剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
You talk to him.
你我都一样 兄弟
You and me both, brother.
艾达
Ada!
等等 不能让你空手走
You wait there, you won't leave empty handed.
给你 一些蛋
Here you go, look, some eggs,
给波莉 好吗
you give them to Polly, all right?
你 开车小心点
And you, keep your eyes on the road.
保重
Take care.
谁打来的电♥话♥ 亚瑟
Who was on the phone, Arthur?
约翰 祝我圣诞快乐
John. Wishing me Merry Christmas.
进屋吧 天快黑了
Come inside. It's getting late.
谢谢
Thanks.
把帽子摘了
Take off the hat.
你和前面的意大利人是一起的吗
Are you with those other Italians?
我们是美国人 上面写得清清楚楚
We're Americans. It says it right there on the paper.
美国公民
USA.
你此次出行的目的是什么
And what's the purpose of your visit?
旅游
Pleasure.
妈 是我
Mum? It's me.
你没关门
You left the door open.
为了通风
To change the air.
我说了我今天很忙
I told you I was busy today.
你有什么事
What do you want?
你为什么没看信件
Why haven't you opened your post?
我整理了一下
I tidied up.
艾达今天要来
Ada's coming today.
她迟到了
She's late.
汤米今天问起你了
Tommy asked about you today.
但愿艾达的车没坏
I hope Ada's car hasn't broken down.
谢尔比有限公♥司♥还在用宾利吗
Is Shelby Company Limited still using Bentleys?
对
Yeah.
宾利在天冷的时候不好用
Bentleys are no good in the cold.
你应该去告诉他
You should tell him.
我会的
I will.
还有什么要对汤米说的吗
Any other messages for Tommy?
有 让他滚
Yeah. Fuck off.
他看到你的排水管破了 他挺担心
He saw that your drain pipe was broken. He was worried.
就这样 他就问了这些 排水管
Is that it? Is that all he asked about? Drainpipes?
没 他说我应该接受你有一种天赋
No. He said that I'm to accept that you have a gift.
一直都有
That you've always had a gift.
什么天赋
What gift?
预见未来
Second sight.
魂灵 吉普赛的那些玩意 他说我该相信你
Spirits. All that gypsy stuff, he said that I'm to believe you.
你以为我听不出他在给你洗♥脑♥
You think I don't hear his voice in yours.
你以为我看不出他的诡计
You don't think I recognise his strategies.
我还是能和他匹敌的
I'm still a match for him.
是
Yes.
你是 你也能
You are. And you still can be.
莉兹和我决定
Me and Lizzie decided that
这个新年我们要翻篇了
this New Year we're all to turn the page.
-你不能再这样过一年了 妈 -"妈"
- You can't spend another year like this, Mum. - 'Mum.'
妈
Mum.
这个词对我来说就像子弹一样
That word is like a bullet to me.
我有时能看到你妹妹坐在那张椅子上
I see your sister in that chair sometimes...
听我说 莉兹和我决定好了
Look, me and Lizzie have decided.
是时候了
It's time.
我买♥♥了这些
I bought these.
一瓶给你和艾达
One for you and Ada
一瓶给你我
and one for you and me.
是汤米说了 "别让她喝威士忌"
So Tommy said, "Keep her off the whisky."
等我儿子不再为谢尔比有限公♥司♥
I'll drink Champagne the day my son leaves
工作的那天 我再喝香槟
the employment of Shelby Company Limited.
他再他妈跟你提起排水管 你就这么告诉他
You tell him that next time he mentions fucking drainpipes.
好了 这得你来做了 查理
Right. Now, this is your job, Charlie.
我们把这些给圣诞老人
We give those to Santa
和驯鹿鲁道夫
and Rudolph.
好孩子 把这个给圣诞老人 他的威士忌
Good boy. Put this out for Santa, for his whisky.
好了 晚安 圣诞快乐
Now, night-night. Merry Christmas.
明天见 做个好梦
I will see you tomorrow. Sleep well.
