剧集 | 错乱人生(2020) | 导航列表
What's wrong with me?
对不起 老弟 我喝醉了
I'm sorry, mate, I'm pissed.
你会是个好女婿
You'll make a great son-in-law.
你是我们值得信赖的蔬菜卷
You're the vegetable cannelloni we can all rely on.
你的爸爸在哪里
Where's your dad?
不知道
I don't know.
他给我写了一首诗
He wrote me a poem.
抱歉
Sorry.
他的妻子走失在亚马逊让我好难过
So sad about his wife getting lost in the Amazon.
-天啊 伯妮 -不是真的
- Oh, God, Bernie? Is she... - That's not true.
他说谎成性 记得吗
He lies. Remember?
他卖♥♥给过我一座雕塑
He sold me a statue.
是属于议会的
That belonged to the council.
那挺不错
That's cool.
我的爸爸是一个理发师
My dad's a hairdresser.
好吧 我一会回来
OK. I'll be back.
你妈妈和我讲了露西的事情
Oh, your mum told me about Lucy!
-是啊 她要结婚了 -她要隆胸了
- Yeah. She's getting married. - Getting her tits done.
没错
Yeah.
不如直奔主题
May as well just jump straight in.
我必须知道一些事情
I need to know some stuff.
黛比的事情 也是胸的缘故吗
Was it tits - with Debbie?
-是因为我 -不是
- Was it because I... - No!
你不能把我想得那么低级
You mustn't think that badly of me.
是和身材有关的原因吗
Was it just general better body stuff?
她更性感 我没得比
She's sexier. I couldn't compete.
不是 这些你当时都问过我了
No. You asked me all that at the time.
是吗
Did I?
朝我的信箱里喊的
Screamed it through my letterbox.
是吗
Did I?
吓坏黛比了
Scared Debbie.
我没有印象
Don't remember.
你说那是在我们...
You said it didn't start until...
之后才发生
Until after we'd...
其实之前就发生了 是吗
But it did, didn't it?
你为什么现在想知道这些
Why... Why do you want to know all this now?
因为你说的话和我的感觉出入很大
Because what I feel and what you told me don't add up,
如果我能知道事实 那样
and if I've got the facts, then,
是因为堕胎的事情吗
well, was it because of the abortion?
我一直觉得如果我生了孩子
Because I always thought if I had the baby...
如果我生了孩子 你就绝对不会离开
If I'd had the baby, then you never would have left.
你会
You would have...
这话跟黛比说去吧
Try telling that to Debbie.
不 什么意思
No. Why?
我们有两个小孩 然后现在也分居了
Well, we've got two kids, haven't we, and we're separated.
我以为你知道
I thought you knew that.
我不知道
No.
我以为你是因为这个才来
I thought that's why you'd come.
不是
No.
我以为克莱拉和你说了
Thought Carla told you.
我以为你想和好人克雷格再续前缘
Assumed you wanted another go on the good horse Craig.
我一直很喜欢你缺乏自信的举动
I always liked how your low self-confidence made you do stuff.
你们要点些什么
What will you be having?
什么都不要
Nothing.
人类的视觉有很多漏洞
Human sight has many gaps.
结束了 莎拉
It's over, Sara.
瞳孔快速地转动 获取信息
The pupil darts around quickly, taking in information
信息之间的漏洞 就由大脑根据
and the spaces in-between, the brain makes up
以往的经验或常理逻辑而编造
based on what was there last time or what should be there.
大脑给我们看我们想看到的东西
Our brain fills the gaps with what we expect to see.
结束了 莎拉
It's over, Sara.
我做不到
I can't do this.
正如你所知道 我们的眼睛很容易受骗
Our eyes, as I'm sure you're aware, are easily tricked.
我们并不真正了解人们
We don't really know people.
至少不完全 不细致
Not all of it. Not everything.
