剧集 | 错乱人生(2020) | 导航列表
一个非常愚蠢的人曾跟我说过...
A very stupid man once told me...
根本没有所谓的事实 关键在于如何解读
There are no facts, only interpretations.
这个答案可不合适
That is not an appropriate answer.
她为什么不陪你参加你女儿的婚礼
Why didn't she accompany you to your daughter's wedding?
顺便说下 那句是尼采说的
That's Friedrich Nietzsche, by the way.
他知道你老婆在哪儿吗
Well, does he know where your wife is?
别说傻话了
Don't be silly.
-她已经死了 -什么
- She's dead. - What?
他已经死了
He's dead.
尼采已经死了
Nietzsche's dead.
就跟他的上帝一样
Like his God.
你为什么就不能给我一个直接的答案呢
Why won't you give me a straight answer?
这可是个很精彩的笑话啊
That was a great joke there.
我以为你喜欢喜剧呢
I thought you were supposed to like comedy?
我才不喜欢喜剧 那只是我的工作
I don't like comedy - it's my job.
我才不是喜剧粉丝
I'm not, like, a comedy fan.
压力可以引发癌症
You know, stress causes cancer.
我其实混得挺成功的 爸 谢谢关心啊
I'm actually quite successful, Dad. Thanks for asking.
就像孩子们说的 你最好吃点冷静药
You might want to - like the kids say - take a chill pill.
妈妈跟你说了这是电视剧吗
Did Mum tell you this is a TV show?
我知道你将这解读为电视剧
I know you interpret it as a TV show.
但这是事实吗
But is that a fact?
当然了 是事实
Yes, a fact!
你可能是在某处精神病院 想象出这一切
You might be in an asylum somewhere, imagining all this.
妈 爸爸说我可能是在精神病院里
Mum! Dad says I might be in an asylum!
如果你要待在这里 路易斯
If you're going to stay here, Lewis,
就不能再玩弄别人的意识了
you need to stop with the mind games.
那个前提是我真的在这里
That's if I even am here.
错乱人生
第一季 第五集
谎言成真
露西不在这里
Lucy's not here.
如果我叫你等等时你等了...
If you'd waited when I asked...
我为什么要等 我都气炸了
Why would I wait? I'm furious.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在 别的地方
She's, erm, somewhere else.
我要跟一个同样讨厌我爸的人谈谈
I need to talk to someone who hates Dad.
你见过他了吗
Have you met him yet?
他来过 但是...
He came round, but...
我躲起来了
But I hid.
躲在哪儿
Where?
别觉得羞耻 斯特凡 你做的是正确的
Don't be ashamed, Stefan. You did the right thing.
是你妹妹叫我躲起来的
Your sister told me to.
-这个嘛... -怎么了
- Well... - What?
如果你不想被人比作党卫队的军官
If you don't want to be compared to an SS officer,
说起话来就别有那个味儿
don't sound like one.
"我只是遵守命令罢了"
"Oh, I was just following orders."
这是德语吗
Was that German?
我很抱歉把火发到你头上 斯特凡
I'm sorry to be taking my fury out on you, Stefan,
但把自己的所为推到别人头上的那种人
but people who blame other people for what they do?
听上去让人觉得很没骨气
Well, they seem a bit spineless.
不 其实在这点上你错了
No, you're wrong with that, actually.
我看未必吧 斯特凡
I doubt that, Stefan.
因为如果你想支持某人
Because if you're trying to support someone
你为他们做一些事 因为...
and you're doing things for them because...
为他们 因为...
For them because...
她还让你做什么了
What else is she making you do?
她喜欢颐指气使的
She's very bossy.
她有次把宗教老师关在橱柜里 把他吓哭了
She once made her RE teacher cry by locking him in a cupboard.
你知道这事吗
Did you know that?
不知道
No.
你父母还在一起生活吗
Are your parents still together?
是啊 你见过他们的
Yeah. You've met them.
去年圣诞节 他们招待了你们一帮人
They hosted you all for Christmas last year.
