剧集 | 天堂镇警局(2018) | 导航列表
Leave this to me, Chief.
交给我吧 警长
Me and my old friends.
我和我的老朋友们
All dogs go to heaven,
所有去了天堂的狗狗们
but sometimes they come back to raise a little hell.
也会偶尔回来制♥造♥点人间炼狱
Good Lord! Oh, God!
我的天呐 天呐
Bullet! What the hell are you doing?
子弹 你搞什么鬼呢
Nitrous.
笑气
Terry, I'll give you two seconds to drop that detonator.
特里 给你两秒放下那个引爆装置
What the hell are you supposed to be?
你算个什么东西
I'm just a crossing guard,
我只是个协管
and I'm here to put a stop to this.
我要来结束这一切
Okay, that shit was awesome.
好吧 刚才那招真厉害
Karen, I thought I was going to lose you,
凯伦 我还以为要失去你了
and I have to admit,
不得不说
I didn't sabotage your date just to get even with you.
我不是为了要跟你扯平才毁了你的约会的
I don't know if I'm saying this because my fiancee was made up,
我不知道是否要这么说 因为我的未婚夫是假的
or I just went through a traumatic experience,
或者因为我刚刚遭遇了惨痛的经历
or your frog neck looks slightly less disgusting in this light
或者因为你的肥脖子在灯光下面没那么恶心
but Red Lobster, tomorrow night, 8:00 p.M.?
但是红龙虾 明晚八点
It's a date.
说定了
It's an unhealthy rebound date, but I'll take it.
虽然是不健康的复合约会 我还是会答应
I got here first! Okay, this counts as my collar.
我先到的 算我抓到的
Congratulations, Terry. You're my 100th arrest.
恭喜了 特里 你是我抓的第100个人
What'd I win? A trip to the red zone.
那我有什么奖励 插到红区之旅
Hey, Hobo Cop, defuse that bomb.
流浪警♥察♥ 把那个炸♥弹♥拆了
Put down the Gallagher tarp!
快把那块滑稽的防水布放下
Hobo Cop isn't getting blown up today or any day.
流浪警♥察♥在今后的日子里都不会再被炸了
He taught me to give up my worldly possessions,
他教我放下身外之物
so I cashed in my Chicago PD 401
所以我把在芝加哥401警局的钱拿出来
and bought this.
买♥♥回来了这个
A bomb-defusing robot.
拆弹机器人
Do the honors, Hobo Cop.
请你来吧 流浪警♥察♥
Aw, shit!
我♥操♥
I didn't know Samsung made these!
我不知道三星还做了这个
All right, I admit it.
好了 我承认
I've said some harsh things lately,
最近我说了一些很过分的话
but you guys saved the day.
但是你们拯救了今天
Thank you.
谢谢你们
And, Kevin, I believe this belongs to you.
凯文 这个是属于你的
Sweet. Is Mom rehiring me?
真好 是妈妈重新聘用的我吗
No, I am.
不 是我
Kevin, I was--
凯文 我之前
I was--
我之前
I was--
我之前
I was wrong.
我之前错了
Kevin, it was you who took down Terry Two Toes,
凯文 是你抓住了双趾特里
and as much as I didn't want you working here
尽管我不想你在这工作
because I thought you were an irresponsible fuck-up,
因为我觉得你是个不负责任的小混♥蛋♥
we'd all be dead without you.
没有你我们就全都完了
Sure, I miss my balls,
我真怀念我的男子气概
but you mean almost more to me than they did.
但是对我来说 你比他们都重要
I think I saw that on a Hallmark card.
我应该在贺曼卡片上见过这个
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
You're still my hero,
你依旧是我的英雄
and I'm so excited to be your little rookie again.
我很高兴能够再次成为你手下的新人
Come here.
快抱一个
Don't wrinkle my shirt, you idiot!
别把我的衬衣弄皱了 你个白♥痴♥
I need to look my best. I have a date with your mama tonight.
我要保持最佳状态 今晚要和你妈妈约会
I think I'll definitely be needing one of these.
我一定会需要这个
Hey! Where are all my testosterone patches?
我的催情睾丸贴片去哪了
I guess you used 'em all to rage out on me over the video store.
肯定是在因为音像店对我发脾气时用光了
I mean, I'm plumping up over it, but I'm a dog, whatever.
虽然我变丰满了 但我是一条狗 算了
Oh, boss. Thank goodness. I knew you'd come let me out of here.
老大 谢天谢地 我知道你会放我出去的
Hey, wait a second-- -
等等
剧集 | 天堂镇警局(2018) | 导航列表