剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
有人给我寄了黑手
I just got served a black hand.
所有人都会收到 他们要来追杀我们所有人
Everybody will have got one. They're coming for us all.
除非我们整个家族死绝 否则这些人不会离开
These men will not leave our city until our whole family is dead.
一切都是我的错 是我杀了那老家伙
This was all my fault. It was me that shot the old man.
约翰死了 都怪我
John's dead because of me.
加里森方圆六公里内
Within a four-mile radius of the Garrison,
每个人都是我们的保镖和士兵
every man is a guard and a soldier for us.
我们要回去 回小希斯
We're going back, back to Small Heath.
这就是规矩 以眼还眼 这叫世族仇杀
That's how it works. An eye for an eye. It's called a vendetta.
我们组织和你们
We are an organization...
不是一个境界
run different, I imagine.
你们都死定了
None of you will survive.
获勋者汤米·谢尔比要怎么阻止革命
And how is Tommy Shelby OBE going to stop a revolution?
如果我获取了杰茜·伊顿的信任
If I get Jessie Eden's trust,
她会告诉我谁是煽动者
she gives me the names of the instigators,
我再把名单交给皇家军队
and I give them up to the Crown forces.
我想让你帮我儿子实现抱负
I want you to help my son achieve his ambition.
你现在也是剃刀党的一员了 孩子
You're a Peaky Blinder now, son.
我们控制他 自己坐庄 操纵赔率
We control him on the book, control the odds.
我们现在有很多事要处理 汤姆
We've got a lot going on though, Tom.
所以留那孩子在身边是好事
That's why it'll be good to have the kid around.
谢尔比先生会给你20%的分成
Mr Shelby will give you a 20% cut
如果你在第四回合把戈利亚击倒
if you put Goliath down in the fourth round.
所以 你要带着我的手下
So you're going to take my boys,
让他们作为你的助手 跟你到拳击场
and you're going to bring them to the ring as seconds?
汤玛斯·谢尔比对你的评价是对的
Yeah, Tommy Shelby was right about you, wasn't he?
今晚
你和我是一种人 汤米
Yeah, you're like me, Tommy.
看不下去有规则的比赛
You can't bear to watch a fight which has got rules.
汤米 想象一下
Tommy, imagine...
想象你完全看不见
imagine that you could not see at all,
天生是瞎子
you was born blind.
但有一天
Then, one day,
你睁开双眼
you open up your eyes
突然什么都能看见了
and you can see everything
世上万物
in the world...
而之前你只能靠摸和闻
When before you could only touch it or smell it.
一切就这么揭开了面纱
There it is - the revelation,
不是吗
innit?
我有过一次
I've had one.
我在马盖特看到了一栋美丽的房♥子
Yeah, I saw a beautiful house down in Margate.
一栋白色的大房♥子
A great big white building.
智利南美杉映衬着蔚蓝的天空
Monkey puzzle tree against the sky blue.
美轮美奂 可以算是天堂一隅了
Beautiful. A piece of heaven, actually.
你可以看到大地的起伏 然后我问我自己
You can see the way the Earth curves, and I thought to myself,
艾尔菲 你在干什么
Alfie, you know, what...what are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你怎么不把你所有金条都卖♥♥了
Why don't you just sell every ounce of gold
把所有朗姆酒都卖♥♥了
and sell every barrel of rum you got
然后给自己买♥♥点时间呢 老兄
and just buy yourself some time, mate?
我需要给自己点时间
I need to buy myself some time.
你要搬去马盖特
You're moving to Margate?
是的 我需要休息一阵
I am, actually, yeah. I need to get myself some rest.
我需要休息
I need some rest.
何况美国人来了 不是吗
Plus, the Americans are here now, aren't they?
所以就这样了
So, well, that's it, yeah.
自一战结束后不就一直这样吗 美国人横行
It's been that way ever since the war, innit, the Americans?
大鱼吃小鱼
Big fucks small...
从来如此
Always, actually.
外面就在进行一场
There is a fight going on out there
大鱼和小鱼的对决
between big and small.
大鱼会打赢小鱼的
Big will fuck small.
好了 就马盖特吧 蓝天 天堂
Right! Margate, then. Blue skies, heaven.
下次再见的时候 汤米
I will see you, Tommy,
会是在码头
by the pier.
留下看完比赛吧 艾尔菲
Stay and watch the fight, Alfie.
