剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
Dr. McNamara, you wanted to see me?
麦克纳马拉医生 你要见我吗
Dr. Pendleton, please put on your mask.
彭德尔顿医生 请戴上口罩
Sorry. I haven't been in too many surgeries.
抱歉 我没参与过多少手术
That's exactly the reason I thought you might like to observe today.
所以我认为你会想今天来看一下
It's vital you fully understand the risks and rewards of all our procedures...
如果你要为我们的病人提供咨♥询♥建议
if you're going to counsel our patients.
了解手术过程中的风险和报酬是很重要的
Are we doing a breast augmentation today?
今天是要做隆胸手术吗
Actually, we're correcting one.
其实是修复手术
Jesus, she looks like Murray Feltman.
天啊 她看上去像穆雷·费特蒙
This patient received C implants a month ago.
这位病人一个月前做了胶囊假体植入
Before the gels could set properly...
在凝胶能较好的凝固之前
her abusive boyfriend pushed her against a wall so hard...
她暴♥力♥的男友就狠狠地把她推到墙上
that the implant ruptured through the capsular wall.
导致植入物挤破胶囊壁
We're repairing the damage and the capsular wall pro bono.
我们要免费修复破损以及胶囊壁
Liz, how deep's the patient?
莉兹 病人麻醉程度有多深
It's Marie, and she's ready when you are.
我是玛丽 你准备好就可以开刀了
Sorry.
抱歉
Liz was our previous anesthesiologist.
莉兹是我们原麻醉师
We begin by cutting into the nipple.
我们从乳♥头♥处开始切口
Oh, shit!
靠
Good hire, Sean. What's wrong?
雇得好啊 肖恩 什么事
Other than the new mandate that all patients...
你说除了那条所有病人都得通过
have to be psychologically screened and approved by both of us?
我们俩的心理学筛查和认可的新规定吗
I have a consult in my office.
我办公室有病人要会诊
Step in when you're finished.
手术完到我办公室
Miss Dante, tell me
丹特小姐 告诉我
what you don't like about yourself.
你对自己什么地方不满意
It's not that I don't like myself.
不是我对自己不满意
I just don't want to look like her anymore.
我只是不想再跟她一样了
Yeah, and I don't want to look like her, either.
是啊 我也不想再跟她一样了
See, we've made this agreement.
我们达成了一致
I want to change my face.
我要改变我的容貌
And I want to change my body.
我要改变我的身体
We were thinking it would be so great
我们在想 如果我们
if one of us could wear a miniskirt...
其中一个可以穿迷你裙
and not feel self-conscious about our chicken legs.
而不用为鸟仔脚感到自卑就好了
So I'd like bigger calves,
所以我想让小腿粗点
and I'd also like to go up to a C cup.
还想让胸部增大到C罩杯
And I was thinking that maybe I could have her ears...
我在想或许我可以有她这种耳朵
'cause they don't stick out like ours do, see?
因为她的不像我们的那么招风 看
See?
看
And I like her nose. That is Jennifer Garner.
我还喜欢她的鼻子 詹妮弗·加纳
She kicks ass! She so kicks ass!
她超美的 她超级美的
I tore that picture out of teen Vogue magazine
照片是我从《时尚》青少年版上撕下来的
so you guys could copy it.
这样你们就能照着做了
Miss Dante, Miss Dante,
丹特小姐 丹特小姐
I'd like you to come back later in the week...
我希望你们过几天再来
and meet Dr. Pendleton, our on-site psychologist.
跟我们的心理医生彭德尔顿谈谈
Interestingly enough, Sean,
有趣的是 肖恩
Mandi and Randi have already given me...
曼蒂跟兰蒂已经把她们
the contact information of their own psychologist.
自己的心理医生的联♥系♥方式给我了
Yeah, and she's completely cool with the fact
是的 而且她完全认可
that we're sick and tired of going through our lives
我们受够了过这种
being mistaken for each other.
被人认错的日子了
Even our own father can't even tell us apart.
就连我们的父亲都分不清我们
Mandi and Randi are going to the University of Miami in the fall...
曼蒂和兰蒂秋天就要去迈阿密大学读书了
and they believe that now is the perfect time...
她们认为现在是建立
for them to establish their own singular identities.
各自的自我认同感的最佳时机
Not to play devil's advocate,
我并不是想唱反调
but have you tried less drastic measures?
但你们试过比较温柔的手法吗
For instance, maybe styling your hair differently.
