剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我需要一支烟
I need a cigarette.
不行
No.
我已经决定了
I've made a decision.
-给我一支烟 妈妈 -这里不允许
- Give me a cigarette, Mum. - It's not allowed.
不允许
It's not allowed?
我决定我们离开 好吗
I've decided we're going to get away. Yeah?
就我们俩
Just me and you.
去澳大利亚
Australia.
我去了海运公♥司♥ 拿到一本杂♥志♥
And I've been to the Cunard office and I got a magazine.
美国不好 他们就在美国
America's no good, because that's where they are,
但是澳洲没有意大利人
but there's no Italians in Australia.
我想那里有的 妈妈
I think there are, Mum.
我是说 没有坏意大利人
Bad ones, I mean.
你是不是没再吃监狱的药了
Have you stopped taking those prison tablets?
-你不用担心我 -我确实担心
- Don't you worry about me. - I do.
你赶紧养伤
Just you get better.
医生说需要五周
The doctor says it'll be five weeks.
然后你就能活蹦乱跳了
Then, you'll be up and walking.
2月13日有一艘船要离开
Now, there's a boat that leaves on February the 13th.
告诉汤米我要见他
Tell Tommy I need to see him.
让他带一把能放进夜壶的小手♥枪♥
Tell him to bring a gun small enough to fit in the chamber pot,
-以免他们回来 -不行 我不允许汤米来
- in case they come back. - No, I've banned Tommy from coming.
工厂明天开工吗
Are the factories going back to work tomorrow?
别管那些破工厂了
Just forget the fucking factories.
有没有罢♥工♥的消息
Is there any word of them going out on strike?
我们去澳洲 就你 我 还有你妹妹
We're going to Australia. It'll just be you, me, and your sister.
我已经知道她埋在哪里了
Cos I've found out where she's buried -
就在墨尔本市郊
it's somewhere outside Melbourne.
听着 妈妈
Listen, Mum.
我会慢慢好起来
I'm going to get better slowly...
但你需要尽快好起来
...But you need to get better fast.
没有你 他一团糟 而没有他
Without you, he falls apart, and without him...
没有他 我们会被一个个杀掉
Without him, they'll take us all.
你必须帮我们渡过这个困境
You've got to get us through this.
然后 我保证
Then, I promise...
我就跟你坐火车去澳洲
...I'll board that train with you and we'll go to Australia.
我喜欢你的工场 斯特朗先生
I like your yard, Mr Strong.
你多少钱愿意卖♥♥
How much would you take for it?
它不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
不卖♥♥
Not for sale?
好吧
Ok.
我刚看了一圈
I just took a look round.
我喜欢这里
I like this place.
有能熔银子的火
Fire for melting silver,
有能运货的河
canal to get it away.
多少钱
How much?
你所看到的一切都不卖♥♥ 戈尔德先生
Nothing you see is for sale, Mr Gold.
钱能买♥♥到一切
Oh, everything is for sale.
一切
Everything.
告诉斯特朗先生 我要买♥♥他的工场
You tell Mr Strong I'm going to buy his yard.
从他们家族搬来这里这工场就是他们的
This yard has been in his family since they settled.
但我已经决定把它加入我们的交易了
But I have decided to make it part of our deal.
查理
Charlie?
查理 过来
Charlie, come here.
我们抛硬币决定你的工场 查理
We're going to spin a coin for your yard, Charlie.
你要干什么
You're going to what?
正面
If it's heads,
这一切都是艾比的 我也允许
Abby here takes all of this...with my blessing.
汤米
Tommy.
要是背面
And if it's tails...
我要上你女儿 戈尔德先生
...I fuck your daughter, Mr Gold.
听说你有三个女儿
You have three daughters, I hear...
埃斯梅拉达最大 也最美
...And Esmeralda is the eldest, and also the prettiest,
所以我要她
so I'll have her.
让她也加入交易 我们来抛硬币
So make her part of the deal and spin her against the yard.
汤米 我的天呐
Tommy, for fuck sake.
给你 你丢硬币吧 戈尔德先生
Here, toss the coin, Mr Gold.
不
No.
