剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Due to the exceptionally difficult circumstances
水深火热中
the company now finds itself in.
财务主管现在可以过目任职条件
The proposed treasurer will now check the terms and conditions,
看看是否满意
to see if they are in order.
第二项 在公♥司♥会计因病
Item number two, during the absence of the Company Accountant,
休假期间
due to ill health,
公♥司♥的所有会计工作
all responsibility for the keeping of the Company Accounts
暂时移交给并购主管
pass to the head of acquisitions.
第三项 公♥司♥财务主管
Item number three. The Company Treasurer,
已经看过了任职条件
having read the terms and condition,
将签下雇佣合同
lodges a signed contract of employment agreeing
同意代任会计主管提出的任职条件
to the terms and conditions with the temporary head of accounts.
同意伊丽莎白·格雷女士复职
All those in favour of the reinstatement of Mrs Elizabeth Gray
担任谢尔比公♥司♥财务主管的
to the position of The Shelby Company treasurer,
请举手
please raise your hands.
谢谢啊
Why, goodness. Thank you.
还有其他议项吗
Any other business?
那我宣布股东特别会议结束
Right, I declare this extraordinary general meeting over.
现在讨论下正经事
Now we talk about the real business...
但需要亚瑟出席
..But, for that, we need Arthur.
亚瑟到底在哪里
Where the fuck is Arthur?
-谢尔比先生 -滚开
- Mr Shelby! - Fuck off.
-他们闯入油漆车间了 -是吗
- They've broken into the paint shop. - Oh, yeah?
他们把油漆都倒出来了
They're chucking paint around
我觉得他们要点火引爆
I think they mean to set light to it.
你自己处理 我他妈在忙
Well, you deal with it, man, I'm fucking busy!
为什么这么做
What was all that about?
在这个罪恶之地
In this sinful place,
充满各种诱惑
there will be temptations.
作为你的妻子 我有责任
It's my responsibility as your wife
帮助你抵抗这些诱惑
to help you resist those temptations.
把你与恶魔
By putting myself between you...
永远隔开
..And the devil.
用我那天主教母亲的话来说
In the words of my sinful Catholic mother,
就是"榨干♥他♥ 喂饱他"
"Keep his balls empty and his belly full."
愿她安息
God rest her soul.
谢尔比先生
Mr Shelby!
请你立刻来油漆车间
You have to come to the paint shop immediately! Please!
我得走了
Oh, I have to go.
一会就回来
Won't be late.
女士们 这里不能抽烟
Sorry, ladies, there's no smoking in here.
我们知道 亲爱的
Yes, love, we know.
好了 他迟到一个小时了 不管了
All right. He's an hour late. Fuck him.
这件事会直接影响到亚瑟 但他不在
This business directly affects Arthur, but he's not here,
我们直接投票吧
so we'll take a vote without him.
什么事
What business?
与你无关的正经事 艾达
Official business that wasn't on your agenda, Ada.
一个线人告诉我们 六年前卢卡·尚格莱特
An informant told us that six years ago Luca Changretta
从纽约到了伯明翰
came from New York to Birmingham
当他表哥婚礼的伴郎
to be best man at his cousin's wedding.
我们发现他们请了布劳德盖特的里德和邓恩
We found out that they used Reid and Dunn in Broadgate
来为婚礼摄影
for the photographs.
摄影师留下了底片
The photographer kept the negatives.
我说服他给我复♥制♥了一份
I persuaded him to give us copies...
放大了这张
..And to enlarge this one.
这就是卢卡·尚格莱特
That is Luca Changretta.
我见过他 所以能认出来
I've seen his face, so I could pick him out.
照片里一半的男人都是尚格莱特家族的
Half the men in the photograph are Changrettas,
也就是说他们可能就是来杀我们的人
which means the chances are they're the men will come kill us.
我们需要把这些照片
We need to get both these photographs
对外公布
into pubs and on street corners,
并重金悬赏提供线索的人
and put it about that there's a reward for information.
