剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
但我直到今天才明白
But what I didn't understand until today...
当人死了
Is when you're dead already...
就自♥由♥了
You're free.
太喜欢这感觉了
Fucking love it.
我会帮你 因为迈克尔想让我帮你
I'll help you, cos Michael wants me to help you.
现在开始
Starting now.
让莉兹去审查妓♥女♥ 她们会利用你的弱点
Get your whores vetted by Lizzie - they'll use your weakness.
不要接收
Don't take any new men on in
我们不了解底细的人进工厂工作
the factories unless you know their families.
还有你的新朋友
And your new friend,
艾博拉玛·戈尔德先生
Mr Aberama Gold...
他想要的不止是钱
He wants something other than just money.
我从一个人周遭的气场能看到东西
I see things in the air around people,
不止是因为服药
it's not just the tablets.
那是真实的
It's real.
问他到底想要什么
Ask him what he really wants.
这匹马不错
She's a fine beast, this one.
你所看到的一切都不卖♥♥ 谢尔比先生
Nothing you see is for sale, Mr Shelby.
你我的祖父一起扎过营
Your grandfather camped with mine for a while.
对 但没多久
Yeah. That didn't last.
对 结局很不好
No, it ended badly...
在一个叫温洛克的酒馆里
In a pub called the Wenlock.
之前别人欠我们钱 现在也是
We were owed money. Still are.
除了钱 和一个肯定不出♥售♥的废品场
Other than money and a scrapyard that's clearly not for sale...
你想从我这里得到什么 戈尔德先生
What is it that you want from me, Mr Gold?
你怎么知道我想从你这里得到什么
How do you know I want anything from you?
因为我公♥司♥的财务主管
Well, because my company treasurer
是一名合格的会计
is a certified accountant,
显然也是一名女巫
and also, apparently, a witch.
你是个爱冒险的人
You're a sporting man...
是的
Yes, I am.
也是好赌之人
And a gambling man.
邦尼 脱了你的衬衫
Bonnie, take off your shirt.
谢尔比先生 我想要的
What I want from you, Mr Shelby,
是让你拿他赌一把
is for you to take a gamble on him.
我想让你帮我儿子实现抱负
I want you to help my son achieve his ambition.
什么抱负
What ambition might that be?
是谁
Who is it?
莫斯警官
Inspector Moss.
我找汤米
I'm looking for Tommy.
他在查理的工场
He's at Charlie's.
但我劝你别去那里 有坏人在那
But I wouldn't go there - some bad men have arrived.
对 我听说了
Yes, I've heard...
现在应该喝醉了 或者更糟
Be drunk by now... or worse.
能帮我带个信吗
Can you take a message?
伦敦的情报机构派了7个人
The intelligence service in London have sent seven officers
到伯明翰接管调查
up to Birmingham to take over the investigation
共♥产♥党人和暴♥乱♥者
into the Communists and seditionists.
他们列出了一些高度怀疑的人
They've got a list of people of great interest and, erm,
第一位就是艾达·索恩 以前姓谢尔比
top of that list is Ada Thorne, formerly Shelby.
他们现在好像认为她从纽约回来
Now, they seem to think that she came back from New York
是为了在伯明翰组织革命
to organise the revolution in Birmingham.
告诉他们 调查错了
Well, tell them they're wrong.
艾达·谢尔比现在回归到了家族生意中
Ada Shelby's now firmly back in place in the family business.
问题是 当你被记下名字后
Thing is, when you get a mark against your name,
就很难改变了
it's very hard to shift it.
他们会来找她
They will come looking for her.
那告诉他们 得排队了
Well, tell them there's a queue.
人人都想找谢尔比家的人
Everybody wants a Shelby.
谢尔比夫人
Mrs Shelby...
他们是军人
These are military men,
不比意大利人安全
no less dangerous than any Italians.
你告诉汤米
You tell Tommy.
他会明白的
I think he'll understand.
那就祝你晚安了
I'll say good night to you, then.
你好 科利
Hello, Curly.
-你好 -我来拿谢尔比先生的马
- Oh, hello... - I'm here to collect Mr Shelby's horse.
我好像来早了一点
I'm a little early, I think.
你打算训练这匹马参赛吗
A-Are you going to train the horse to race?
