剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
Can we talk about cost?
能谈谈价钱吗
When I spoke to your partner on the phone
之前我和你搭档通电♥话♥的时候
he said that your office,
他说你们的整容室
especially you, Dr. McNamara,
尤其是你 麦克纳马拉医生
does free work sometimes on a case-by-case basis.
有时会视具体情况提供免费手术
I'm afraid pro bono on this type of operation
我恐怕免费做此类型的手术
is out of the question.
是不可能了
We only do that type of work...
我们只为
on people who have suffered accidents or birth defects.
遭遇事故或是先天缺陷者提供免费手术
Being one gender inside and another on the outside...
心理与生理性别不符
is a birth defect.
属于先天缺陷
You think I chose to look like this?
你以为是我自己选择要变成这样的吗
Having elective surgery for cosmetic reasons...
为了容貌接受不必要的手术
regardless of the outcome,
不管结果如何
is what I consider a choice, yes.
我认为这是你的选择 没错
Let's just be real, okay?
我们现实点 好吗
Do you have a problem with me...
你是不是对我有意见
that I'm a transgender individual?
因为我是个变性人
No. Then why are you being so uptight?
不 那你为什么如此暴躁
The truth is, Doctor,
事实是 医生
I don't care if you like me or if you don't.
我不在乎你是否喜欢我
All I care about is feeling complete...
我只想要感受完整的自我
and not having everybody look at me like I'm a freak...
而不是被当作怪物一样受人观瞻
the way you did when I first walked in here.
就像我刚走进这里时 你看我的眼神那样
If I come up with the money, will you do the operation?
如果我带钱来 你会为我做手术吗
Christmas has come early.
圣诞节提前到来了
Compliments of Wallace in appreciation
这是来自华♥莱♥士♥的谢礼
of a job well done on Shyanne.
以感谢我们对夏恩进行的出色手术
Twenty of her top-selling DVDs
二十张她最卖♥♥座的DVD
and an invitation to her silver jubilee.
和一张她二十五岁生日的邀请函
You can have the movies, my friend.
片子归你 兄弟
I'm gonna snag the RSVP.
我去赴约
I'm gonna schmooze for some cooze
我要去找些女人到床上闲谈
and land us an exclusive contract.
为我们搞一份独家合同
Okay, enough, Christian.
够了 克里斯琴
Enough with the porn stars, and the transsexuals...
不要再整什么艳星 变性人
and the nonstop libidinous assault.
还有没完没了的性攻击
Wallace might be a touch handsome, Sean...
肖恩 华♥莱♥士♥也许算得上帅
but I can assure you, she's not a transsexual.
但我可以保证 她不是变性人
But Sophia Lopez is.
但索菲娅·洛佩兹是
Who?
谁
The consult you purposely set me up with an hour ago...
一小时前你故意丢包给我的那位病人
to further prove your thesis that I'm an uptight prig.
就为了证明你没说错 我因循守旧
I didn't know that consult was a transsexual, Sean.
我不知道她做过变性手术 肖恩
She didn't give me that information over the phone.
她与我通话时可没提及此事
But, clearly, she made you feel uptight. I am not uptight.
但她显然让你不爽了 我没有不爽
I'm sorry. I stand corrected.
好吧 我认错
That said, how does it feel to be judged unfairly...
话说回来 被有色眼镜看待的滋味怎么样
which is a daily battle waged
而对于华♥莱♥士♥的那些小姐们
by both Wallace's girls and, I'm sure, Sophia Lopez
和索菲娅·洛佩兹来说却早已是家常便饭
to be put in a box that doesn't define you?
她们不属于你定义的"常人"令你备受煎熬吧
For your information, I break out of that box all the time.
告诉你 我从不墨守陈规
In fact, just this morning...
事实上 就在今天早上
Julia and I had unconventional sex.
我还跟茱莉亚来过一场狂野性♥爱♥
Is that so?
是吗
How'd it go, killer?
如何呢 猛♥男♥
It didn't.
没有然后了
I was clumsy and unconvincing, and she was...horrified.
我动作笨拙又不干脆 吓到她了
I was trying to spice things up.
我想增加点情趣
Julia and I haven't really been connecting lately...
我和茱莉亚近来少有亲密
and now that she's gone back to school,
现在她又重返学校一心向学
I'm afraid we'll become even more distant.
