剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
How am I going to get through Christmas without them?
外面商店都关门了
They close everything.
没有药我该如何度过圣诞
How am I going to get through Christmas without them?
-我会帮你的 -都不开门
- I'll help you. - They don't open anything.
他妈的没有药剂师 一个都没有
Fucking no apothecary, nothing.
你可以搬来和我住 我会帮你的
You can move in with me and I'll help you.
我到底该如何度过圣诞 没有
How can I get through fucking Christmas? Without...
什么都没有 怎么办
Without anything! How?
你可以搬来和我住 我会帮你的
You can move in with me and I'll help you.
滚开 滚 汤玛斯·谢尔比
Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off, Thomas Shelby!
-滚开 -没事的 是我
- Fuck off! - It's all right it's me.
妈妈 不能这样了
Mum, this has got to stop!
我不需要你 汤玛斯·谢尔比
I don't want you, I don't want you, Thomas Shelby.
-我丈夫回来了 他爱我 -汤米说要陪你相信
- My husband is back and he loves me. -Tommy said to believe
魂灵的存在 但我做不到
in spirits with you, but I can't.
你好 波莉 你好 迈克尔
Hello, Polly. Hello, Michael.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
门大开着
The door was wide open.
该死的
Fuck.
我花了一整天的时间整理 想收拾干净
I spent the whole day tidying up. I wanted it to be nice.
我想整得好一点
I wanted it to look nice!
不用 波莉 只是我而已
Why, Pol? It's only me.
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
我们可以坐下来聊一聊 让一切恢复原状
We can sit, sit and talk and put things back together.
没事的
It's OK.
-先交给你了 -不 你留下
- I'll leave you two to it. - No, you stay.
听我说 发生了一些事 事态有变
Now, listen, something's happened. Things have changed.
今天家族里每个人
Today everyone in the family
都收到了这个
received one of these.
什么意思
What does it mean?
汤米召集了家族会议 他想让你们都去
Tommy's called a family meeting. He wants you both to come.
进来
Come.
很抱歉再次打扰你 先生
I'm really sorry to bother you again, sir,
但主厨坚持要问客人什么时候到
but Chef insists on knowing what time the guests will arrive.
弗朗西丝 我最后说一遍 只是约翰尼·道格斯
Francis, for the last time, it's Johnny Dogs.
他们是吉普赛人 正在河边驻营
They're gypsies. They're camped down by the river.
他们准备好了就会走过来 好吗
When they're ready they'll walk up. All right?
他说要做准备 先生
He says it's about preparation, sir.
什么准备
What is?
他特地问过
He's asked specifically.
他们会在国王的演讲之前还是之后来
Will they arrive before the King's speech or after?
你说这位主厨是新来的
You said he was new, this chef.
他什么时候来的
When did he join us?
十月
October.
十月
October.
他是外国人吗
And he's foreign?
他是意大利人 先生
He's Italian, sir.
他是我们雇过的最好的主厨
He's the best chef we've ever had in the house.
不叫喊也不骂人
No shouting or swearing or blaspheming.
我们有他的推荐信吗
Do we have his references?
有
Yes.
唯一的问题是他的副手
The only problem has been his assistant.
什么副手
What assistant?
他带了一位副手 称作副厨
He brought an assistant with him. He calls him his sous-chef.
他们还在工作吗 弗朗西丝
Are they still working, Frances?
他们会工作到午夜 先生
They'll be there till midnight, sir.
好的 谢谢你
Right, thank you.
晚安 你可以去休息了
Good night. You can go to bed.
圣诞快乐 先生
Merry Christmas, sir.
我考虑过你的提议了
And I thought about your offer.
我很愿意和你一同用餐
I'd be happy to sit at your table.
好的 谢谢你
Right, thank you.
谢尔比先生
Mr. Shelby.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-麦克斯 谢尔比先生 -麦克斯
- Max, Mr Shelby. - Max.