我们还希望复印一份
We also propose that we give a copy of this photograph
给艾博拉玛·戈尔德先生
to Mr Aberama Gold.
我们得放弃必须由亚瑟来杀他这念头
We need to forget the idea that it has to be Arthur
传统只会害了我们
that pulls the trigger. Tradition will just fuck us up.
还是该等等亚瑟
We should wait for Arthur.
亚瑟不在 艾达
Arthur's not here, Ada.
卢卡·尚格莱特必须得死 就这样
We need Luca Changretta dead. That's it.
抛弃那个子弹传统
Dropping the law of the bullet
是现代化进程的一部分
is part of the process of modernisation
我之前一直致力于此 在我...
that I was working on before I were...
在我被处决之前
..before I was executed.
你没有被处决 波莉
You weren't executed, Pol.
你刚刚叫我什么
What did you call me?
行 我们投票吧 我来说服亚瑟
Right. Let's take a vote. I'll deal with Arthur.
所有同意将相片交给戈尔德的
All those in favour of giving the photographs
请举手
to Mr Gold raise your hand.
那就这么定了
Then it will be done.
-妈... -现在晓得叫妈了是吗
- Mum... - Oh, "mum" now, is it?
我进来的时候闻到了香味
I smelt perfume when I came in here.
是花香
Yeah, it was the flowers.
好了 就这样
Right, that's it.
谁来过这儿 迈克尔
Who came in here, Michael?
事实就是 波莉 他的养母来过了
The truth is, Polly, the woman that raised him came in here.
她完全有权利来这里
She has every right to come in here.
她给他带了些苹果 然后就离开了
She brought him fucking apples and she left.
我们的世族仇杀还没结束 亚瑟又不见了
We're in the middle of a vendetta and Arthur's missing.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
把精力集中在让我们团结一致的东西上
Concentrate on what unites us.
这都是暂时的
This is all temporary.
没错 暂时的
Yeah, temporary, right.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
玩得开心吗 是这么回事吗
Party is it, eh? Is that what it is?
这是干什么 开派对吗 都他妈滚出去
What's this, a party, eh? Fuck off out of it!
滚
Get out!
我本来没打算打你 但这样真是不太好
OK, I wasn't going to hit ya... but that wasn't fucking nice.
你这个...
Oh, you...
亚瑟 谢尔比先生 求求你 谢尔比先生 求你了
Arthur! Mr Shelby! Please, Mr Shelby! Please.
你♥他♥妈♥别动
Don't fucking move.
谢尔比先生 手下留情
Mr Shelby! Please.
给我滚
Now get the fuck out!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥革命
Fuck you and fuck your revolution!
把我弄得一团糟
I'm a fucking mess.
你想去哪儿
Where are you going?
过来
Come here.
他妈的职业杀手 对吗
Fucking hit man, are you?
你就是职业杀手 对吧
Is that what you are?
老子是亚瑟·谢尔比
Arthur Shelby, hey!
咱们瞧瞧是谁要取你的狗命
Let's see who wanted you.
不如...
What about...
约翰·谢尔比 怎么样
What about fucking John Shelby?
约翰
John.
英克贝罗酒店
谢谢
Thank you.
请我的客人进来
Send my guests in.
你给波洛发电报 让他告诉那家人
You wire Polo and let him tell the family.
他有四个孩子
He has four kids.
你俩没别的衣服穿了吗
Don't you two have any other clothes to wear?
看看我
Look at me.
我就穿得像个戏剧爱好者
I'm here as a lover of theatre.
他们杀了我们两个人
They kill two of our men...
你却在抱怨自己没胃口
..You complain about your fucking belly.
卢卡
Luca.
卢卡 恕我直言[意大利语]...
Luca, con tutto rispetto...
-恕我直言 -"恕我直言"
- With respect... - "With respect?"
是你先提起的
You raised.
"恕我直言"
"With respect?"
张嘴
Open your mouth.
快点 你♥他♥妈♥张嘴
Come on... Open your fucking mouth!
你♥他♥妈♥给我穿得像他们一样
You fucking dress like them.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表