剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
You'll be so good, you'll do anything they ask.
你说你会特别乖巧听话
So they say, "Okay."
于是他们同意了
Only now...
只是在这时
the steps are harder to climb.
你已经爬不上滑梯
You have a tummy ache...
胃也好疼
and you're too tired to wait in line for the rides anymore.
而且你已经累得无法排队等待旋转木马
And suddenly you begin to cry.
你突然开始放声大哭
It's no fun anymore.
这一切已不再让你感到欢乐
And you hear your mom's voice saying:
这时你听到妈妈对你说
"Megan, when are you gonna learn enough's enough?"
"梅根 你何时才会懂得适时放手"
We will start with the bicoronal incision.
首先我们要完成双向冠状切口
And begin.
预备 开始
Is there a problem, Dr. Troy?
有什么问题吗 特洛伊医生
No, Dr. Hiroshi.
没有 藤原浩医生
No problem at all.
一点问题也没有
I hope you finish better than you begin.
希望你能赶快上手
Can you do my eyes next?
你待会儿能帮我整一下眼睛吗
I hate these crow's feet. I'm under stress.
鱼尾纹最讨厌了 我是压力太大了
What's new?
你不一直如此吗
You're not real.
这不是真的
This is my subconscious talking.
这只是我的潜意识在说话
Always with the intellectual.
总是这么理智
That mindset comes in handy, doesn't it, Sean?
这种心态对你很有帮助吧 肖恩
When you're operating on the dead...
无论是在给死人做手术时
or you're trying to talk your girlfriend out of killing herself.
还是在说服你的女友不要自杀时
Shut up!
闭嘴
You mind if I talk while you work?
你介意我在你工作时说话吗
You're not real.
反正你又不是真的
Death is an illusion, Sean.
死亡只是一种错觉 肖恩
It's love that remains.
但爱会永存
You should know
你该知道
that your love for Megan will remain even when she's gone.
即使梅根死了 你对她的爱也不会消失
And so, for that matter, will your love for Julia...
说到爱 你对茱莉娅的爱也不会消失
when she finds out that
即使是她发现
you helped your girlfriend kill herself...
你帮你的女朋友自杀
and she divorces you.
而跟你离婚
She won't find out.
她不会发现的
I'm not killing anybody. Fine.
我也没有杀人 好啦
We don't have to talk about it.
咱们不谈这个了
You just concentrate on your work, dear.
专心工作吧 亲爱的
I'm gonna lift the brow now. Love it!
我要整前额了 太好啦
Lift away!
使劲整
Cancer?
是癌症吗
Like Megan's? No, darling.
像梅根那样的吗 不是的
I got this from the vomiting.
我这是呕吐造成的
When I got so bored with my life I decided to end it all.
当我对人生感到厌倦 我决定结束它
I gathered up all of mother's little helpers...
于是我找出了所有主妇的神丹
and washed them down with a tumbler of martinis.
就着一杯马丁尼把它们全灌了下去
But what they don't tell you is that pills and alcohol...
可是没人跟我说用酒服药
almost always cause you to retch uncontrollably.
会害你止不住地吐
My throat just got ruined.
我的喉咙全毁啦
Help Megan, Sean. No.
帮帮梅根吧 肖恩 不
Give her a nice glass of cold milk to coat her stomach...
给她弄一杯冷牛奶保护肠胃
so she won't humiliate herself like she did in the restaurant.
这样她就不会像餐馆那次吐得那么丢人
And don't forget the plastic bag. No.
还有别忘了塑料袋 不
It's a necessary evil when you're committing suicide.
这是自我了结必备的装备
Pills and alcohol alone are an insufferably long, slow death.
喝酒吃药就是难以忍♥受的慢性自杀
But with a bag over your head after you've taken the pills....
但吞了药再往头上裹塑料袋
Heaven!
欢迎来到天堂
The lack of oxygen makes you see colors.
