剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
and suddenly you're right back to where we started.
你又重回咱们白手起家的根据地了
Christian, I'm not coming back.
克里斯琴 我不会回去了
Yes, you are.
你会的
We worked too hard to get here.
我们好不容易有了今天
Although you won't admit it, you need me.
你嘴上不承认 但你缺不了我
Just like I need you. I'm the salesman,
我也离不开你 我就像是推销员
the planner. You're the talent. We fit.
我做营销 你搞技术 咱俩天衣无缝
We always have.
我们一直是好搭档
You'll do fine without me, Christian.
没有我你一样能成功 克里斯琴
With your corner on the placebo surgery market...
有了那个占据一席之地的安慰性手术市场
you could easily find another partner.
再找个好搭档不在话下
You think a big change like this will be easy?
你以为生活是说变就变的吗
It will not. You want a change? Great. Do the nip-and-tuck route.
别做梦了 改变人生要像做常规拉皮手术
Subtle, imperceptible shifts.
一点点来 潜移默化
Isn't that what you recommend to patients?
你平时不也是这样劝告病人的吗
But don't delude yourself thinking that you have the time
但永远不要妄想可以颠覆一切
or the patience...for an entire life lift.
你没那个时间和资本
We're not 27 anymore. We're 40.
我们已经四十岁了 不是二十七岁
Brother, we're on the cusp of the American dream.
老兄 我们现在正站在梦想的顶端
It's not my dream anymore.
这已经不再是我的梦想了
Here. You left this when you were cleaning out your office.
你整理办公室时忘了这个
The first dollar we ever made. It's romantic, isn't it?
咱俩赚到的第一块钱 挺浪漫不是
I'll be keeping this as part of our settlement.
我拿走了 算在你的赔偿金里
What are you talking about? You signed a contract with me.
什么意思 我们是签了协议的
A corporation contract, and if you forgot, the contract stipulates...
合作协议 忘了吗 上面明文规定
that if the corporation is dissolved,
如果公♥司♥解散
which I see now that it is...
就像现在这样
the disbanding partner has to buy the other partner out.
提出解散的一方必须买♥♥下另一方的股权
I don't want anything but a clean start.
我只想净身出户重新开始而已
Tough shit. You pay up.
是你活该 你得付清这一切
You've got one week,
你有一周的时间
or I hire a lawyer and freeze your assets.
否则我就请律师冻结你的财产
Then I come after your home,
然后我就会得到你的房♥子
your pension, maybe Matt's college fund.
你的退休金 甚至是马特的教育基金
You wouldn't Try me!
你不会的 试试看啊
Get a decent carpet in here.
换张像样点的地毯
Silvio Perez is scheduled to be released today.
西尔维奥·佩雷斯今天该出院了
You need to sign him out.
你得签字
Let him rot.
签个屁
Mom, I'm going to go to Vanessa's after school, okay?
妈 我今天放学后去温妮莎家行吗
No, Matt, you're not. I need you to clean out the pool.
不行 马特 你得帮我清理游泳池
But, Mom, I can do that when I--
换个时帮你弄
No, Matt, you're not!
不行 马特 不许去
I need you to clean out the pool.
你得帮我清理游泳池
I'm sick of doing everything around here.
家里的杂务简直把我烦死了
Okay.
好吧
I am not gonna clean up your shit anymore!
我再也不要给你收拾烂摊子了
Oh, God.
天啊
Christian?
克里斯琴
Yes, Mr. Troy?
什么事 特罗伊先生
Get over here.
过来
Bring the good stuff? And it had better be good.
东西带来了吗 最好是好东西
We're paying you $1,000 a girl.
我们每人付你一千
This is the best there is, ladies.
女士们 这是最好的了
Where's your partner? I said I wanted two doctors.
你的搭档呢 我说了要两个医生
There are 10 girls here.
这里有十位姑娘呢
I've done 10 women before.
十位姑娘何足挂齿
I hate to do this up-front, Celia, but...
我不想这么露骨 西莉亚 不过
You act like this is a drug deal. It is.
你弄得这跟毒品交易似的 这就是
Let's see how you're healing.
看看你恢复得怎样了
Very nice.
好极了
Would you like to see?
你想看看吗
What did he say? Good job.
他说什么 他说不错
The swelling is minimal.