对
Yes.
别用鞭子抽
D-Don't use the crop,
它很温顺的
she's very gentle.
我不会的
I won't.
我 我
I-I...
谢尔比先生怎么样了
How is Mr Shelby?
现在有美国人在找他
Well, now he's got the Americans after him,
-他对人有点严厉 -美国人
- he's a bit hard on people. - The Americans?
对 他们被称为黑♥手♥党♥
Yeah, they call them the Mafia.
我的天
Dear God.
嗯 有15人 想杀了我们所有人
Yeah, there's 15 of them. Yeah, they want to kill us all.
但我们有枪和手榴弹 波莉姑姑也回来了
But we've got guns and grenades and Aunt Polly's back,
所以没事的
so it's going to be OK. Yeah.
我去牵马
I-I'll get the horse.
谢尔比先生 谢天谢地你回来了
Mr Shelby, thank God you're back.
我们有了大♥麻♥烦
We've got real trouble.
我今天有什么会议
What meetings do I have today?
10点有考文垂的供应商
Erm, well, there's a supplier from Coventry at ten,
11点有锅炉制♥造♥工人工会的主席
the convenor of the boilermakers union at 11,
1点有商会的会议
and then Chamber of Commerce at one.
但这不是问题
But that isn't the thing.
好 清出一个地方 把车移到后边
Right, clear a space here, move this car back
再拿来30米的绳子和一个铃
and then 100 feet of rope and a bell.
-绳子 -对 还有铃铛
- Rope? - Yep, and a bell.
谢尔比先生 这里快要爆♥炸♥了
Mr Shelby, this place is about to explode.
绳子和铃 德夫林 罗尼 这边走
Rope and a bell, Devlin. Ronnie, this way.
是 谢尔比先生
Yes, Mr Shelby.
顺便说一声 革命计划于中午开始
Oh, by the way, the revolution's scheduled to begin at noon.
他在这儿呢 比利·米尔斯
Here he is - Billy Mills.
斯塔福德郡 沃里克郡及伍斯特郡的
Former heavyweight champion, Staffordshire, Warwickshire
前重量级拳击冠军 你好啊 比利
and Worcestershire. Hello, Billy.
是的 而我现在为你工作 谢尔比先生
Yeah, and now I work for you, Mr Shelby,
薪水少得可怜
for not enough money.
好吧
All right.
这些钱够吗
That enough for you?
-够用来做什么 -有个人想跟你打一场
- Enough for what? - There's someone here wants to fight you.
邦尼·戈尔德 过来 年轻人
Bonnie Gold! Come here, son.
我是重量级拳手
I'm a heavyweight.
他撑死也就算个次重量级
He's a welterweight, at best.
尽管如此 他还是想和你打
Nevertheless, he wants to fight you.
要是我伤了他 你们剃刀党就会挖了我的眼睛
Yeah, and when I damage him, the Blinders will take my eyes.
没得商量 比利 按业余拳击规则打一场
No comeback, Billy. It's just a fight, Queensberry rules.
-何时 -现在
- When? - Now.
-哪里 -这里
- Where? - Here.
好了 大家都过来
Right, you lot, come here.
我们把这变得有趣点
Let's make it interesting.
来找我下赌注
Come place a wager with me.
我会给你好赔率
I'll give you good odds.
赌那男孩赢有好赔率
I'll give you good odds on the boy,
赌那大块头赢有更好的赔率
even better on the big lad.
两英镑 好 你买♥♥谁
£2, there you go. What you want?
邦尼 过来 儿子
Bonnie. Come here, son.
你儿子知道他可以反击的吧
Your boy knows he can hit back, right?
我告诉他 在职业比赛中
I told him, in the professional game,
大家希望钱花得值
people want their money's worth.
别赢得太快
Don't win too fast.
但假如你已经看够了
But if you've seen enough...
结束比赛吧 邦尼
Finish it, Bonnie!
我♥操♥ 这一拳厉害了
Fuck me. That was a punch.
怎么 他在拳套里藏了马蹄铁吗
What's he got, horseshoes in those gloves, or what?
没有 只有他爸的力量和他妈的脾气
Nope. Just his dad's strength and his mother's temper.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表