剧集 | 错乱人生(2020) | 导航列表
她没用她的信♥用♥卡♥或者护照
She's not using her cards or passport.
路易斯告诉我她去滑雪了
Lewis told me she'd gone skiing,
但已经过去四个月了
but that was four months ago.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他当丈夫不咋样 但他也没杀了我啊
I mean, he's a shit husband, but he never murdered me.
他杀了她 这样就能回到我身边了
He killed her so he could get back with me.
不是的 妈
It's not that, Mum.
有时腹仇者身材也会功力太强
Sometimes a revenge body can be too powerful.
莎拉恋爱了
Sara falls in love?
这不够让人满意 是吗
This isn't satisfying, is it?
我父亲
My dad,
所有人
all people,
都是好人 同时也是坏人
are good and bad at the same time.
垃圾 呸
Rubbish! Boo!
人们可以离开你 但还是爱着你
People can leave you and still love you.
呸
Boo.
连我都不相信这话 真是胡扯
Even I don't believe this. What a load of crap.
成年就是一座监狱...
Adulthood is a prison for children who...
呸
Boo.
呸
Boo.
你为什么就不能让我有个完美的婚礼呢
Why couldn't you just let me have a nice wedding?
因为我想拥抱真实 对吗
Because I wanted to be truthful, didn't I?
就没有什么圆♥满♥大结局
There's no such thing as a happy ending,
因为唯一真正的结局就是死亡
because the only true ending is death.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
开开心心
Being happy.
出去
Get out.
今天是我生命中最棒的一天
Today was the best day of my life.
你看上去美极了
Oh, you look so beautiful.
她会老的
She'll get old.
对
Yep.
我们所有人都总有一天会死
All of us are going to die one day.
连我也是
Even me?
有什么意义呢 莎拉 这不会持续到永远的 所以
What's the point, Sara? This won't last forever, so...?
"这个蛋卷不会永远新鲜"
"This omelette won't last until the end of time,
"所以我最好不要吃这个蛋卷了"
"So I'd better not eat this omelette."
对 "这些袜子早晚会穿破的"
Yeah, "Oh, these socks are going to wear out,
"所以我最好光着脚走路吧"
"So I'd better walk around barefoot."
这比袜子和煎蛋重要得多
This is bigger than socks and eggs.
这关乎于...
This is about...
恐惧
Fear.
对
Yes.
对感受的恐惧
Fear of feeling things.
我真的很害怕
I'm really scared.
感受只是化学物质
Feelings are just chemicals.
你是我的家人
You're my family.
猜猜谁跟伯妮的儿子热吻了
Guess who snogged Bernie's son!
君子报仇十年不晚
Revenge is best served cold.
求你了 不要让这些场景
Please, don't let any of this
削弱我想说的观点
undermine the point I'm trying to make about
那就是人类的经历大多是悲伤的
how the human experience is mostly misery.
幸福转瞬即逝
Happiness is fleeting.
好了 大家听着 我有个消息要宣布
OK, everyone, I've got an announcement.
我们一定不能崇拜 我们一定不能期待
We mustn't worship it. We mustn't expect it.
斯特凡跟我
Stefan and I...
-我们要有个宝宝了 -不
- We're having a baby! - No!
不会吧
No!
我不能用怀孕来收尾
I can't end on a pregnancy.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
没有什么比怀孕更象征
There is literally nothing more literally the start
开始的了
than a pregnancy.
养育一个孩子对环境很不好
Having a baby is really bad for the environment.
如果人人都不要小孩 我们就能停止...
If everybody stops having children, we can all stop...
别管了
Ah, never mind.
很久以前...
剧集 | 错乱人生(2020) | 导航列表