剧集 | 天才儿童 | 导航列表
You did it because you were jealous of my success and intelligence.
重要的是 马科是个好孩子
The important thing is that Marc is a great kid.
我所有的孩子都是好孩子
All of my kids are great kids,
我已经尽我所能 为他们做个好榜样
and I have done my best to set a good example for all of them.
至少你认识到
Well, at least you have the self-awareness
你可以给你的孩子们做个反面典型
to make yourself a cautionary tale for your children.
不过你一定也看到这件事的讽刺之处了
Though you must appreciate the irony.
你曾经那么强大 那么受欢迎
You, once so powerful and popular,
现在却沦落在一家二流赌场工作
now reduced to working at a second-rate casino,
像一只困在公园耙子下的松鼠 乞求我的帮助
pleading for my help like a squirrel trapped in a garden rake.
好了 好了 那可是我的松鼠
Okay. Okay, ho-- That is my squirrel.
-麦克 没事 -的确没事了
- Mike, it's fine. - It is fine.
我大度地接受你的道歉
I graciously accept your apology.
正义得到了伸张
Justice has been served.
这世界一切都好
All is right in the world.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
-蕾拉 -她说得没错
- Leila. - She's right.
没人能那么跟我妈妈说话
No one can talk to our mother like that.
尤其是某个卖♥♥弄学问的伪知识分子
Especially not some pedantic pseudo-intellectual.
伪知识分子 我的智商高达135呢
Pseudo? I have an IQ of 135.
这么低你都好意思承认
I can't believe you'd admit that.
所以 你们全家都是恶霸
So, you're just a whole family full of bullies.
看来本性难移
I guess some things never change.
你应该知道
You should know.
你成为一位教育工作者 明显是为了
Becoming an educator is a transparent attempt
在你曾经感到无力[阳痿]的环境中行使权力
to wield power in an environment where you once felt so impotent.
你怎么知道我阳痿的
What know you of my impotence?
你的话对我毫无意义
Your words mean nothing.
"让他们用言语羞辱我吧 还能有多糟"
"Let them speak lewdly of me, what am I the worse?"
这是政♥治♥家托马斯·莫尔爵士说的
Sir Thomas More.
我看是托马斯·打鼾爵士吧
More like Sir Thomas Snore.
我要走了
I'll be going.
马科 看来你是这些人里唯一言行得体的
Marc, it seems like you're the only decent one of the bunch.
等一下
Wait.
托马斯·莫尔爵士就是个蠢蛋
Sir Thomas More was a damned fool.
你跟他说什么了
What did you say to him?
恰到好处地补了一刀而已
Just enough.
我为我高中时对你说过和做过的坏事
Again, I am so sorry for all of the mean things
再次向你道歉
I said and did to you in high school.
谢谢 跟你谈话我也很高兴
Thanks. It was nice talking to you, too.
杰瑞·温尼斯接受了我的道歉
Jerry Weenus accepted my apology.
又重建一座友谊之桥
Another burned bridge rebuilt--
-你穿的这是什么鬼 -这个吗
- And what are you wearing? Oh. - These?
既然现在我们正式成为无霸凌圣诞之家了
Well, I figured, now that we are officially a bully-free ho ho home,
我可以自♥由♥做自己了
I am free to be me.
我不能有任何评论
And I can't say anything about it.
没错 你不能
No, you cannot.
你只能看着我到处晃
You just got to watch me walk.
好吧 这裤子不适合坐下
Okay, the jeans don't want to sit.
我要进来了
Announcing entrance.
亲爱的 对不起 没能让你进马尔堡
Sweetie, we are so sorry about Marlboro.
但别担心 我们会想出其他办法的
But don't worry, we are gonna come up with another plan.
没事 我会去向我的老师道歉
It's okay. I'm going to apologize to my teacher.
真的吗
You are?
如果你们可以为了我 对沃克博士那种混♥蛋♥友好
If you could be nice to a jerk like Dr. Walker for me,
我也能为你们对我的老师友好
I can be nice to my teacher for you.
他上的达特茅斯学院又不是他的错
It's not his fault he went to Dartmouth.
你真的很成熟啊 小子
Wow, that is really mature of you, buddy.
是啊
Yeah.
这也许有七年级那么成熟了
Maybe even like seventh grade mature.
那我们送孩子们上学就要去两个地方了
Then we have two drop offs
还是上六年级吧
Sixth it is.
小可爱 你要去干什么
Hey, Jelly bean. What are you doing?
我要去后院挖坑
I'm goning to dig in the backyard.
你是想种什么东西吗
Oh, you you are planting something?
算是吧 这么说吧
Sort of. Let's just say
你们再也不会看到我想象中的好友了
that you won't be seen my imaginary friend around here anymore.
剧集 | 天才儿童 | 导航列表