剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我又喝醉了
I'm drunk again.
我又喝醉了
I am drunk again.
我需要你的救赎
I need you to save me.
你再和我说一次今早说过的话
Tell me what you said to me this morning.
说吧 再说一次
Tell me. Tell me again.
告诉我 说吧
Tell me, say it. Say it.
说吧
Tell me.
我们会回到我们的花♥园♥
We will be back in our garden
在种植季节来临之前
before the time comes to plant anything out.
就一个冬天
Just one winter.
就一个冬天
Just one winter.
到床上来吧 亚瑟
Come to bed, Arthur.
他们来了 先生们
They're coming, boys.
不 不 没门
No! No! No fucking way!
你没吃过刺猬吗 迈克尔
You've never eaten hedgehog, Michael?
我要回车上去了
I'm getting back in this car.
迈克尔 你是卢卡·尚格莱特暗♥杀♥名单中的第二人
Michael, you're number two on Luca Changretta's hit list.
是 我会待在酒店里
Yeah, and I'll stay in a hotel.
你待在酒店里 我会知道你在哪儿
You stay in a hotel, I'll know where you are,
带你去的人会知道你在哪儿
so will the people who take you there,
在酒店工作的人也知道你在哪儿
so will the people who work in the hotel,
而酒店可不会跑
and hotels don't move around.
至于他们 连明天会在哪儿都不知道
They don't even know where they'll be tomorrow.
他们跟从吉普赛路标以及乌鸦而动
They follow the Patrin and the crows.
如果有人来袭击你 迈克尔
And if anyone should come for you, Michael,
帕尔默和波斯维尔家族能进行势均力敌的战斗
the Palmers and the Boswells will put up a fair fight.
拿上你的药
Take your medicine.
-我拿吧 -你的止痛药
- I'll take them. - Your painkillers...
那里的治疗师能更快地治好你
The healers up there will heal you much quicker.
她们都是群女巫
Fucking witches, the lot of them.
放尊重些 格雷先生
Show some respect, Mr Gray.
因你的血统 他们同意欢迎你
They have agreed to welcome you on account of your blood.
拿上你的药 拿好枪
Take your medicine, take the gun.
我无法与你联络 所以你来联♥系♥我
I won't be able to contact you, so you phone me.
我们会制定计划
We'll make a plan.
汤米说用不了多久 我们就能自♥由♥了
Tommy says it won't be long. Then we'll be free.
也许你能学到点什么
You might learn something.
告诉他们你外祖母是吉普赛公主
Tell them your grandmother was a Gypsy princess,
名叫博蒂·波斯维尔
name of Birdie Boswell.
你在那里是皇室成员 迈克尔
You're royalty up there, Michael.
是真的吗 格雷女士
Is that true, Mrs Gray?
怎么 我看着不像皇室成员吗
What? Don't I look like royalty?
你这样一说 确实像
Now that you mention it, you do.
我被困在小希斯太久了
I've been cooped up in Small Heath too long.
我能闻到空气中春天的气息
I can smell spring in the air.
你知道回去更远的路吗 戈尔德先生
Do you know a longer way back, Mr Gold?
我知道能耗上很久的路
I know ways back that would take forever.
请上车 女王陛下
Get in, Your Majesty.
我以为你会很忙
I thought you were a busy woman.
有时间吃这个吗
Do you have time for this?
是公兔吗
Is it a buck?
是公兔
It is a buck.
很好 公兔味道更好
Good. Bucks taste better.
在烟雾中我又回到了16岁
In the smoke I'm 16 again.
当警♥察♥在追捕他时
You know, when the police were after him,
父亲会带我们出去
our dad used to take us out.
我们会数日不归 靠他捕捉到的猎物而活
We'd be gone for days, living on what he caught.
你有锋利的刀吗
0h, do you have a sharp knife?
我听说你有阴阳眼
I heard you have second sight.