比如说 留不同的发型
Didn't work. I mean, people still confuse me with Randi.
没有用 大家还是把我跟兰蒂搞混
We even went as far as to get tattoos.
我们甚至还去纹身了
And they were pretty much worthless.
结果基本一点用都没有
Why were they worthless?
为什么一点用没有
Well, we realized that people could only use them
我们发现 只有在我们一♥丝♥不♥挂♥时
to tell us apart if we're naked.
大家才能用纹身来分辨我们
God, it's good to be back!
天啊 回来真好
Heads up.
抬头
What's this? It's a prophylactic, Matt.
这是什么 这是安全套 马特
Yeah, I know what it is, Dad.
我知道这是什么 爸爸
Why did you give it to me?
你给我这个干什么
You're worried about your girl's
你担心你女朋友和你
reaction to your foreskin in the first time, right?
第一次的时候对你包皮的反应吧
Well, you responsibly slip this on when that time comes...
到时候你只要把这个戴上去
she won't even know.
她根本就不会知道
Once you get your sea legs, you can be confident enough...
等到你轻车熟路后 你就可以很自信的
to initiate a conversation about what foreskin is...
开始和她谈包皮的事
and how it really won't affect her pleasure.
说那根本不会影响到她的快♥感♥
How does it look now? Hey, that looks great.
现在看着怎么样 看着真棒
Just want to write something on the top.
只要在上面写些字
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早
What are you guys drawing over there?
你们俩在那画什么呢
It's so we can find Frisky.
这样我们就能找到福里斯基了
Don't worry, honey, he'll show up.
不要担心 宝贝 他会出现的
Jules, that smell is terrible.
茱尔斯 这味太难闻了
We gotta get a plumber out here to fix the toilet.
我们得找个水管工来通下厕所
It's the entire septic system.
那是整个化粪系统的问题
It's completely backed up.
被堵得严严实实的
Can you get someone out here this week?
你这个礼拜能找人来修吗
Sure, Sean.
当然了 肖恩
Can you pick up the dry cleaning today?
那你今天能去取下干洗的衣服吗
Sure.
当然可以
Are you getting the jump on Easter, Jules?
你想提前过复活节了吗 茱尔斯
I'm starting a new business with Suzanne.
我要开始跟苏珊做新的生意了
Crazy Suzanne? Creative Suzanne.
疯狂苏珊 是创意苏珊
What kind of business?
什么样的生意
They're gift baskets for women,
是给女人的礼物篮
and they're very popular right now.
现在很流行
There's a real market for them.
很有市场
Well, Jules, I think that's great.
茱尔斯 我认为这很棒
You can work out of the home...
你可以外出工作
and be with the kids. That's great.
又可以跟孩子在一起 太棒了
I can go back to school and be with the kids, too, Sean.
我回学校念书也可以跟孩子在一起 肖恩
My priorities aren't changing that greatly.
我的生活重心不会有多大的变化
Christ!
天啊
Look, this is ridiculous.
听着 这太荒唐了
Why don't you guys just go to marriage counseling?
你们为什么不去做婚姻咨♥询♥呢
Because marital counseling never works.
因为婚姻咨♥询♥没有用
It's just a way for people to figure out how to break up.
那只会帮人们想清楚该怎么分手
Yeah, but you're helping no one by doing what you're doing.
可你们现在这样对谁都没好处啊
You guys need to stop dealing in stupid half-measures
不要再用什么鬼扯的折衷方法
and either shit or get off the pot.
占着茅坑不拉屎了
He said the "Brown" word.
他说脏字了
Yeah, I did. I'm sorry.
是啊 我错了
Sorry.
对不起
I haven't seen you here in a while, Christian.
我有一阵子没看到你了 克里斯琴
You look like an albino.
你白得像个白化病人似的
I had a work-related injury.
我受了工伤
But now I'm back on my game
但现在我回归了
and resuming my regular activities.
也恢复我的日常活动了
Can I interest you in our mystique tan today?
你对今天的神秘日光浴感兴趣吗
Just a regular bed for me, sweetheart.
普通床就好 宝贝
I'm a traditionalist.
我很传统的
How about some...
那来一些
tanning accelerator lotion, then?
加速美黑乳液如何
Well, Janelle...
这个嘛 珍奈儿
that all depends.
要看情况了
Does it come with an application?
有人帮我擦吗
Don't worry. I'll turn you over when the timer goes off.
别担心 时间到了我就帮你翻个面
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表