不了 你自己看就好
No, you're all right.
我已经知道谁会赢了 不是吗
I already know who wins, don't I?
再见了
Ta-ra!
反击啊 小混♥蛋♥
Fight, you bastard!
邦尼 邦尼
Bonnie... Bonnie.
Don't you touch it, Charlie.
我知道他就是个混♥蛋♥ 但你得...
I know he's a big bastard, but you got to...
-所罗门斯呢 -很明显他不看比赛
- Where's Solomons? - Apparently he doesn't watch.
看看那个角 看啊
Look at that corner, look.
那些人 他们根本不懂拳手
The men there, they don't know fighters.
我不喜欢这样 不过你也感觉到了吧 汤米
I don't like it... You feel it though, Tom, don't you?
我感觉到了 我们会没事的
I feel it. We're all right.
我们周围都是战士 亚瑟
We're surrounded by soldiers, Arthur.
艾尔菲的人都被脱♥光♥搜身过了 我们没事的
Alfie's men were strip-searched, we're all right.
好了 吉普赛男孩 去吧
Right, come on, gypsy boy, let's go.
你告诉汤米的时候 他说了什么
So what did Tommy say when you told him?
他说他每周会给我津贴
He said I'll get a weekly allowance.
他可真浪漫
Oh, he can be romantic.
不过当然了 作为公♥司♥财务主管
Of course, as company treasurer,
我会质疑这笔支出的
I shall be questioning that expense.
他说
He said something like,
"我们经历太多死亡了 该过点生活了"
"We've had enough death, let's have some life."
波莉 这拳赛是被♥操♥纵的吧
Pol, this fight is fixed, isn't it?
那个吉卜赛孩子一直处于下风
Well, gypsy boy's getting battered out there.
好了 你说有大新闻告诉我
Right, you said you had some news?
是莉兹有大新闻
Lizzie has some news.
波莉
Polly!
告诉她 赶紧 趁男人们都在喊打喊杀
Well, tell her. Now! While the men are screaming for blood.
喝一点 你需要压惊
Have a swig, you're going to need it.
我有了
I'm up the duff.
是汤米的
And it's Tommy's.
什么程度了
How far gone are you?
按到伦敦算的话 现在在考文垂
If I were going to London I'd be in Coventry.
打算继续下去吗
And are you carrying on past Coventry?
我打算到伦敦的皮卡迪利广场才算完
All the way to fucking Piccadilly Circus.
你知道她怀的是男孩还是女孩了吗 波莉
Have you found whether she's having a boy or a girl, Pol?
-没有 -那赶紧
- No. - Go on, then.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
取名露比 露比·谢尔比
Call her Ruby. Ruby Shelby.
她一定能成为好莱坞大明星
She'll be a star in a Hollywood movie.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你好 琳达 欢迎加入谢尔比家族
Hello, Linda. Welcome to extraordinary general meeting
女士俱乐部特别大会
of the Shelby ladies club.
我背上有口水吗
Is there spit on my back?
外面有人乱吐口水 真恶心
There are men out there spitting - it's fucking disgusting.
没有 你背上没有口水
No. There's no spit on your back.
别因为我们在 就放弃进来要干的事
Don't let us stop you doing what you came in to do.
干什么
What?
只有这能帮助我渡过
It's helping me get through the fucking nightmare
被困在这里的噩梦
of being stuck in the city.
既然你也来了 而且你也算半个家人
Well, since you're here and you're almost family,
莉兹有大新闻
Lizzie's got some news.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
父亲是谁 你能确定下来吗
And who's the father? Have you managed to narrow it down?
能 是汤米
Yes. It's Tommy.
恭喜 你终于中彩了
Congratulations. You've won the raffle at last.
她也是谢尔比家的女人了 琳达 和你一样
Yeah, she's a real Shelby lady now, Linda. Just like you.
好了 女士们 我们回男士们身边去吧
Right, ladies, lets rejoin our gentlemen.
记住 琳达 他们吐口水 你就一样回敬
And just remember, Linda, if they spit, just spit back.
外面见
I'll see you out there.
好的
All right.
加油 邦尼
Come on, Bonnie!
好了 伯明翰小子们
Right, you Brummie boys!
忘记你们的忠诚吧
Forget your loyalty, boys!
场面还在你控制之中吗 邦尼
You're still in control, Bonnie?
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表