我们一起去了希腊
We all went to Greece!
那看来你对这一切是一点都不明白了
You don't get any of this, then, I suppose.
露西到底在哪儿 干什么去了
Also, where's Lucy? What is it?
试用餐巾 评价面纱 测量大帐篷吗
Tasting napkins? Judging veils? Measuring marquees?
婚礼前两周 新娘要做什么
What is it a bride gets up to the fortnight before the wedding?
她在...
She's, erm...
假装我是纳粹党派里职级比你高的军官
Just pretend I'm a rank above you in the Nazi party...
告诉我我想知道的事
And tell me what I want to know.
诚实点 拜托
Honesty, please.
倒时差还适应吗
How's the jet lag?
还行吧
OK, I think.
不过我晚上找不到厕所
I couldn't find the bathroom in the night.
我搬家了啊 这是另一栋房♥子了
Well, I've moved. It's a different house.
真有趣啊
Oh, how fun.
你就没在这里住过
You never lived here.
好吧
Oh, right.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我是不会为你做饭的
I'm not cooking for you.
那就不饿
Then, no.
我应该告诉你
I should tell you.
露西叫我把她"送人"
Lucy's asked me to give her away.
把她送人吗 为什么
Give her away? Why?
在婚礼上把她交给新郎
At the wedding?
那挺好的 挺好的
Oh, that's good. That's good.
我不喜欢参加仪式活动
I don't do ceremonial.
伯妮没来是因为她害怕我吗
Did Bernie not come because she's scared of me?
她去巴厘岛参加瑜伽度假了
She's on a yoga retreat in Bali.
因为我是不会再打她的
Cos I wouldn't have hit her again.
你过得怎么样
How are you?
很好 真的
Oh, really well, yeah.
你看上去气色很棒
You seem great.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你应该为你自己骄傲
You should be proud of yourself.
当初一定很 艰难
Must have been...hard.
不 没有啦
Oh, no. No.
没有
No.
如果你当初认为我该住得近一点 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if you think I should have been nearer.
不 没有啦
Oh, no, not really.
还好吗
All right?
早上好啊 贪睡虫 终于来了啊
Good morning, sleepyhead. Here he is.
你一定就是她的前夫吧
You must be the ex-husband.
谢谢你替我帮她保暖[暂时帮我占着她]Thanks for keeping her warm for me.
这句话说出来有歧义啊
That came out wrong.
谢天谢地 这一切都不是真实发生的
Thank God none of this is really happening, eh?
一个非常愚蠢的人曾跟我说过
A very stupid man once told me
根本没有所谓的事实
there are no facts.
我们只会拼凑出适合我们的现实
We assemble a reality which suits us -
无视和否认一些事
ignoring bits, denying stuff.
你的胸怎么样 会诊结果如何
How'd it go with the breast... Erm, um, the consultation?
你告诉莎拉了吗
Did you tell Sara?
她来这里找你了
She came here looking for you.
我明明叫你别告诉她的
I told you not to.
-在完事前 我不希望她知道 -我知道
- Don't want her to know till after it's done. - I know.
你不需要跟每个人都说实话
Ugh, you don't have to tell everyone the truth.
她说了些话
She said something.
她当然会说啦 她就是个顽固的贱♥人♥
Of course she did, she's an opinionated bitch.
不过经历这一切 确实很有帮助
It's really helpful, though, going through it all.
-你知道我... -我知道
- You know that I... - Yeah.
但跟你没关系 不是吗
It's not to do with you, though, is it?
我只是希望你能开心
I just want you to be happy.
好极了
Good.
他们无法保守秘密
..and they couldn't keep secrets.
我们只会拼凑出适合我们的现实
We assemble a reality that suits us
无视和否认一些事
ignoring bits, denying stuff.
作为一个被骗的人 我见过这种事
As somebody who's been lied to, I have seen this happen.
眼看着某个人构建出一个虚拟世界
Watched somebody construct a fiction
然后因为我的质疑而骂我是疯子
剧集 | 错乱人生(2020) | 导航列表