剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
Pretty much.
大概就这样
These are your problem areas.
这些就是你的问题地带
Am I really this ugly?
我真有这么丑吗
I was Homecoming Queen.
我可是返校节皇后呢
Don't be upset.
不要难过
Let your shortcomings and flaws fuel you.
让你的缺点和不足激励你
Let them push you further than
让它们驱使你前进
you ever thought you could go.
登上你不曾想见的高峰
When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.
当你不再力求完美 倒不如死去
Yeah.
对
Have you... noticed anything different?
你有 注意到我哪里变了吗
Like what?
比如说
I don't know. It's silly.
我不知道 这很傻
But ever since I nursed Annie...
但自从我喂过安妮母乳
I kind of feel that my boobs are disappearing.
我总感觉我的胸部越来越小了
Do you think I should consider...something?
你觉得我应该考虑些 什么吗
Aren't you past all that stuff now?
你不是早就过了那个阶段了吗
I forgot.
我忘了
I should just cut to the chase and have my uterus bronzed.
我应该直接去铸铜像得了
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
Let me see.
让我看看
You've seen them.
你早看过了
Okay, let me see.
好啦 让我看看
Let me just see. Come on.
让我看看吧 快点
For your age, gravitationally,
到你这个年龄 受重力作用多年
they're exactly where they should be.
胸部就该那样
By the way, I told Annie she could adopt the gerbil...
对了 我跟安妮说了 她可以养沙鼠
that her kindergarten teacher's trying to unload--
就是她幼儿园老师要处理掉的那只
Sean, didn't you hear me last week?
肖恩 你上礼拜没听我说话吗
I specifically told her she couldn't bring it home.
我很明确地告诉过她不许带它回家
What's the big deal? It's not like a puppy.
有什么大不了的 它跟小狗不同
It makes messes in a cage.
拉屎都只会拉在笼子里
It's still shit, Sean.
那也是屎啊 肖恩
And that's more shit for me to clean up.
这下有更多狗屁倒灶够我忙了
Come on, Jules.
行了 茱尔斯
It's not like you're Mia Farrow
你也没有像米娅·法罗那样
tending to 10 paraplegic kids with polio.
要照顾十个患小儿麻痹症的孩子
You've got two...
你有两个孩子
and a gerbil...
加一只沙鼠
and a maid.
还有一位女仆
It's manageable.
你忙得过来的
What you reading, Matt?
你在看什么 马特
Dad, you asked him that same question two days ago.
爸爸 你两天前就问过他同样的问题
Matt's reading about alligators
马特在读鳄鱼方面的书
for his science fair project on...
因为他要做一个科学实验项目 是关于
What is it again?
关于什么来着
On the vanishing Everglades ecosystem.
关于正在消失的湿地生态系统
Of course, dad asked me that same question two days ago...
当然了 咱爸两天前就问过我同样的问题
because dad never listens to anything I say.
再问是因为他从不认真听我说话
Alligators? Sounds interesting.
鳄鱼是吧 听上去挺有趣的
And scary.
还很吓人
Yeah, they are.
没错 它们很可怕
Did you know that at the turn of the century...
你知道吗 在本世纪初
settlers dying of starvation
那些快要饿死的移♥民♥
used to use dead human bodies as bait...
曾用死尸当诱饵
to lure alligators so they could eat them?
来钓鳄鱼 用以充饥
But the funny thing is the gators wouldn't bite.
但有趣的是 短嘴鳄不上钩
They'd attack.
它们会发动攻击
Then they'd just spit the bodies out.
接着就把尸体吐出来
Why would they spit them out?
它们为什么要把尸体吐出来呢
Turns out gators find the taste of human flesh...
因为短嘴鳄觉得人肉
sort of boring.
寡淡无味
But did I tell you that one time...
但我给你说过没有 有一次
the settlers saw a wild boar fall into the water...
那些移♥民♥看到一头野猪掉进了水里
and the gators went berserk.
短嘴鳄就开始狂暴抢食
It turns out that pork is the
原来 猪肉
gators' version of the Big Mac or some shit.
