剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
We need to put out a restraining order.
我们得去申请禁制令
Filing a restraining order means involving us with the police.
申请禁制令就意味着要跟警♥察♥打交道
Now is not a time to flirt with risk, remember?
是谁说现在只能小心行事的
Okay, enough. I'm gonna deal with her.
够了 我跟她谈总行了吧
And forget about Grubman.
格鲁布曼那里你也别管了
I'm gonna tell her I botched the surgery.
大不了告诉她停止手术是我的主意
You shouldn't have to give in to her demands.
你不该为此而妥协
I don't know what our options are, Sean.
我们没有选择的余地 肖恩
If I don't, she's gonna close us down
要是不去 我们就得关门大吉
and I'm sorry, l've worked too hard to end up at 40 saying
抱歉 我好不容易才有今天
"Welcome to Cinnabon. How may I help you?"
不想沦落到40岁还去做服务生
I'm gonna settle with Grubman's attorney.
我会出面跟格鲁布曼的律师谈
I need to pay for my screwup.
我得为我的失职付出代价
Great, Sean, but why should I have to pay?
行啊 肖恩 但凭什么拉我陪葬
Vanessa?
温妮莎
Oh, what a night! What an event!
今晚真是开心 聚会棒极了
$4 million raised for spina bifida, and you on my arm.
为脊柱裂患者筹到四百万 又有你陪我
Not too shabby.
真是够美的
Get me a nightcap, would you, dear heart?
给我来杯睡前酒怎么样 小心肝
Shit.
该死
Thank you.
谢谢
You want the lights on or Off.
你喜欢开着灯还是 关着
Mrs. Grubman?
格鲁布曼太太
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's nothing. I just... Tell me.
没事 我只是 只是怎么
I haven't been touched by a man like that in 12 years.
自从马文去世后 12年了
Not since my Marvin died.
没有男人这样抚摸过我
I know I'm pathetic, bribing you for affection.
我是可悲 想用钱换取你的感情
Believe me, I know that.
这点我自己心里清楚
The nights are the worst, you know.
寂寥夜晚最难熬
That's when I miss him the most.
每当此时我都特别想念他
We used to have a little ritual, my husband and I.
以前我和他一起时有个习惯
I'd take my makeup off in the bathroom
每次我在浴室卸完妆
and I'd get in bed all clean and bare.
再一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地躺回床上
He'd lean over and look at me, and he'd say:
他都会倚靠过来看着我说
"You are so beautiful."
"你是如此的美艳动人"
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, how sad you must think I am.
你肯定觉得我可悲至极了
You are beautiful, Mrs. Grubman.
你的确美艳动人 格鲁布曼太太
Unfortunately, we live in a world
不幸的是 我们所在的这个世界
where only one kind of beauty is recognized anymore.
只有一种衡量美丽的标准
But I'm telling you, tonight, the way you worked that room
但我想说 今晚的你 你的举止神态
the way you flirted with those rich guys,
你与那些富豪们周♥旋♥的方式
batted your eyes and walked away with...
眨眨眼就轻而易举地筹到
a $100,000 check for a cause that needs you
十万美元支票去帮助受苦受难的人们
that was beautiful to me.
这一切在我眼中都无与伦比的美丽
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you know what I like best
你知道每次你给我做手术时
about your working on me, Dr. Troy?
我最喜欢哪部分吗 特罗伊医生
It's not when the bandages come off.
不是取下绷带的那一瞬间
It's when I'm lying there on the table, ready to go.
而是我躺上手术台 准备开始时
And I look up and there you are.
一抬头就会看见你
And you hold my hand as I go under
你握着我的手
and the last words I hear you say are:
我失去意识前总会听到你说
"Everything's gonna be okay."
"一切都会好起来的"
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Ms. Babcock, this is Sean McNamara of McNamara / Troy.
巴布科克女士 我是肖恩·麦克纳马拉
You came by last week for a consultation with my partner.
你上周来敝诊所向我的合伙人做过咨♥询♥
I was wondering if you were available
不知您今天下午两点半是否有空
to come back today to see me, say 2:30?
我们可以见面详谈
Let my office know if that time works for you. Thank you.
若您能来烦请知悉 谢谢
And don't let them bump my time.
别让他们插队啊
I want to be the first one in the morning.
我要排在早上第一个
Mrs. Grubman.
格鲁布曼太太
Dr. Troy, don't worry.