我听说你能和死人对话
I heard that you speak with the dead.
是的
Yes.
你妻子总围绕在你身边
Your wife is often around you.
她在看着你
She watches you.
现在她在看着我吗
Is she watching me now?
没有
No.
你的家族都是治疗师吗
Your family were healers?
是的 很久之前了
Yeah, a long time ago.
在我把头套入绞索中时能力回来了
Came back when I put my head in the noose.
就像你把头伸出窗外
It's like putting your head through a window
看见了整个世界一样
and seeing the whole world.
把兔子给我
Give me the rabbit...
还有刀
And the knife.
实际上 波莉
You know, Polly,
我相信这么多年来
I believe it's you
是你保住了汤米·谢尔比的性命
who's kept Tommy Shelby alive all these years.
我们相依为命罢了
0h, we've kept each other alive.
但我不光把头伸出了窗外
But I didn't just put my head through that window...
我还爬出了窗户
I climbed through it.
起先我觉得我疯了 但不是
First I thought it was madness, but no.
当你把头伸出了那个窗外
When you've put your head out of that window
想干什么都可以
you can do anything you want,
因为没有规矩
cos there are no rules...
也没有风险
Cos there are no risks.
把刀给我
Now give me the knife.
过来
Now, come here.
只要我有心情
I can do whatever I want...
想干什么都可以
whenever the mood takes me.
你是个坚强 英俊的男人
And you are a strong, handsome man...
这里又是世界上很美的一个地方
And this is a beautiful place in the world...
而且是现在这个时刻
and it is this time...
但有件事我要先说清楚 戈尔德先生
But let me make one thing clear, Mr Gold,
我刚跟迈克尔还在说
I just gave Michael a little speech
没有人会知道怎么找到他
about how no-one would know how to find him...
但你知道
but you'd know how to get him.
要是迈克尔出事 我就要找你的麻烦了
If any harm comes to Michael, you shall have me as your enemy.
你有多少刀子 都奈何不了我
And none of your knives can kill me.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
很懂
0h, I understand.
卡姆登镇
所罗门先生
Mr Solomons?
我的小表弟出生就眼盲
My little cousin was born blind,
但结果是 我现在给一家为失明犹太人
but as a result I now donate a considerable sum of money
提供导盲犬的慈善机构捐大笔的钱
to a charity which gives dogs with eyes to blind Jews.
董事会主席建议我们
The chairman of the board recommends that those of us
这些拥有视力的幸运者
who were blessed with the gift of sight,
每天花上
that we spend, you know,
至少半小时 闭上眼睛
at least half an hour of our day with our eyes closed
以便我们能更好地理解
so that we may, well, we may better understand the, er...
黑暗
the darkness and
以及增加捐款数额
also to increase our donations and that.
几点了
What time is it?
-8点29分 -好的
- 29 minutes past eight. - Right.
那我还差一分钟 事实上
Well, then I have...I have another minute to go, actually,
但是 你们可以开始了
but you, er, you can begin.
说吧
Go on.
我是卢卡·尚格莱特
I'm Luca Changretta.
我知道你是谁
Oh, yeah, I know who you are.
你有点失败 不是吗
You are a bit of a failure, aren't you?
你大老远的来到这个国家
You come all the way over here to this country
就是为了杀掉汤米·谢尔比
in order to kill Tommy Shelby,
但是 他还没死 对吧
but, I mean, well, he's not dead, is he?
没有
...No.
没有 还没死
No. He ain't.
我还有多长时间 伙计
How much time have I got left, mate?
10秒 9秒
Ten seconds, nine seconds,
8秒
eight seconds...
five, four,
three, two, one.
好了 你好 有什么能效劳的
Right, hello. How can I help you?
我有个提议给你
I have a proposition for you.
是的 我已经知道你想要什么了
Hmm, yeah, it's... I already know what you want, yeah,
但我想听你亲口大声说出来
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表