就是短嘴鳄眼中的狗屁巨无霸
This is not appropriate breakfast conversation.
早餐时间不宜说这些
And watch your mouth.
还有 嘴巴放干净一点
Annie, honey, I told you,
安妮 宝贝 我告诉过你
when you're around daddy...
在爸爸身边
please don't speak in a foreign language,
请不要说外语
daddy doesn't understand.
爸爸听不懂
We live in South Florida, Sean.
我们可是住在南佛州 肖恩
English is the foreign language.
英语才是外语
Gracias.
谢谢
Good morning to you, Mr. Sean.
早上好 肖恩先生
Anything extra you'd like done today?
今天还有其它活要我♥干♥的吗
No, Julio.
没有了 胡立欧
Keep up the good work.
继续吧
God. It's beautiful out here, huh?
天啊 这里真漂亮
It's perfect weather for skipping school.
这种天最适合逃课了
I want you back by third period, Matty.
第三节课前就得回去 马迪
We agreed.
我们说好的
Here, I wrote you a doctor's excuse.
拿着 写了张医生证明给你
Thanks.
多谢
Listen, and thanks for the medical consultation stuff.
还有 谢谢你给我做医疗咨♥询♥
When can we schedule an operation?
我们几时可以安排手术
Killer. Slow down.
靓仔 着什么急
Like it or not, we have to talk to your dad about this.
不管你乐不乐意 我们都要先跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈
You're under 18. He has to sign the consent form.
你还未成年 得要他签署知情同意书
Yeah. He'll never go for it. He's such an asshole.
算了吧 他才不会签呢 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Don't you call your father that.
不要这样蔑称你父亲
You don't know how lucky you've got it.
别身在福中不知福
Besides, your dad is not an asshole.
况且 你老爸可不是混♥蛋♥
Robots can't be assholes.
机器人当不了混♥蛋♥
You're gonna let me drive? Yeah.
你这是让我掌舵吗 是的
That way, I get to drink.
这样我就能开怀畅饮了
This is my Joey last year.
这是我的乔伊去年的模样
He made the tennis team.
他加入了网球队
And after the accident? It was no accident, okay?
意外之后呢 那不是意外 好吗
I'm sorry. I'm still reeling, you know.
抱歉 我还心有余悸
Can I see the current pictures, please?
我能看看他的近照吗
How many grafts has he been through?
他已经做过几次皮肤移植手术了
We had to stop at five.
五次手术后我们被迫停止
He needs three more.
但他还需要再接受三次手术
Shitty HMO.
那该死的卫生维护组织
Miss Michaels, l'd like to help, but--
迈克尔斯太太 我很乐意帮忙 但是
Please don't say no.
拜托你不要拒绝
Can't we make some kind of an arrangement or something?
难道我们不能作个安排之类的吗
You know, like a layaway plan or something?
比如预付定金什么的
Miss Michaels, it's not the money. It's the time.
迈克尔斯太太 这跟钱无关 是时间问题
We're booked solid for the next six months.
在接下来的半年间 手术都排满了
I know. I understand.
我知道 我理解
If I wanted something silly or stupid...
要是我想做个愚蠢的
like a goddamn boob job,
比如隆胸
something you can make a quick buck on...
那种你们捞钱快的手术
maybe you could squeeze me in.
或许 你就能为我挤出点时间
Miss Michaels, I'm gonna give you
迈克尔斯太太 我这就给你
the number of Dr. Michael Lewengaard.
迈克尔·卢恩戈尔医生的电♥话♥
Screw you!
去你的吧
I already went to him.
我已经找过他了
He blew me off, and then he recommended you...
他把我打发了 推荐了你
and that's why I'm here.
所以我才会来这里
Congratulations on your fancy expansion, Doctor.
还真是金玉其外啊 医生
Looks like you're doing really good for yourself.
看来你很懂得为自己而活
And thank you for your precious time.
多谢了你的宝贵时间
The next time you've got some little size 4 on your table
下次再有四码姑娘出现在你手术台上
and you're giving her liposuction she really doesn't need,
做她根本不需要的抽脂术时
you think of my Joey
想想我的乔伊吧
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表