特罗伊医生 别担心
I'm not here to rekindle any of that ugly lawsuit business.
我可不是来翻旧账谈官司的
I just came to schedule some light bottom lipo.
只是来预约我臀部抽脂术的时间
I didn't approve that operation.
我可没批准那个手术啊
Oh, but you will.
但你会批准的
And correct me if I'm wrong, Dr. Troy...
若我说错了你大可纠正 特罗伊医生
but from now on, no matter what the operation...
但从现在起 无论什么手术
there'll be no charge.
对我 都得免费
I thought we had an understanding.
我以为我们能够互相体谅了
Yes, we do.
没错
You understand me, and I treasure that.
你能理解我 我很感激
See you next month, Dr. Troy.
下月见 特罗伊医生
Please tell me she hasn't decided to reopen her lawsuit.
可别告诉我她仍打算上诉
Worse. We have a lifetime pro bono.
更糟 我们得永久性免费给她手术了
Nanette Babcock's here.
楠内特·巴布科克到了
You want me to sit in? No. I need to handle this myself.
要我去吗 不 我得自己解决
I'd like to do the surgeries tomorrow.
我希望可以明天做手术
I found this makeup that could cover the bruises.
我发现用化妆品能够遮住伤口
I could still go to my reunion.
这样我还是可以去同学聚会
But since you've inconvenienced me, you should cut your rates.
但因为此前的不愉快 你至少得打个折
I think that's only fair.
这样才公平
Ms. Babcock, I didn't call you in today
巴布科克女士 我打电♥话♥找你来
to reschedule your surgeries.
不是为了重新安排手术时间
Then why are you wasting my time?
那你为什么还要浪费我的时间
I've taken a personal interest in your case, Miss Babcock.
我是从你的角度出发替你考虑 巴布科克小姐
I'd really like to help you.
我非常希望能帮助你
You can help me by fixing my face.
为我整形 就是帮到我了
Miss Babcock, I suspect that because you've gone off your medications
巴布科克小姐 我想你可能因为暂停药物治疗
you are in or are nearing a manic episode.
正接近或处于狂躁状态
I'd like to recommend you visit Dr. Marvin Sumner.
我建议你造访马文·萨姆纳医生
He's a friend of mine who specializes in manic depression.
我的一个朋友 他是治疗躁郁症的专家
I'm not crazy.
我正常得很
I've arranged for your consultation
我已跟萨姆纳医生约好
with Dr. Sumner to be free of charge.
这次咨♥询♥免费
I can drive you there myself, if you like.
若你需要 我还可以开车送你过去
Look, I'm really trying to do the right thing by you.
我是真心想要帮助你
That's all I want to do.
仅此而已
I'd like that doctor's number, please.
那你能告诉我那位医生的电♥话♥吗
So, Annie just showed me the Frisky doppelganger.
安妮才给我看了福里斯基的替身
How many pet shops did you have to go to
为了找到这个替身
before you found one that matched?
你跑了多少家宠物店啊
Four.
四家
Why didn't you tell her the truth?
为什么不告诉她真♥相♥呢
Because she shouldn't have
因为我不想她
to pay for the damage we've done to each other.
因为我们的问题而受到任何伤害
I think you did the right thing.
我想你是对的
You do?
真的吗
You're a good mother, Julia.
你是个好妈妈 茱莉娅
You just proved it.
刚才就是明证
Shawn, I'm not going to blame you anymore
肖恩 我不会再因为
for me not becoming who I always wanted to become.
没能实现我当初的梦想而埋怨你
Instead of being angry,
也不会再生闷气
I'm going back to school.
我决定回归校园
I think that's a good idea.
我觉得这主意不错
By the way, Annie wants to
对了 安妮想知道
know why Frisky Two is dry humping Frisky One.
为什么褔里斯基二号♥一直在蹭一号♥
Oh, my God! Did I get a female gerbil by mistake?
天呐 我不会错选了只雌沙鼠回来吧
You better check it out.
那你最好去确认下
Come on in here.
过来 儿子
So tell me.
怎么样
Tell you what? How did it go with Vanessa?
什么怎么样 跟温妮莎啊
The stitches are out. I figured you...you know.
线拆了之后 我以为你去
It was great, Dad.
很好啊 老爸
Just great?
没别的了
It was everything I wanted it to be.
跟我想象的一样美好
And I want to thank you
我得感谢你
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表