剧集 | 天堂镇警局(2018) | 导航列表
警长先生 我们想求得您的原谅
for our rude behavior. Ain't that right, Delbert?
我们做错了 不是吗 德尔贝
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Sounds like Gina's back.
听起来吉娜回来了
Bullet, Fitz,
子弹 菲茨
thanks for leaving your deathbeds to back us up at the bank.
谢谢你们从病榻前赶来银行
You guys look like hammered shit.
你们看起来像被打过的屎
Hey, Dad, sorry to bother you,
老爸 打扰你了
but this man works at the Super Seedy Motel.
这个人在超高速汽车旅馆工作
He says a couple of dudes had crazy sex
他说有一对男同在他的旅馆
in one of his hotel rooms and trashed the place.
疯狂做♥爱♥并且毁了他一个房♥间
That's them! The dog and the black guy.
就是他们 狗和黑人
What! Did you two call in sick
什么 你们俩请病假
just so you could spend the day having gay motel sex?
就是为了去汽车旅馆打基炮
No!
不
Then what the hell were you doing? Lying to me and skipping work?
那你们在干什么 为了逃避工作骗了我吗
Oh, yep. Yeah, you got us, we had...
你猜对了 我们
We had so much sex, didn't we, Fitz?
我们打了太多炮了 不是吗 菲茨
Yep. I'm gay as hell for dog dick.
对 我就是一个喜欢狗屌♥的同性恋
This may surprise you two, but, well, I understand.
可能你们会挺惊讶的 我理解
I've been a cop for 30 years.
我当警♥察♥30年了
Guys need a gay-off every now and then.
男人需要时不时基情一下
No down-low brothers for me, of course.
我当然是不会做下面的那个
I'm straight as a javelin. Straight as a javelin.
我像标枪一样直
Hopson!
霍普森
You know the drill.
你知道规矩
剧集 | 天堂镇警局(2018) | 导航列表