我怕我们会越来越疏离
How do you seduce women into loosening up?
你是怎么把女人迷得神魂颠倒的
It's about charm, Sean, and confidence.
全凭魅力和自信 肖恩
You wine, you dine, you romance.
美酒飨食 浪漫氛围
Julia needs that. She's clearly starved for it.
茱莉亚需要这些 迫切需要
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Every woman is.
女人皆如此
That's good.
好嘞
Sean?
肖恩
In here.
在这儿呢
Why are all the lights turned off?
怎么不开灯呢
I thought I smelled cumin. Indian food, cool.
像是茴香的味道 印度菜 太棒了
Jude, this is my husband, Sean.
裘德 这是我老公 肖恩
Sean, of course, the plastic surgeon.
整容医师肖恩先生
It's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.
很高兴见到你 久仰大名
Thank you. I've heard nothing about you.
谢谢 但我对你一无所知
Jude and I are in biology together.
我跟裘德一起上生物课
We have a test we were gonna study for tonight.
我俩今晚得一起复习准备一次测验
I thought you were working late.
我以为你又要加班呢
I was, but I....
本来是的 但
You know what? We can do this tomorrow before class.
不然 我们也可以明天课前复习
I should probably get out of your hair.
还是不打扰你们了
Wait, is that gonna give us enough time to study? Yeah.
等等 课前时间够我们复习吗 够
Then I'm sure that it will.
我肯定那点时间足够了
Okay, yeah. I'll give you a call. Jude, wait.
行吧 我再打给你 裘德 等等
I'm not that hungry.
我不怎么饿
You guys dig in, and get your studying done.
你们吃吧 吃完好好复习
Really?
真的吗
Are you sure, honey?
你确定吗 亲爱的
Positive.
百分百确定
What's that?
那是什么
Research.
调研资料
She snuck something in the room, underneath her gown.
她偷藏了东西在罩衣下面
Miss Lopez, this is a sterile environment.
洛佩兹小姐 这里是无菌室
You're risking an infection by bringing something into this room.
携带私人物品进入可能会引起感染
Either you hand over what you have, or you find another surgeon.
要么交出来要么您另请高明
Your choice.
自己选吧
That's my son, Raymond.
这是我儿子 雷蒙德
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, when a man and a women love each other, they have sex.
男女相爱 就会发♥生♥关♥系♥
And nine months later--
九个月后
You said you always knew you were a woman.
你不是说你一直知道自己是女人吗
I didn't admit that to the world back in the day.
但在最初我没能认清自己
Amazing how far you'll go to live a lie, isn't it?
不知不觉就度过一段自欺欺人的生活
Does he know the truth about who you are?
那他知道真实的你吗
He's the one person who didn't judge me when I wanted to change.
唯独他从始至终对我不离不弃
That's why I keep him close to me at all times.
所以我总将他带在身边
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
Two.
有两个
It's a wonderful thing, isn't it...
很奇妙对不对
to have something in this world that you love more than yourself?
你爱他们多过爱自己
Take away the picture and give me the gas.
拿走吧 可以开始手术了
I understand. I'll be good.
我理解 我会没事的
Put this in a plastic baggie and let her hold it if she wants.
把这个装袋让她拿着吧
Are they going to card me?
会查我的身份证吗
Tonight, you're "Plus one".
今晚你是我的"可携带亲友一名"
Yeah. Just so you know...
对 我只是想说
I'm thankful for the opportunity to be your wingman.
感谢你 找我帮你撩菜
I'm here to work, not to play,
我是来这里是为工作不为游乐
and you are here to learn a vital lesson.
而你则是来体验人生的
So what if your girlfriend turned out to be a vegetarian?
发现你女友是素食者又怎样
She's not the only tuna in the tank.
天涯何处无芳草
Troy, Christian Troy.
特罗伊 克里斯琴·特罗伊
Thank you.
谢谢
Shall we review the rules?
要重温一下规矩不
No drinking, no drugs. Good boy.
禁酒禁药 好孩子
Stay here. I'll be right back.
在这等着 我去去就回
Merrill, you look like a Q-Tip.
梅里尔 你穿得像支棉签
I thought so, but my personal shopper talked me into it.
我也觉得 但这是我私人购物助理的建议
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表