没关系 不用起来
It's all right. Don't get up.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry, yes.
你是新来的 我是谢尔比先生
You're new. I'm Mr Shelby.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
我还没介绍过我自己
I haven't taken time to introduce myself.
我是安东尼奥
Antonio.
你做了什么错事啊
What have you done that's so wrong, eh?
什么
Excuse me?
堂堂副厨竟然在削土豆
A sous-chef peeling potatoes.
临时救急 通知得太晚了
It's an emergency. Late notice.
通知得太晚
Late notice.
好吧 你继续
Right, right, carry on.
安东尼奥
Antonio...
给你10英镑
Here, £10.
为我通知得太晚
For the late notice.
你想知道我的客人会在
You wanted to know if my guests would arrive
国王的演讲之前还是之后来
before or after the King's speech?
对
Yes.
会在之后
It'll be after.
你怎么样
How are you?
只是 为在明天担忧
Oh, just... worried about tomorrow.
是吗 但我在担忧安东尼奥
Yeah? I'm worried about Antonio.
你来了两个月 而我们还没见过
You've been here two months and we've not met before.
是我的错 我太忙了
It's my fault. I've been busy.
汤玛斯·谢尔比
Thomas Shelby.
我的手上沾了血
My hand has blood.
我的也是
Oh, mine too.
你付给安东尼奥多少钱
Hey, er, how much do you pay Antonio?
我忘了
I forget.
一定很多
Must be a lot.
我刚给了他10英镑
Ijust gave him £10.
他一点都不在乎
Didn't mean a fucking thing to him.
也许雇用他的不是你
Maybe it isn't you that pays him.
我了解了一下你的背景
I've been reading up on you.
贝尔多瑞利 克拉里奇餐厅
Bertorelli. Claridge's.
你过去在一家叫圣马可的餐厅工作
You used to work in a place called San Marco's,
在弗利特街
on. ..On Fleet Street.
我以前认识圣马可餐厅的老板
I used to know the man that owned San Marco's.
一个叫达尔比·萨比利的人
A man called Darby Sabini.
-我从没见过他 -没有
- I never met him. - No.
也许你的 副手
Maybe your...assistant,
安东尼奥 也许他见过
Antonio, maybe he's met him.
真♥相♥是这样的
Here's how it is.
-有人从纽约派安东尼奥来 -我不知道 求你
- Antonio was sent from New York. - I don't know. Please...
达尔比·萨比利帮了一把
Darby Sabini facilitated.
他把他交给你 让你把他带进我家
He passed him on to you and told you to bring him into my house.
他们威胁你 如果不照办就把你杀了
They threatened to kill you if you didn't do it.
你希望我像你对那头鹿一样 将你开膛破肚吗
You want me to dress you like you dressed that fucking stag?
求你了
Please!
你知道我是谁 对吧
You know about me, right?
你知道我是做什么的吗
You know what I do?
你想知道我的客人几时到达
You wanted to know when my guests would arrive
是因为安东尼奥想要我独处 他是刺客
because Antonio needed me alone. He's an assassin.
他计划在明天下手杀我
The plan is to kill me tomorrow.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们只叫我带他进来
They just said bring him here.
那就带他进来
Well, bring him here.
安东尼奥
Antonio!
你是黑♥手♥党♥ 你是黑♥手♥党♥
You are a black hand! You are a black hand!
还有多少杀手从纽约来了 还有多少
How many came from New York? How many fucking came from New York?
操♥你♥妈♥[意大利语]
Vaffanculo!
他说什么 是骂我还是说了个数字
What did he... What did he say? Is that a curse or a number?
他说什么 他到底说了什么
What did he fucking say? What did he fucking say?
-他说"操♥你♥妈♥" -是吗
- He said, 'Fuck you." - Yeah?
黑手表示杀或被杀
The black hand means kill or be killed.
你回伦敦去
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表