剧集 | 错乱人生(2020) | 导航列表
即将揭开序幕
Here we go.
马上开始
It's starting!
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you for coming, everyone!
天呐
Oh, my god!
你好
Hello.
我是主角
I'm the main character.
这是我的故事
This is my story.
不 不是她
No! Not her.
这才是她 女主角
There I am - the hero!
我叫莎拉·帕斯科
My name is Sara Pascoe,
我将毁掉你对于爱情的信念
and I'm going to destroy your faith in love.
错乱人生
第一季 第一集
我不愿意
利亚姆餐厅
是我 露娜
-怎么了 -我那天晚上也来过
- Yes? - I was here the other night.
我跟你说了关于我妹妹的事
So, I was telling you about my sister.
你当时可友好了
You were so nice.
我不能再免费送你东西了
I can't give you any more free stuff.
不是
No.
我只是想告诉你一声 她没有患癌症
I just wanted to let you know that she doesn't have cancer.
-那不是她要告诉我的重大消息 -那就好
- That wasn't her big news. - That's good.
不过她确实可能患上了 但自己却不知道
Though, she might have it and not know it yet.
我们都可能是这情况
Any of us might.
你上次做涂片检查是什么时候的事
When was your last smear test?
你到底有什么事
What do you want?
来对你说声谢谢啊
To say thank you.
你想吃点什么吗
Would you like anything to eat?
你想吃点什么吗
Do YOU want something?
大胆地点 想点什么都行
Go on! Anything you'd like.
你是叫我点餐吗
You're asking me to order food?
今天的特餐是辣米饭和黑豆
The special is spicy rice and black beans.
我很高兴你妹妹没事
I'm glad your sister's OK.
但她订婚了
She got engaged.
我们必须阻止她
We have to stop her!
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
你就没有能跟你聊这些事的朋友吗
Haven't you got friends you can talk to about this?
我最好的朋友的名字也叫莎拉
My best friend's name is also Sara.
跟我一样
Like me.
我叫莎拉 莎拉也叫莎拉
My name's Sara, and Sara's name is Sara.
莎拉·库珀 所以我们叫她史酷比
Sara Cooper. So we call her Scoopy.
我给她打了13个电♥话♥ 但她却没接
I've rung her 13 times and she hasn't answered.
我觉得她是在工作
I think she's at her job.
史酷比是个整容医生 所以她必须集中精神
Scoopy's a cosmetic surgeon, so she has to concentrate.
-她说我必须学会... -快点啊
- She says, I have to learn... - Come on.
尊重人与人相处的界线
..to respect people's boundaries
不要突然出现在别人工作的地方
and not turn up at their workplace
滔滔不绝地聊我自己和我最近的不幸遭遇
to go on and on about myself and my latest calamity.
好吧 再见
Yeah. OK. Bye.
史酷比也结婚了
Scoopy's married, too.
为什么
Why?
她都有我了啊
She has me.
谢谢你终于回复我了
Thank you for finally getting back to me.
这他妈真是大事
It is quite a bloody big deal.
能给我吃份酸奶吗
Can I have a yoghurt?
你全吃了吧 这酸奶好恶心
Eat them all. They're so disgusting.
我都不知道我为什么要买♥♥
I don't know why I buy them.
我觉得你还不知道这事的严重性
I don't think that you understand the weight of what happened.
露西跟我说非常严重
Lucy told me it was bad.
她直接在我面前亮出了戒指
She shoved the ring in my face all proud,
我深呼吸了一下 然后说
and I took a deep breath and I said,
"别担心 我不会说不好听的话的"
"Don't worry, I'm not going to say the wrong thing."
得了吧 就像我告诉你我怀孕了的时候
Yeah, right. Like when I told you I was pregnant?
我再也不想跟你见面了
I'll never even see you again!
你的宝宝恨不得每时每刻都缠着你
The baby will always want to see you!
我已经放下宝宝的事了 我现在相当成熟
I'm over the baby now. I'm being really mature.
是吗
Are you?
-我能在家教他 不用上学吗 -不能
- Can I home-school it? - No.
你的肚子越来越大了
Your belly is getting bigger and bigger,
感觉就像在把我越推越远
and it feels like it's pushing me away.