缺氧会让你看到眩彩
Just beautiful, glorious...
那美丽 绚烂
vibrant colors.
斑斓的色彩
And you go off so peacefully...
你会走得无比安详
like you were in a dream.
就像是做了一场梦
That's what you have to do. Bag her.
你就该这么做 给她套上袋子
Time.
时间到
Goodbye, Scarecrow.
再见了 稻草人
I'm going to miss you most of all.
我对你的思念会胜过一切
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙吧
Anything.
说吧
Remember the beginning and middle of me with you.
要记得我们的开始和经过
Not the end.
忘记结局
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna put it on now.
我要套上袋子了
What did she die of? Cancer.
她是怎么死的 癌症
Did the implants bring it on again or--
是植入物导致复发还是...
Statistically, the odds are low.
统计来说 这概率很低
You never know.
但也难说
I informed her of the risks.
我提醒过她手术有风险
Was her husband with her?
她丈夫在场吗
They were separated.
他们分居了
I don't know.
我也不太清楚
Your suit's been pressed.
你的西装烫好了
I'll pick up your shirt from the dry cleaner's.
待会儿我去干洗店取你的衬衫
Thanks.
谢谢
I'd like to come with you.
我想和你一起去
You didn't know her.
你并不认识她
You did.
你认识啊
And you're obviously very affected by this patient.
而且这个病人对你的影响显然很大
And I wanna support you.
我想在旁边支持你
You're not responsible, Sean, statistics or not.
这不是你的错 肖恩 不管概率多少
I'll clear my afternoon tomorrow.
我会空出明天下午的时间
I don't want you to go alone.
我不想你独自面对
Very nice, Dr. Troy. Pass.
非常好 特洛伊医生 你通过了
Tick-tock, Sean.
时间不多啦 肖恩
When your time's up, it's up.
大限既至 何苦徒劳挣扎
Me, Megan.
我 梅根 都一样
Don't flunk out, boy wonder.
别不及格啊 小才子
Be quiet. I have to concentrate.
那就别说话 我得集中精神
You got rid of Megan's pain.
你现在从梅根的痛苦中解脱了
Now what about yours?
但你自己原本的烦恼呢
Please.
求你了
What about your relationship with your wife?
你跟妻子的感情呢
She's coming to the funeral.
她要参加葬礼
You couldn't say no.
你不能拒绝
She might suspect something if you did.
如果拒绝的话她会起疑的
Isn't that just a pip?
是不是为难得很
And aren't you just so weak...
而且你现在是不是连撒谎的力气
for lying?
都没有了
You're cruel.
你真是残忍♥
I'm only telling you what you already know.
我说的话你自己都知道
But let's be honest, shall we?
咱们就实话实说 好吗
Yeah, sure, I know you're sad...
我当然知道你很难过
but aren't you just also a little bit happy?
但难过之余你难道没有一丝的庆幸吗
I'll sew your mouth shut, I swear to God.
我发誓你要再说下去我就把你嘴缝上
Aren't you just a little bit thrilled...
难道不觉得有点开心吗
you got away with it?
你没被抓到
I didn't kill her.
我又没杀了她
You got away with the affair.
我是指你出轨没被抓到
She was right when she called you Scarecrow.
她叫你稻草人还真是叫对了
You need a brain.
你得找个脑子去
Correct me if I'm wrong...
要是我错了你就说
but you could have your medical license revoked...
要是有人在罪案现场看见你了
if someone saw you at the scene of the crime.
你的行医执照可就飞了
No one saw me.
没有人看见我
Housekeeping found her body this morning.
客房♥服务员今早发现的尸体
Of course.
当然喽
All those moving letters, so no questions asked.
有那些感人至深的遗书 没人会怀疑
She was sick. It was her time.
她病入膏肓 大限已至
And now, conveniently, your wife doesn't have to know.
这样一来你妻子也不会知道了
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表