剧集 | 天才儿童 | 导航列表
我们做到了
Well, we did it.
我们出动了三个天才 外加16年
It took three geniuses and 16 years,
终于完成了人生首次被校长召见的壮举
but we finally got our first call to the principal's office.
来到这里唤起了我许多回忆
Being here really brings back memories.
我几乎又变回那个爱翘课
I almost feel like that class-skipping,
爱从鲜奶油罐吸笑气的16岁少女
whippet-doing 16-year-old again.
是啊 现在你只是个爱翘班
Yeah. Now you're just the work-skipping,
爱从鲜奶油罐吸笑气的妈妈 有个被霸凌的儿子
whippet-doing mom of a boy who gets bullied.
老实说 我很意外
Honestly, I'm surprised
马科居然到现在才被同学欺负
it took Marc this long to get picked on.
他可是个在大西洋城公立学校
I mean, he's a weird, gifted kid
上学的怪咖天才小孩啊
in an Atlantic City public school.
不知道他是做了什么才终于惹毛同学
I wonder what finally did him in?
可能原因多了去了
Oh. Could have been a hundred things.
他打招呼会说"问安"
I mean, he says, "Good morrow."
他大力倡导甲状腺健康
He's a vocal advocate for thyroid health.
他跑步时的手臂好像想逃离他的身体
He runs like his arms are trying to get away from his torso.
对 没错
Yes. Yes.
本奈特先生 本奈特太太
Mr. And Mrs. Bennett?
天呐 宝贝 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Sweetie, are you okay?
是谁欺负你 告诉我名字就行
Who did this to you? Just give me a name.
小孩从攀爬架摔下来是常有的事
Kids fall off the jungle gym all the time.
不 你们好像都误会了
No, I think you both misunderstood.
马科不是受害人 是他霸凌别人
Marc wasn't the victim. He was the bully.
不 这不可能啊
No. No, that can't be right.
我家马科怎么可能伤害别人
I mean, Marc couldn't hurt anybody.
昨晚他还被加重的被子困住出不来
Last night, he got trapped under his weighted blanket.
严格来说 那只是张隔开被子的上♥床♥单
Technically, it was just a top sheet.
马科不是用武力欺负人
Marc didn't use his fists.
他有办法令不如他聪明的人
He has a way of making people who aren't as bright as him
感到自卑
feel inferior.
亲爱的 你不能因为其他孩子不如你聪明
Sweetie, you can't make fun of other kids
就取笑他们啊
because they're not as smart as you.
事实上 受害人不是学生
Actually, the victim wasn't a student.
你没说他也会来啊
You didn't tell me he was going to be here.
-马科霸凌了他的老师吗 -没有
- Marc bullied his teacher? - No.
我只是在他犯错时纠正他而已
I simply correct him when he is wrong.
而他犯错犯个不停
Which is all the time.
他多次动摇我的权威
He has repeatedly undermined me.
我已经失去了全班学生的尊敬
I've lost the respect of the whole class.
你说你上的达特茅斯学院时 就已经自取其辱了
You lost that yourself when you said you went to Dartmouth.
那可是常青藤学校
It's an Ivy!
亲爱的 你不能这样对老师说话
Sweetie, you can't treat your teacher like this.
你必须道歉
You have to apologize.
我不过是说出真♥相♥而已
All I did was tell the truth.
要我道歉等于要我说谎
Apologizing would be lying.
康妮 你答应过我你会制止他的
Connie, you promised you'd make him stop.
康妮现在可帮不了你
Connie can't help you now.
真不敢相信马科霸凌了他的老师
I can't believe Marc bullied his teacher.
有脑子又够残忍♥
Brains and cruelty?
我可能终于找到了竞选伙伴
I may have finally found a running mate.
我和他谈过 他不是想欺负人
I talked to him about it; he wasn't trying to be a bully.
他应该只是找点事做宣泄一下 因为他无聊
I think he's just acting out because he's bored
在学校受不到挑战
and not being challenged at school.
其实你们也宣泄 只是方式不同
You know, you guys acted out, too, but in different ways.
比如你那次在老鼠背上种人耳朵
Like when you grew human ears on the backs of mice
为了扮演上帝
so you could "play God."
说个好笑的 那些老鼠大部分都疯了
Funny story, most of those mice went insane.
这是个问题
This is a problem.
我不知道如何能继续送马科去那里上学
I don't know how we can keep sending Marc to that school.
那就送他去我们学校啊
So, send him to ours.
只要和我有血缘关系 他们会毫不犹豫地接受
They'll accept anyone related to me sight unseen.
我们可供不起第三个孩子上私立学校
We can't afford a third kid in private school.
钱不会像人耳一样自己从老鼠背上长出来 妮可
Money doesn't just grow on the backs of mice like ears, Nicole.
