剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
and inject it into his shaft.
然后注入他的老二
If he can't go longer, he'll go wider.
如果不能再增长了他就要挑战宽度
Dr. McNamara, I take issue
麦克纳马拉医生 我不满意
with your condescending tone.
您挖苦讽刺的口吻
Mr. Brancato's not to be pitied.
布兰卡托先生不需要被觉得可悲
Are you saying you're for giving him the operation?
你是说你支持给他做手术吗
That wouldn't be my recommendation.
我可不这么建议
Why, Sean?
为什么不呢 肖恩
Because you find it personally disturbing?
是觉得良心不安吗
Correct me if I'm wrong,
我要是说错了你就指出来
but didn't you hire Dr. Pendleton to make recommendations
但你雇彭德尔顿医生的目的不就是
based on psychological profiling?
依据心理分♥析♥来决定手术与否吗
That's what he's doing.
他这是在做好本职工作
Dr. Pendleton, as you were saying...
彭德尔顿医生 您的意见是
With every operation, as his penis becomes larger...
每接受一次手术 随着他生殖器的变大
Mr. Brancato takes a personal risk.
布兰卡托先生就会多一分生命危险
If he needs a self-esteem boost...
如果他希望通过这种方式
to actually make a positive change in his life,
来增强自信 改善生活
I say we give it to him.
那我们就给他动手术
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go for a jog...
抱歉 现在我要去慢跑一小时
and let my miso dressing set for an hour.
让我的味噌酱好好凝固一下
Dr. Pendleton, I'd like to join you, if you don't mind.
彭德尔顿医生 我加入你不介意吧
That would be nice. Thank you.
不介意 谢谢
I'll catch up.
我随后就到
If you have issue with something I do or say...
如果你对我的言行有任何不满
take it up with me privately.
请找我私下解决
Not in front of our staff.
别在我的雇员面前拆我台
Absolutely. And likewise, I'd appreciate it...
一定 同样 我希望你能够
if you could send me a memo notifying me of staff salary increases.
给我发一份 员工加薪备忘录
If calling Mr. Brancato and
你要是觉得给布兰卡托先生
scheduling surgery is too distasteful for you...
打电♥话♥确认手术太下不了手
I'm happy to do it.
我乐意代劳
You agreed we needed to
你也同意我们需要
rethink our ethical philosophy here.
重新思考这里的职业风气
I'm doing that.
我这就是在整顿风气
You know, I'm fine with hiring a shrink and doing pro bono...
雇心理医生 做无偿手术我是没问题
as long as we take on other cases to finance your sainthood.
只要有其它的病例让我们有资金支持
I'm playing your game, Sean.
我在全力配合你 肖恩
Once in a while, throw me the goddamn ball.
但也请你偶尔尊重一下我
Really? So, you're telling me...
真的吗 所以你是说
you couldn't even get it up for some hot geisha gash like that?
对着像这样的日本娃娃你也立不起来吗
My urologist says it's psychological.
我的泌尿医师说这是心理上的问题
I'm sorry, Christian. I feel like we're crossing the professional line here.
抱歉克里斯琴 我想这个话题有点过了
You're my employer.
你是我的雇主
That's right. I pay your salary. So give me my money's worth.
没错 我发你工资 那就给我点回报
I think I know why this is happening.
我想我知道症结所在
I just don't know how to fix it.
只是我不知该如何去解决
Recently, a married woman threw herself at my jock.
前阵子一个有夫之妇向我投怀送抱
I passed...
我没怎么她
but since then I find myself
但此后我就发现自己
thinking about her when I'm with someone else.
不管和谁在一起 脑子里都是她
She's mentally stalking me.
她在精神上尾随着我
The problem is further complicated
这个问题还要更复杂些
as she's the wife of one of my friends.
因为她是我朋友的妻子
Quod me nutrit me destruit.
赐我生长 将我灭亡
Sorry, I was never an altar boy.
不好意思 我对神谕不怎么了解
It's Latin for "That which nourishes me, destroys me."
这是拉丁语 "水能载舟 亦能覆舟"
You have two choices.
你有两个选择
You can destroy your friendship
你可以上了那个饥渴的主妇
and nourish your sexual appetite...
满足胯下之欲
by banging the horny housewife.
让友情见鬼去
Or, you can nourish your friendship...
