剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
but I just want to hear you say it out loud
这样我才知道有多可笑
so I can check how ridiculous it is.
我们听说要有一场搏击
We hear there's going to be a little fight, you know,
一场拳击比赛
a boxing match,
你的人对汤米·谢尔比的人 在伯明翰
between your boy and Tommy Shelby's boy, in Birmingham.
整个谢尔比家族都会到场
And the whole Shelby family's going to be there.
而你 所罗门先生 你也会到场
And you, Mr Solomons, you too will be there.
够了 要不这样吧
That's it. I'll tell you what, right?
这是礼物 不要钱 你来一趟的纪念品
Here's a gift, it's free - a souvenir of your visit here.
再见 走人 那边就是邦尼街
Goodbye, trot on. Down there is Bonnie Street.
他们说你是个聪明人
You know, they say you are a smart guy.
我还没说你就知道我们想要什么
You already know what we want before we say it.
很有意思 因为
That's funny cos now
我觉得我也知道你想要什么
I believe I know what you want
即使你还没说出口
even before you say it.
你要尝尝吗
So, you going to taste it?
他妈一点没错 伙计
Damn fucking straight, mate,
否则你也不会还在我这儿了 对吧
otherwise you wouldn't still be thieving my oxygen, would you?
因为我每个月有两百桶
Because I have 200 barrels a month, yeah,
让你的人带入关 由你的人分销
cleared by your people, distributed through your teamsters.
问题是 现在人们都爱喝金酒了
Thing is that people want gin these days.
出口没变 还在邦尼街 好吗
Well, the exit is still out there, right, on Bonnie Street. Yeah?
你就是个疯子 知道吗 两百桶
You're fucking crazy, you know that? 200 barrels, ah?
你说呢 表弟
What do you think, cousin?
但我还要些现金
But also I want some cash...
贿赂金 所以我都列下来了
Bung work. That's why I've broken it down here -
一张暗♥杀♥一个好朋友
a list of costs pertaining
所需成本的清单 好吗
to the assassination of a dearfriend, all right?
通常杀一个人 要五百镑
Now, a normal dispatch, well, it's, you know, £500 cost.
但你还得多加一百镑
But you're going to have to add another 100 to that
因为汤米·谢尔比和我一样 是被压♥迫♥人群
because Tommy Shelby, like me, is from an oppressed people,
然后你还要额外再加一千
and I need you to put another tonne on top of that
因为他兄弟就是头野兽
because his brother is a fucking animal
他一定会来找我麻烦
and he will come after me.
然后还需要再加一百镑
And then you will need to put another 100 on top of that
因为 你是个美国意大利佬 伙计
because, well, you are a fucking wop, mate, hmmm?
还有你
And you.
然后这笔肮脏交易 就算是成了
And then we've got to deal with the ugly business,
这我之前就说清楚了
which I've been incredibly clear of before.
我还需要再加五百镑
I will need another £500,
因为我说了 汤米·谢尔比
because, like I stated, Tommy Shelby
是我一个很好 很好的朋友
is a very, very good friend of mine.
总额
Total...
在上面 白纸黑字 好吗 继续
is down there in black and white, all right? Crack on.
没事
It's OK.
所罗门先生 我跟你把话说清楚
Mr Solomons, I'm going to be very fucking clear with you.
我不需要你去杀人
I don't need you to kill anybody.
这事有我信任的人干
I have people that I trust.
所以 你要带着我的手下
So, you're going to take my boys
让他们作为你的助手 跟你到拳击场
and you're going to bring them to the ring as seconds.
要想当我的助手
Well, in order to qualify as my seconds
他们首先得是犹太人
they would first have to qualify as being Jewish.
知道吗
Yeah?
而要想当犹太人
And in order to do that, they would have to
他们就必须丢掉意大利人的那份傲慢
replace their natural Italian fucking arrogance
装出一副运筹帷幄的犹太人模样来
with a Jewish air of absolute certainty.
我的好友汤玛斯·谢尔比知道两者的区别
See, my good friend Thomas Shelby, he will know the difference.
这些天 在我们以前的国家
These days, back in the old country,
有很多... 你懂的
a lot of the, er, you know,
犹太人 他们...
the Jewish people, they, er...
他们不得不装成意大利人的样子
They are having to pass themselves off as Italian.
你得在账单上再加一千了
Right, well, you will have to add another tonne on to your bill
因为你太混账了 兄弟
for being a cunt, mate.
好吗
All right?
你会带我的手下去伯明翰吗
You will bring my men to Birmingham?