如果他无聊 你们不能让他跳级几年吗
If he's bored, can't you just skip him a few grades
让他受到更大的挑战
so he'll be more challenged?
不行 他情感上不够成熟
Oh, he is not emotionally mature enough for that.
再说他哪够得着小便器啊
And how's he gonna reach the urinals?
估计他可以站远点 尿出道弧线
I guess he could stand back and arc it.
要不送马科去马尔堡特许学校
What about sending Marc to Marlboro Charter?
他们有天才项目
They have a gifted program.
杰森·伯格被我们学校踢出来后就去了那里
Jason Berger went there after our school kicked him out
因为他使用了机器人实验室造女朋友
for using the robotics lab to build a girlfriend.
我们24号♥要跟他们一起吃晚饭
Oh, we have dinner with them on the 24th
庆祝他们的周年纪念日
to celebrate their anniversary.
马尔堡特许学校是什么 听起来很昂贵
What's Marlboro Charter? Sounds expensive.
不 那里免费
No, it's free.
就像公立学校 但有专门的...
It's like a public school with a specialized...
他听见"免费"二字后就没再听了
He stopped listening after "free."
我听见你说要跟一个变♥态♥和他的机器人女友
I stopped listening after you said you have a dinner date
一起吃晚饭后就没再听下去了
with a pervert and his robot girlfriend.
按他的说法 他们之间她才是变♥态♥
From what he says, she's the pervert.
我们认为马尔堡特许学校的天才项目
And we think Marlboro Charter's gifted program
非常适合马科
would be perfect for Marc.
他四岁那年写出他第一首协奏曲
He wrote his first concerto when he was four
然后自行出版了一本杂♥志♥
and then self-published a magazine
给那首曲子极高好评
that gave it a rave review.
真厉害
Well, it's quite impressive.
虽然我的教学沙坑
And while my little academic sandbox
开放给本地区所有符合资格的孩子
is open to all qualified children in the district,
但我有点担心马科的霸凌历史
I'm concerned about Marc's history of bullying.
我理解
I understand.
但那个错误仅此一次
But that was just a one-time thing.
他班上的进度对他来说慢了些
The class is a little slow for him,
他觉得无聊所以才宣泄一下
so he's bored and acting out.
有意思 "无聊所以宣泄一下"
Interesting. "He's bored and acting out."
告诉我 这也是你当年
Tell me, was that also your excuse
霸凌我的理由吗
back when you bullied me?
不好意思 我当年...
I'm sorry, when I...?
我看出来你没认出我了
I could tell you didn't recognize me.
文特诺中学 我们是同一届毕业的
Ventnor High, we graduated together?
天啊 对 对 是你
Oh, my God! Yes, yes, of course.
沃克博士 你好吗
Dr. Walker. How are you?
我人生最羞耻的时刻
You were the architect
就是你亲手缔造的
of the most humiliating moment of my life.
那你从那之后过得好吗
Well, how have you been since then?
我无法相信马科的霸凌行为仅此一次
I can't believe Marc's bullying was a one-time thing.
苹果通常都落在树跟前[有其母必有其子]The apple rarely falls far from the tree.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
他这颗果子落得也太远了
That apple fell so far from the tree,
如果没有亲眼看见树把果子扔出去
I wouldn't believe it's our apple
我都不信这是我家的果子
if I didn't see the tree push it out with my own eyes.
马尔堡感谢两位的青睐
Marlboro appreciates your interest.
我会把马科的申请资料给同事过目的
I'll pass Marc's application on to my colleague.
谢谢您二位的宝贵时间
Well, thank you both for your time.
去马尔堡上学算是没戏了
Well, there goes any shot of getting into Marlboro.
那家伙是真恨你啊
That guy really hates you.
他的碎纸机是崭新的
I mean, that shredder was brand-new.
我感觉他是特地为跟我们见面买♥♥的
I feel like he bought it just for that meeting.
我根本不知道他在说什么
I don't even know what he was talking about.
我上高中的时候才不是恶霸
I wasn't a bully in high school.
我只是爱弄些恶作剧
I played a few pranks.
我还被大家选为班级小丑
I was voted class clown.
没错 可小丑有时也不好笑
Sure, but clowns aren't always funny.
《蝙蝠侠》系列和《小丑回魂》里的小丑
比如威震哥谭的那位
I mean, the most popular ones terrorize Gotham
还有躲在下水道里吃小孩的那位
or live in the sewer and eat children.
跟学校谈得怎么样
How did it go at the school?
谈得很好 应该很快就能收到答复了
Uh, great, buddy. Yeah. We-we should hear soon.
我很希望能顺利录取
I'm hopeful it works out.
你看到没
Did you see that?
剧集 | 天才儿童 | 导航列表