或者你可以让友情长存
and destroy the sexual fantasy by rejecting her.
拒绝那个女人扑灭欲♥火♥
And once you choose, once you're firm...
一旦你做了选择 一旦下了决心
that feeling will be reciprocated in your Dockers.
你就会明白 有得就必有失
That'll be $150,
请支付150美元
and I'm not available the entire month of August.
还有 我整个八月都没空
Three sugars, right?
三块糖对吧
I don't drink coffee.
我不喝咖啡
Three sugars in your iced tea.
冰茶加三块糖
Now I remember. I'll get some.
我现在记得了 我去拿
Does Sean know you're stopping by?
肖恩知道你过来吗
No.
不知道
Should we call him and tell him?
要打电♥话♥告诉他吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, about the other day...
前两天的事
my exam was unprofessional, and I apologize.
我的检查很不专业 我向你道歉
Don't. You saved me from an excruciating operation.
别 你让我避免了一场痛苦的手术
I'm the one who should be sorry
之前你病了我都没打电♥话♥
for not calling you when you were sick.
该道歉的人是我
The Bell's palsy thing? Right.
贝尔麻痹症 哦对
A few weeks of antivirals later, I'm back on my game.
接受了几周的抗病毒治疗 现在回归了
And a legion of thong-wearing cocktail waitresses rejoice.
和一群丁字裤酒吧女招待大开性♥爱♥狂欢会
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
You were married almost 16 years.
你们结婚快十六年了
No. I'm not crying about him.
我不是在为他掉眼泪
They kicked me out.
她们把我踢出去了
Who?
谁
The mothers in my kindergarten carpool.
幼儿园的轮流接送组的妈妈们
Suzanne told them what had happened,
苏珊告诉她们我的事
and then they said...they felt nervous about
她们说 不放心把孩子的安全
trusting their kids' safety to a murderer.
托付给一名凶手
Back up. Who got killed? Frisky.
等会儿 谁死了 福里斯基
Frisky, the gerbil? Yes!
福里斯基 那只沙鼠吗 对
I don't know. It just kept shitting,
我不知道 它到处乱窜
and I felt overwhelmed, and I flushed him.
我很崩溃 就把他冲下了马桶
I'm a terrible person.
我是个坏人
You're not a terrible person.
你不是坏人
I just think you make bad, if understandable, choices sometimes.
我能理解 你只是偶尔会作出错误的选择
You have a history of that.
这你可是有前科的
Come on. Drink my tea and sit with me.
来 坐下边喝边说吧
What happened to the girl I knew,
我以前认识的姑娘哪里去了
who's the most confident thing I ever saw?
那个我见过最有自信的可人
Who was, and is, by the way, going back to medical school?
还有 她不是打算回医学院继续念书的吗
Who used to sing at the top of her lungs to Fleetwood Mac...
是谁曾经用她五音不全的嗓门
even though she was tone deaf?
大吼弗利特伍德·麦克的歌♥
Who made me forget there was ever another girl in the room?
是谁曾让我忘却其他姑娘的存在
I miss us...
我也怀念
the way we used to be.
我们过去的时光
Then let's fix that. Tomorrow.
那我们就把它找回来吧 明天
7:00.
七点
My place.
我家
We'll grill steaks and get shitfaced on merlot.
我们烤点牛排 喝他个酩酊大醉
Okay.
好啊
You're still in there. I see you even if you don't.
你一点也没变 虽然你自己并没发现
Shit.
妈的
I gotta go check on a couple of patients.
我得去给几位病人做检查了
Are you...
你是不是
Hard? Yeah.
硬了 没错
We'll pick this up tomorrow night.
明天晚上我们再继续
Hello!
你好
Hey, Matt. I was wondering if you were free for lunch tomorrow?
马特 明天中午有时间一起吃午饭吗
I'll pick you up at school.
我去学校接你
We can go to Joe Stone Crab's.
然后咱们可以去乔·斯通螃蟹之家
You like that place, right?
你喜欢吃那家店 对吧
Tomorrow's no good for me, Dad.
明天我没时间 爸爸
Okay, how about Friday?
好吧 那周五呢
I need to talk to you about what's happening to our family, Matt.
我得和你聊聊咱家最近的事情 马特
Look, we don't need to play catch-up. I get it.
咱们别藏猫猫了 我懂的
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表