来吧 查理
Come on, Charlie.
谢尔比先生 是你妹妹
Mr Shelby, it's your sister.
我知道 让她进来
I know. Send her in.
我收到了一张卡片 艾达
I got a card, Ada.
我猜亚瑟和约翰也收到了
I'm guessing Arthur and John have had one as well.
你好 汤米 "你好 艾达 欢迎回家"
Hello, Tommy. "Hello, Ada, welcome home."
谢谢 回来了真好
Thanks, it's nice to be back.
我跟莫斯谈过
I've spoken to Moss.
莫斯说尚格莱特是斯皮内蒂家族的手下
Moss said Changretta is a soldier for the Spinetti family,
也就是说他会带人来 职业杀手
which means he will have men with him, professional men.
他们一般都以十人左右为单位行动
They usually operate in units of around ten.
莫斯在查库纳德公♥司♥的记录
Moss is checking Cunard records
看他们是不是已经到英格兰了
to see if they're already in England.
这是给你的
This one's for you.
是什么 时光机吗
What is it? A time machine?
我的天 汤米·谢尔比
My God. Tommy Shelby.
刚那是后悔吗
Is that regret?
我明天再打开
I'll open it tomorrow.
那么 老板 鉴于形势已变
So, boss, in the light of the changed circumstances,
您有什么指示
what are your orders?
尚格莱特知道我们住哪
Changretta knows where we all live.
如果我们独自暴露在外
If we stay out in the open, isolated,
他会一个一个解决掉我们
he'll pick us off one by one.
我们得一起待在一个连他们都不敢来的地方
We need to be together in a place even they won't dare to come.
你是说回家
You mean back home?
加里森方圆六公里内
Within a four-mile radius of the Garrison,
每个人都是我们的保镖和士兵
every man is a guard and a soldier for us.
我要召开家庭会议
I'm calling a family meeting.
在查理·斯特朗家的院子 节礼日那天
Charlie Strong's yard, Boxing Day.
芬恩已经到那了 你去叫波莉和迈克尔
Finn's already there. You tell Polly and Michael.
我去搞定约翰和亚瑟
I'll deal with John and Arthur.
伊丝米和琳达呢
And Esme and Linda?
只要是想活到下一个圣诞节的
Anyone who wants to live to see another Christmas
都得到安全的地方来
needs to come to where it's safe.
这些混♥蛋♥连孩子都杀
These bastards will kill kids as well.
等这事完了 我们再... 分道扬镳
When this business is finished, we can... go our separate ways.
去找波莉说清楚
Go and see Polly and explain.
她应该也收到卡片了
She'll have had a card as well.
你觉得我也在名单上吗
Do you think I'm on the list?
我们都在 艾达
We're all on the list, Ada.
我把我的枪给亚瑟了
I gave my gun to Arthur.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我去 是圣诞老人
Holy shit, it's Father Christmas.
是啊 你要是够乖
Yeah, and if you're good...
就会得到奖励
you get what you deserve.
你♥他♥妈♥快过来
Fucking come here, you!
操
Fuck.
给我接梅普尔街245号♥
Yeah, put me through to Maypole 245.
-喂 -亚瑟 我是汤米
- Hello. - Arthur, it's Tommy.
快点说 他们在睡觉
Be quick, they're asleep.
家庭会议 查理家院子 节礼日中午
Family meeting, Charlie's yard, Boxing Day, midday.
我联♥系♥不到约翰 但我会派迈克尔去找他
I can't raise John but I'll send Michael to get him.
如果你得用枪逼琳达来 别犹豫
If you have to pull a gun on Linda, do it.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 汤姆
Merry Christmas, Tom.
你把它们怎么了
What did you do with them?
我的药本来放在浴室的橱柜里
My tablets were in the bathroom cabinet.
你把它们怎么了
What did you do with them?
我扔进厕所了
I threw them in the lavatory.
汤米命令你的
Tommy's orders?
不 是我自己的决定
No. My own decision.
没有药我该如何度过圣诞
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表