女士们 让我们给我们的老板
Ladies, let's give our boss a first day
一个难忘的第一天吧
that he'll never forget.
让芬恩去投♥注♥站就是个错误
Sending Finn to the shop was a mistake.
她们已经发现他是处♥男♥了
They've already found out he's a virgin
正打算下午给他找个女孩
and they're arranging a girl for him this afternoon.
琳达不是在那吗
I thought Linda was there.
她在 她爱死那主意了
She is. She loved the idea.
我也不敢相信 她现在都会骂脏话了
Yeah, I know. She even swears now.
听她说"操"还挺好笑
"Fuck." Sounds funny coming from her.
波莉说我们最后都会变成自己母亲那样
Polly says in the end we all turn into our mother.
看着她点
Ah, well, keep an eye on her.
让婊♥子♥看着圣母
The whore watching the Madonna.
-芬恩知道她们的计划吗 -不知道
- Does Finn know what they've planned? - No.
她们有人选了吗
Do they have someone?
有 一个以前和我一起工作的女孩
Yes. A girl I used to work with.
-她人好吗 -不好 她是阿斯顿来的
- Is she nice? - No. She's from Aston.
她们就付了她点零钱
They're paying her out of petty cash.
好吧 打给她们
Right, well, call 'em
让她们多付点钱找个好女孩
and tell them to pay extra and get someone nice.
好女孩就不会做这种事了
Nice women don't do that sort of thing.
会的 你不就是
Yes, they do. What about you?
我是说以前 走吧
I mean, in the past. Come on.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
一个我很久没去了的地方
Somewhere I've not been in a long time.
我们在等人吗
Are we expecting somebody?
汤米 我快冷死了
Tommy, I'm fucking freezing here.
我们以前常来这里
We used to come here.
我来不了时 她会等上好几小时
She'd wait for hours for me, when I couldn't make it...
要是她家人不让她出门 我也会等她
..And I'd wait for her, if her family kept her in.
谁
Who?
一个女孩
Some girl.
去法国打仗前的一个女孩
Some girl before France.
那之后我就没再来过了
I've not been back here since...
但我想和你一起来这里
..But I wanted to come here with you.
你在吻她还是我
Are you kissing her or me?
你
You.
我想将谢尔比有限公♥司♥
I want Shelby Company Limited
给本地慈善机构的非应税慈善捐赠
to increase non-taxable charitable contributions
比现在增加25%
to local charities by 25% as of now...
我还要为贫困儿童
..And I'm going to build
建两所新学校
two new institutes for destitute children.
一所在索尔特利 一所在迪伯斯
One in Saltley, one in Digbeth.
我已经选好了楼房♥
I've already identified the buildings.
两所前济贫院
Two former workhouses.
我希望由你来负责这个项目
I want you to be in charge of the project.
好了 走吧
Right, come on, let's go.
为什么
Why?
因为我答应过一个人 我会改变世界
Because I promised someone I was going to change the world.
汤米 你知道我们都快疯了吧
You do realise, Tommy, we're all going fucking mad here.
我知道 走吧
Yeah, I know. Come on.
芬恩 过来
Finn? Come here.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还可以
Yeah, it was OK.
好家伙 干得好
Good man. Well done.
没遇到问题吧
No trouble?
没有
No. No trouble.
她好好照顾你了吧
And she looked after you?
我不想再那样做了 汤姆
I don't want it like that ever again, Tom.
她们根本不想要我 只是为了钱
Not when they don't even want to do it, except for the money.
-一切都是为了钱 芬恩 -我知道 可是
- Everything's for the money, Finn. - Yeah, I know. But, er...
她说"拿出男人的样子"
She said "be a man".
你拿出男人样了吗
And were you a man?
嗯
Yeah...
但之后我向她道歉了 因为她看起来很累
..But then I apologised to her, cos she just looked so tired.
坐下 芬恩
Sit down, Finn.
听我说 芬恩 她说得对
Right, listen to me, Finn. She was right.
你的确需要拿出男人的样子
You need to be a fucking man.
人都会累
People get tired.
在工厂工作也很累
Working in a fucking factory gets you tired.
但我没有到处跟人道歉 对吧
I don't go round apologising. Do I?
没有
No.
这里有个空缺要填补
There's an empty space here to be filled.
-你懂吗 -懂
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
那么 拿出男人的样子
So, be a fucking man.
好的 汤姆
OK, Tom.
-香槟 谢谢 -好的
- Champagne, please. - Of course.
女士 女人
Madam, women alone
是不能独自坐在吧台的
are not allowed at the bar.
会有人来陪你吗
Will someone be joining you?
你说呢
What do you think?
这场所够公开了吧
This is public enough, no?
是的
Yes.
所以呢
So?
医院里那个男孩与此事无关
The boy in the hospital is out of bounds...
我还要求你放过芬恩和亚瑟
..And I'll ask you to spare Finn and Arthur.
用什么来交换呢
In return for what?
汤米·谢尔比
Tommy Shelby.
我为什么要相信你
And, er, why should I trust you?
因为知道我们的过去
Because you know our history.
你知道我们之间发生过什么
You know what happened between us.
你是个出人意料的卡西乌斯
You are an unlikely Cassius.
其实 我母亲
You know, my mother...
我母亲认识你母亲
My mother knew your mother.
她教她识的字
She taught her how to read.
她有没有告诉你 约翰和亚瑟饶了她的命
Did she tell you that John and Arthur spared her life?
虽然汤米要她死
When Tommy wanted her dead.
说了
Yeah.
而现在她给我提供你们的信息
and now she's giving me the information about you people.
所以 汤米·谢尔比是对的
So, Tommy Shelby was right.
他的残酷无情
His ruthlessness...
是有道理的
was justified.
你们有机会时就该杀了她
You should have killed her when you had the chance.
约翰是个好孩子
John was a good boy.
亚瑟也努力当个好人
Arthur tries.
汤米不一样
Tommy's different.
你杀了汤米 放过其他人
You take Tommy. Spare the rest.
我母亲过去常这样说你
You know, my mother used to say this about you.
她说 "波莉·格雷那孩子
She said, "That Polly Gray,
绝不会忍♥气吞声
"That child would never let go of a grievance...
而且她很喜欢跳舞"
"..And she loves to dance."
你意下如何
What do you say, hm?
想跳支舞吗
You want to dance?
我不再跳舞了
I don't dance any more.
真可惜
Yeah, that's a shame...
因为你即将与狼共舞了
..Cos you're dancing with me.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表