我们自己填了很多空白
We fill in a lot of gaps by ourselves,
我在用最诗意的方式告诉你
which is the most poetic way I can tell you that
你的前任一直是混♥蛋♥ 你只是没注意到
your ex was always a dick. You just didn't notice.
-你在跟踪我吗 -你怎么在这里
- Are you following me? - What are you doing here?
浴室腾出来了 我去烧水
Shower's free. I'll stick the kettle on.
不要
No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
喝茶吗
Tea?
父母应该像火山一样休眠
Parents should go dormant like volcanoes
而不是在我的人生里持续喷发
and not continue exploding all over my life!
你在搞什么 妈妈 某种性♥爱♥邪教吗
What is it you're running here, Mum? Some kind of sex cult?
怎么就成了我的错
How is this my fault?
-怎么事情都是我的错 -她迁就你
- How is everything always my fault? - She's only being fine with it
只是为了证明自己
to prove some point.
-这就是生活 莎拉 省省吧 -你想证明什么
- This is life, Sara. Get over it. - What is it you're trying to prove?
你能听懂她们在说什么吗
Can you understand what they're saying?
我在说 他是已婚人士
I'm saying he's married!
为什么还在这里过夜
Why is he having sleepovers?
我也是已婚
I'm married.
我们都可以是已婚 莎拉 我们是成年人
We can all be married, Sara. We're adults.
成年就是一座监狱
Adulthood is a prison...
给没有死去的孩子
..for children who didn't die.
你看起来真美 亲爱的
Oh, you look lovely, sweetheart.
她看起来像犹大
She looks like Judas.
-天啊 -爸爸 她比我还年轻
- Oh, dear. - Dad, she's younger than me!
很多人都比你年轻
Loads of people are younger than you.
我本来打算穿那件去婚礼
I was planning to wear that to the wedding.
那是一个生育斗篷
It's a fertility cloak.
你太过分了
You've gone too far.
我们都冷静一下吧
I think we all need to relax, hmm?
抽大♥麻♥吗
Marijuana?
我走了
I'm going.
要不要好吃又宁神的素香肠
What about some nice, relaxing Linda McCartney sausages? Mm.
干嘛说悄悄话
Why are you whispering?
露西睡着了 她还是很痛苦
Erm, Lucy's asleep. She's in a lot of pain still.
怎么了
Why?
她做手术了是吧
Oh. She had it done?
还顺利吗 她还好吗
Did it go all right? Is she OK?
-还好 -你还好吗
- Yeah. - Are you OK?
与我无关 我只想让她开心
It's not about me. I just want her to be happy.
才怪
Pah.
不好意思 但是才怪
Excuse me, but, pah.
开心吗 哪有开心的人没有病
Happy? What happy person chooses to
还选择去动刀子
be cut open for no medical reason?
我不知道 我不理解 但是
I don't know. I don't understand it, but...
开心的人才不会那样
Happy people don't behave like that.
但是我无所谓了 事已至此
But I'm over it. It's done.
谁在乎我们怎么想 对吧
Who cares what we think, eh?
她醒了后
When she wakes up,
告诉她爸爸在和一个二十几岁的小姑娘乱搞
tell her dad's been getting it on with a girl in her 20s
我准备把他驱逐出境
and I'm going to have him deported.
刚才是谁
Who was that?
刚才是
It was, erm...
我想取消婚礼
I want to cancel the wedding.
*光照向棱镜 缓慢地折射*
*Light hits a prism and splits as it slows*
*生活是一个棱镜般的监狱*
*Just as life is a prism*
*就是如此 就是如此*
*And that's how it goes Oh, that's how it goes*
*每天都有婴儿在成长*
*But there's babies ever-growing every day*
*细胞以各种方式增长*
*Cells multiplying in every single way*
*除了我们所在的细胞一样的牢房♥*
*Except the cell that we're trapped in*
*和我们一起萎缩*
*That cell shrinks with us*
*萎缩 萎缩*
*Schwinks, schounce*
剧集 | 错乱人生(2020) | 导航列表