你得割了他们的包皮
You will circumcise them.
必须割 因为剃刀党的人会检查
You will have to circumcise them because the Peakys will check.
明白了吗
Yeah?
好 还有别的要求吗
0K. Any other request, eh?
两百桶酒 就这么定了
200 fucking barrels, we have a deal.
怎么了
What going on?
我说 就这样说定了
I said we have a deal.
你刚刚不经商讨就随便达成了协议 不是吗
Aye, you've just made a deal without negotiation, didn't you?
汤玛斯·谢尔比对你的评价是对的 不是吗
Yeah, Tommy Shelby was right about you, weren't he?
艾达·谢尔比
Ada Shelby?
不是
No.
长官 我们找到她时 她全副武装
She was armed when we picked her up, sir,
所以我们对她进行了脱衣搜身
so we strip searched her.
-下去吧 -好的 长官
- That'll be all. - Yes, sir.
向你致歉 谢尔比小姐
I apologise, Miss Shelby,
军士兵做得有点过了
the Territorials can be over zealous.
你的手下都看着
Your men watched.
那么会有人训斥他们的
Then they will be reprimanded.
他们见不到周六了
They won't see Saturday.
赤♥裸♥的女人 只身一人
A naked woman, alone,
对整个英国♥军♥队作出威胁
making threats against the entire British Army,
人物性格的重要指标体现
a significant indicator of character.
我会转过身让你穿衣服
I'll turn my back while you dress
这样或许我们就能好好谈谈了
and perhaps we can talk.
我有你所有家人的档案
I have a dossier on each member of your family.
我知道你们家族的辉煌历史
I know your family's extraordinary history.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Ah, fuck you.
还给每一个人都留下了空白页
I also have a totally blank page on which
方便我们一起记录下你们不远的将来
together we can write your family's immediate future.
你事先排练过这次谈话
You rehearsed your speech
这是缺乏自信的重要指标体现
significant indicator of a lack of confidence.
你是什么军衔的
What rank are you?
陆军上校 我可以转...
Colonel. May I turn...?
除非你想被弄瞎
Not unless you want to get blinded.
抱歉 这真是个糟糕的谈话开头
I'm sorry. This has got off to a bad start.
"这"是什么意思
What is "this"?
三天前 有人看见你去参加了
Three days ago you were seen at a meeting
斯特奇福德的共♥产♥党会议
for the Stetchford Communist Party.
然后又有人看见你和一位叫杰茜·伊顿女人谈话
You were then seen talking to a woman called Jessie Eden.
转过来
Turn around.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你可以烧掉这些了 都是往事了
And you can burn this. It's history.
艾达·谢尔比
Ada Shelby.
自你于1919年6月加入伯明翰共♥产♥党后
A person of interest and under the surveillance of Special Branch
就成了关系人 并一直处于政♥治♥保安处的监视下
since you joined the Birmingham Communist Party in June 1919.
我已经不是共♥产♥党员了
I'm no longer a member of the Communist Party.
我知道 不相干
I know. Irrelevant.
大部分活跃颠覆分子
Most of the more active subversives
都会为了避免暴露而表忠心
shed their official allegiances to avoid detection.
听着 让我给你解释一下
Look, 0K, let me explain it to you.
我已经不是共♥产♥党的人了
I'm no longer a member of the Communist Party
因为我不再是社♥会♥主♥义♥事业的信仰者
because I'm no longer a believer in the cause of socialism.
现在 赶紧开门吧
Now, open that door!
所以过去你是被爱蒙蔽了双眼
So, in the past, you were blinded by love.
不 是被信仰所蒙蔽
No, blinded by faith.
我原本坚信人们理应得到司法公正 实则不然
I believed people deserve justice. They don't.
因为我和杰茜·伊顿喝了一杯你就逮捕了我
So, you've arrested me because I had a drink with Jessie Eden.
你喝了加冰的威士忌 她喝的啤酒
Whisky with ice for you, and a beer for her.
我和杰茜·伊顿见面是为了解决一项劳资纠纷
I met Jessie Eden to settle an industrial dispute.
采购部主管 所以你倒戈了是吗
Head of acquisitions. So, you've swapped sides.
如果你连我喝什么都知道
If you know what I drink,
那你就应该知道我的谋生方法
you know what I do for a living.
谢尔比女士
Mrs Shelby,
你必须明白现在是非常时期
you must understand that these are extraordinary times.
罢♥工♥是必然的了 也许还会有人搞革命
A general strike is certain, an attempted revolution perhaps,
士兵很快就会到街上
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表