请别把这当笑话
Please don't believe this is a joke.
硬币很神圣的 对吧 亚瑟
The coin to us is sacred. Yes, Arthur?
非常神圣
Sacred.
抛了硬币 就是在证人面前下了赌注
If you toss that coin, you take a bet before witnesses.
如果我赢了
And if I win...
那我们就要让你兑现协议的条款
Then, we'll insist that the terms of this agreement,
还有赌注
the wager, are fulfilled.
抛硬币吧 戈尔德先生
Toss the coin, Mr Gold.
有大英帝国官佐勋章的汤玛斯·谢尔比
Tommy Shelby OBE...
今天不赌了
...No wager today.
但我将用这个硬币 为你坟头买♥♥一束花
But with this penny, I will buy a flower to put on your grave...
在时机到来时
...When the time comes.
在那之前
And before that time,
请不要
please don't again
再对我朋友 或者他们的财产不敬
disrespect my friends or their valued property.
错过的圣诞节 现在补上吧
We missed Christmas - let's have it now.
世界和平 祝人类好
Peace on earth, good will to all men.
朗姆酒 科利
Rum, Curly.
敬我的兄弟 约翰 大家都举杯
Toast to my brother, John. Raise your glasses, all of you.
举杯 所有人
Raise 'em up, all of you.
-约翰·谢尔比 -干杯
- John Shelby. - Cheers.
我找到了线 铁链和钢条 然后呢
I got wire, I got chains, I got steel rods - now what?
好 把鹅穿在钢条上
Right, put the steel rods up the geese's arse there,
然后把钢条架到火上
and then you put those steel rods above the fire,
转着钢条免得烤糊了
spinning the rod to stop the bird from burning.
你拿土豆了吧 查理
You did get potatoes, Charlie?
没 我没拿他妈的土豆 你怎么回事
No, I didn't get fucking potatoes. What's the matter with you?
我不想让那个混♥蛋♥艾博拉玛·戈尔德
I don't want that bastard, Aberama Gold,
觉得我们好像野蛮人一样
putting it around that we live like didicois.
我要让他看到我们生活讲究 食物讲究
I want him to see that we live proper, that we eat proper,
吃法讲究
in the proper way.
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我自己去拿土豆
I'll get the potatoes meself.
从来没想到我这法国高跟鞋
Never thought my high-fucking-heels from Paris would be stepping
会再次踩在小希斯的马粪上
through the horse shit of Small Heath ever again.
只是暂时的 波利
Temporary, Polly.
是啊 等到太阳从西边出来就好
Yeah, until hell freezes over.
迈克尔怎么样了
How's Michael?
你说8人来自纽约 7人来自西西里
You said eight men from New York, seven from Sicily,
每人500英镑
at £500 each.
你当然付得起
Of course, you can afford it.
多数我们自己动手杀
Most, we'll do ourselves.
你有多少工厂在安全区
How many of your factories are in the safe territories?
70%
70%.
谢尔比有限公♥司♥会继续生产
Shelby Company Ltd will continue to manufacture.
莉兹说如今只有妓♥女♥了
Lizzie says it's only whores these days.
对
Yeah.
我猜是走私进来的
Have them smuggled in, I suppose?
我需要你回来 波莉
I need you back, Polly.
招♥妓♥来嫖 雇凶杀人
Paying whores for sex, paying killers to kill...
对 天下没有免费的午餐
Yeah - nothing for nothing.
可怜的汤玛斯
Poor Thomas.
我们的母亲就是这样的
You know, our mother went this way -
灵魂与鬼魂 服药
spirits and ghosts, tablets,
还有该死的降神会
fucking... fucking seances
把我们这些孩子吓得半死
scaring us kids halfway to fucking death.
对 但我不会那样
Yeah, well, I'm not going that way.
因为在烟雾中 我明白了很多
Cos in the smoke, I realised something.
我现在就像你们一样
I'm just like you now,
你和亚瑟
you and Arthur.
我在那次绞刑中死了 然后被拯救了
I was dead in that noose, and then I was saved.
所以现在开始的一切都是额外赚来的
So everything from now on is extra.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表