所以 露西怎么了
So, what happened with Lucy?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married!
不...
D...
我当时非常努力地憋着 不说错话
I was trying so hard not to say the wrong thing
以至于我什么都说不出来了
that I couldn't say anything.
至少你在努力了 挺好的
It's good that you're trying.
-你家里有勺子吗 -我的确在努力了
- Do you have any spoons? - I am trying.
你怎么就不能直接说"恭喜你 露西"呢
Why didn't you just say, "Congratulations, Lucy"?
我没想到这句 我当时压抑着好多的话想说
I didn't think of that. There were so many things I was suppressing.
我不想提到刚果的冲突
I didn't want to bring up conflict in the Congo,
以及钻石引发了多么大的问题
and how problematic diamonds are.
-你的勺子在哪儿 -尽管钻石确实引发了很多问题
- Where are your spoons? - Even though they are.
好吧 你能说句话吗
OK. Can you say something, though?
你盯着我的手已经八分钟了
You've been staring at my hand for eight minutes.
勺子
Spoon.
钻石就是流血事件的闪光小珠子
Diamonds are shining beads of bloodshed.
别人订婚你说这话可不合适
That's not engagement chat!
是啊 同时我也决定不告诉她
Yeah. Also, I decided not to tell her
我盯着她的手时的想法 也就是
what I thought when I looked at her hand, which was,
"天呐 我们都是骷髅 不过长了血肉而已"
"Oh, God, we're all skeletons with meat on us."
我现在努力先在脑子里过一遍我的话
I'm really trying to hear things in my head first,
就像你推荐的那样
like you recommended.
你想再搬回来跟我一起住吗
Do you want to move back in?
-不想 -你可以搬的 我不介意
- No. - You can. I don't mind.
我可以帮你去跟斯蒂夫说
I'll tell Steve for you.
说什么 说我要离开他吗
What, that I'm leaving him?
你试过了 但没办法相爱到永远
You tried it. It didn't work out.
我们可以给孩子取名莎拉 跟我们俩一样
We could call the baby Sara after both of us.
你家里连一把勺子都没有
You don't have any spoons.
这是唯一的原因吗
Is that the only reason?
我可以去买♥♥勺子啊
Because I will get some.
我不明白你为什么这么难接受露西订婚的事
I don't know why you're finding Lucy's engagement so hard.
就不能 单纯为别人感到开心吗
Like...just be happy for people.
-为什么 -因为你在乎他们啊
- Why? - Because you care about them.
不 我也是这么对她说的
No, that's what I said to her.
为什么
Why?
因为我们彼此相爱 而且我们...
'Cause we love each other, and we just...
为什么
Why?
你 你能不能认真听我说
Can you...can you just listen to me?
斯特凡和我 我们...我也说不清
Stefan and I, we're just... I don't know,
我们就是命中注定的爱人
we're just meant to be together.
好吧 但为什么啊
Yeah, but why?
因为我们想啊
Because we want to.
好吧 但为什么啊
Yes. But why?
给我一个合理的理由
Give me one good reason.
他让我心花怒放
He makes me feel amazing.
所以呢 很多事都能让你心花怒放啊
So? Loads of stuff makes you feel amazing.
你这就跟个幼稚的孩子一样
You're being a baby.
从自动贩卖♥♥机里拿到免费薯片
Getting free crisps from the vending machine
-也能让你心花怒放 -这跟薯片无关
- makes you feel amazing. And then... - This isn't about crisps.
这关乎的是我的余生
This is about the rest of my life.
薯片没滑落到取货槽 是因为被你偷了
..they didn't drop down because you'd stolen them.
天呐 你得忘掉这事 我当时才9岁
Oh, my God. You need to get over that. I was nine.
这是原则问题
It's the principle.
你得长大了 别这么幼稚
Oh, you need to grow up.
我本来真的以为 在全世界这么多人中
I honestly thought, out of all of the people in the world
你会理解
you'd get it.
你的遭遇 并不会发生在每个人身上
What happened to you doesn't happen to everyone.
我遭遇什么了
What happened to me?
那叫开化
Enlightenment.
看清♥真♥♥相♥
Seeing the truth.
我现在真想来点薯片
剧集 | 错乱人生(2020) | 导航列表