轻微水肿
You're fine to travel. I'll go sign you out.
不耽误出门旅行 我这就让你出院
Dr. McNamara, my brother has a question.
麦克纳马拉医生 我哥哥还有个问题
What?
什么问题
Can you transform his waistline later today,
晚些时候 能帮他减减腰围吗
like you did his face?
就跟你帮他瘦脸一样
We'll pay you $2,000.
我们付你两千
I'm just setting up a new practice.
我刚开始自己干
I'm not completely equipped for surgery yet.
还没配齐外科手术的设备
He wants a new waist? Tell him to knock off the Cheetos.
他想瘦腰是吗 让他少吃点垃圾食品
How about $20,000? Cash.
两万怎么样 现金
Money like that will certainly come in handy...
这笔钱对于白手起家的生意人来说
for a businessman starting from scratch.
很能派上用场吧
No?
不是吗
How did you hear about me? Word of mouth.
怎么知道我的 口口相传
Don't lay flat for four hours. English?
四小时内别平躺 你说什么
Tomorrow you'll be one hot bitch.
明天你就会变身辣妹了
Hold on.
别动
You mean hotter.
你是说 更正的辣妹吧
I've one more girlfriend waiting to see you.
还有位姑娘想见你
Send her in.
让她进来吧
Dr. Troy.
特罗伊医生
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我作下自我介绍
I'm Escobar Gallardo,
我叫艾斯克巴·盖拉多
Celia's boyfriend.
西莉亚的男朋友
I'm also the former boss of Silvio Perez.
同时我还是西尔维奥·佩雷斯的前老板
Didn't know you smoked. Neither did I.
不知道你还抽烟啊 我也不知道
What are you doing here? Thinking.
你在这里干什么呢 想事情
Thinking about what? If I should go through with something.
想什么 在想有些事我该不该做
What's stopping you?
那你在犹豫什么
Honestly?
要听实话吗
What you would think of me if I did.
不知到时候你会怎么看我
Well, don't let me stop you, Dad. You go ahead and do it.
别让我拖了你的后腿 想做什么就去吧
Almost all my friends' parents are divorced.
几乎我所有的朋友都是父母离异
Life goes on.
但日子照样过
Your mom and I aren't getting divorced.
我没说要和你妈妈离婚
We're just taking some time apart.
我们只是先分开一段时间
I was contemplating a work-related matter.
我在心烦工作的事
Speaking of work, come on.
说到工作 下来吧
Since you fired Julio,
自从你炒了胡立欧
Mom's making me sweep the pool.
妈妈就让我来清理游泳池了
I shouldn't have to clean up after your mistakes alone, right?
不该由我一个人来收拾你的烂摊子 对吧
I've been gentle with you, my friend.
我对你已经算客气了
I'm going to ask you one more time.
再问你最后一遍
I know you operated on Silvio Perez.
我知道你给西尔维奥·佩雷斯做了手术
You don't know shit!
你知道点屁
We checked around town.
我们在镇上查过了
Your colleagues all turned Silvio down.
你的同行们都拒绝了西尔维奥
But you, you were repeatedly mentioned...
但很多人提到你
by your colleagues as someone lacking ethics.
说你是个没有职业道德的人
Someone who would take a child molester on as a client.
一个会接受娈童者当客户的人
Silvio stole that money!
西尔维奥偷了那笔钱
He stole my daughter's innocence.
他偷走了我女儿的童贞
You can understand my lack of patience.
现在你能理解我为什么这么没耐心了吧
He's in Dade County, under the name of Cordova.
他在戴德郡 化名科多瓦
Alejandro, you're not allowed to be in here.
亚历杭德罗 你不能留在这里
My brother's very nervous this time, Doctor.
这回我哥哥很紧张 医生
This room is not as soothing to him as the other one was.
这间手术室可不像之前那间叫人宽心
He misses the plants, the art on the walls.
他怀念那里的植物和墙上的画
It was very comforting.
让人感觉非常舒服
So what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
To let me sit in and be with him.
让我坐在这里陪他
I've always been the one who could calm him down.
只有我才能让他平静下来
Look, if I'm there, he will be fine.
我要是在他身边 他就不会有事
And I have no problem with the sight of blood.
而且我也不怕那些血腥的画面
Sorry, no.
对不起 不行
We'll give you $5,000 extra.
再多给你五千
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表