剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
Skin stapler.
皮肤缝合器
I need an end date.
什么时候才算完结
This is the 10th girl we've done this month.
她是我们这个月做的第十个女孩了
How many more people do you have to hurt?
你还要再伤害多少人
When will you have enough money?
你什么时候才能把钱赚够
I feel your pain, Sean, I really do.
我理解你内心的痛苦 肖恩 真的
But, you know, islands are expensive.
但你要知道 岛是很贵的
Liz.
莉兹
Keep your evening free tomorrow.
明天晚上别安排其它手术
We have a 4:00 a.m. flight coming in.
凌晨四点有货飞过来
By the way, where's your partner?
顺便问一下 你搭档哪儿去了
Sorry for the delay, Christian.
抱歉耽误您的时间了 克里斯琴
Merrill's upstairs supervising the installation of a new 12-jet shower.
梅里尔在楼上监督工人安装十二喷头的淋浴
Arsenic or strychnine? What's your poison?
酒有千种 何所钟情
Absolut. Neat.
伏特加 不加冰
From model to maid in less than six months.
不到六个月就从模特变成女仆了
That's quite a tumble down life's slippery slope, sweetheart.
亲爱的 你的生活状况急转直下啊
I'm hardly a maid, Christian.
我不是女仆 克里斯琴
In fact, I tell the maids what to do now.
事实上 我现在有女仆可以呼来喝去
Nice ring.
戒指很漂亮
Merrill and I are getting married in December.
我和梅里尔要在十二月结婚
I knew you weren't smart, Kimber,
金博 我知道你不聪明
but I didn't realize you were that dumb.
但没料到你这么笨
Dumb would be signing a prenup, which I refuse to do.
签婚前协议书才叫笨 我可没签
So you're getting everything but love.
看来你将拥有一切 除了爱情
I don't believe in love anymore.
我已经不相信爱情了
But I do believe in security.
但我相信安全感
And getting what's coming to me.
并接受命中注定会发生的一切
Jesus, Kimber.
天啊 金博
Oh, please.
拜托
Nine months ago, you were sniffing this stuff off my ass.
九个月前 你还将粉撒在我的香臀上吸呢
Well, I'm trying to change. Yeah, right.
我在努力改变 可不是嘛
I'm gonna be a father.
我要当爸爸了
How sad for that innocent baby.
那无辜的孩子真是倒霉
Have you destroyed the mother-to-be yet?
你毁了孩子的母亲了吗
I told you. I've changed.
我说了 我变了
Bullshit, Christian. You're a serial heartbreaker.
胡扯 克里斯琴 你伤害了一个又一个女人
How many more women can you hurt?
你还要再伤害多少女人
When is enough, enough?
什么时候才能住手
Isn't being tied to a bed and slashed penance enough?
从此被捆在一张床上受管教 这惩罚还不够吗
That's only the beginning.
那只不过是个开头
Hey, babe?
宝贝
Shower's working.
淋浴能用了
Lather up and save me a spot.
去洗个泡泡浴吧 给我留个地方
I'll be up in a few.
我一会就上去
Don't say it. I know. I'm whipped.
别说出来 我知道 我要被女人管了
She's using you, Merrill.
她在利用你 梅里尔
I love her, Christian. God help me, I love her.
我爱她 克里斯琴 上帝啊 我爱她啊
What can I do you for?
你来有何贵干
I think you know why I'm here.
我认为你清楚得很
Doesn't she look fantastic?
她看上去真是美极了
That she does, thanks to me.
她确实很美 不过都是我的功劳
I did her plastic surgery, not you.
我给她做的整形手术 不是你
That's false advertising. You pull that ad--
那是虚假广♥告♥ 你得撤了
Or what? You'll alert the media?
不然怎样 你要通知媒体吗
Is your business that bad, Christian...
你们的生意就那么烂吗 克里斯琴
that a little ad campaign is grounds for a face to face?
一个小广♥告♥就劳您大驾光临和我当面对质
Why are you playing dirty pool?
你为什么要玩阴的
Six months ago, you wanted me to be your partner.
六个月前你还找我做搭档呢
You're either my partner or my enemy.
你对我来说非友即敌
I'm a sore loser.
我是个输不起的人
And so is Kimber.
金博也是
Doesn't it bother you, Merrill...
你就不觉得苦恼吗 梅里尔
that she's thinking of me while you're banging her?
在你干♥她♥时 她心里却想着我
Yeah, actually, it does, Christian,
是啊 确实会 克里斯琴
which is why I'm running you out of town.
所以我要把你赶出城去
I am not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
You will if I take all your clients,
如果我抢光你的客户 你只能滚蛋了
which I intend to do.
而我也正有此意
You think this ad is bad for business?
你认为这个广♥告♥已经对你的生意构成威胁了吗
Wait and see next week's campaign...
等着看下周的广♥告♥吧
where I promise to beat any estimate in town.
我要承诺手术费全城最低
A few months from now, you'll have no other choice...
几个月以后 你就别无选择
but to declare bankruptcy and move to Tampa.
只能宣布破产 搬到坦帕市去
And then you'll be but
到时 对我的准新娘来说
a distant memory for my bride-to-be.
你只不过是个遥远的回忆罢了
You were never really good at marketing yourself, Christian.
你一直都不擅长推销自己 克里斯琴
Luckily for me, I am.
幸运的是 我很擅长
You know the way out.
恕不相送
Sweetie?
宝贝
Good job, honey.
好样的 宝贝
You're a full 10-centimeters dilated.
你的宫口已经开全十厘米了
All right, ready? Push.
准备好了吗 使劲
I'm trying. I can't feel anything.
我很努力了 但我什么感觉都没有
That's normal.
那是正常的
The epidural's numbed the lumbar area.
你的腰椎脊神经支配区域已经被麻醉了
Now, just bear down, squeeze and exhale.
现在 竭尽全力挤压并呼气
Sit up and pretend you're trying to break wind.
坐起来 就好像你要放屁一样
Christian, this is serious. Please.
克里斯琴 拜托你正经一点
Wait, there's the head! There's the head!
等等 头出来了 头出来了
Christ. It looks like you barely broke a sweat.
天啊 你好像一点汗都没出
Feel a little better now? Are you kidding?
感觉好点了吗 开什么玩笑
Watching this,
看了这个
I want an epidural with my oatmeal every morning.
我每天早上都想在麦片粥里掺麻醉剂了
Did you have any pain at all?
有什么疼痛感吗
Not until my oldest got to be about 15. Now it doesn't stop.
在我的长子15岁前都没觉的痛 现在却疼痛不止
Thanks for letting me watch this, Julia.
谢谢你给我看这个 茱莉娅
Christian thought you might be
克里斯琴认为你
able to help me get prepared for what's coming.
也许能帮我做好心理准备
You're never prepared.
无论怎么准备都没有用
Giving birth is one thing...
生孩子是一回事
but raising kids, and trying to keep a family together...
但抚养孩子 努力维持一个家庭
that's something entirely different.
完全是另一♥码♥事
More coffee? Sure.
再来点咖啡吗 好的
Christian never told me
克里斯琴从没告诉我
that he was with you in the delivery room.
他当时也在产房♥陪着你
Originally, it was meant to just be Sean.
一开始 是决定只让肖恩进去的
He was my birth coach for eight months...
他当了我八个月的生育指导
until he decided he wanted to deliver the baby.
最后他决定要亲自接生
So he swapped places with the doctor, who shot the video...
所以变成他接生 而医生去摄像了
and Christian volunteered to step in at the last minute.
克里斯琴在最后一刻进来了
Why?
为什么
I mean, what was in it for him?
他为什么想进去
The three of us used to be very close.
我们三个曾经很亲近
He scares me, Julia.
他有点吓到我 茱莉娅
He's never had another responsibility in his life besides himself.
除了他自己 他从未担负过任何人的责任
He's not gonna be a good father.
他不会是个好爸爸
I think you're wrong about that.
我觉得你说的不对
He taught Annie to swim.
是他教会了安妮游泳
When Matt was a baby, he was so serious...
马特还是婴儿的时候 他不爱笑
until Christian walked in
除非克里斯琴走进房♥间
the room with his silly voices and that smile.
用他那傻傻声音和笑容逗他
He's been there for them all these years.
他陪伴了他们好多年
It sounds like he's as much a father to them as Sean is.
听着好像他比肖恩更像他们的爸爸
Mr. Parks,
帕克斯先生
tell me what you don't like about yourself.
跟我说说你对自己什么地方不满意
Sir Winston needs plugs.
温斯顿爵士需要植发
Your partner needs a hair transplant?
您的伴侣需要植发吗
Sir Winston isn't my partner.
温斯顿爵士不是我的朋友
Sir Winston of Glenrock is my dog.
格伦洛克的温斯顿爵士是我的狗
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表