剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
I'd totally forgotten you were a chiropractor.
我都忘了你是个按♥摩♥技师
You should thank him. You're all out of whack.
那你该谢谢他 你都累垮了
Something new going on at home?
家里近来有什么事吗
Let's see.
我想想
My son's sex life belongs in a Penthouse letter.
我儿子的性生活成了十♥八♥禁♥话题
And my wife seems to have turned on me because of it.
我老婆几乎因此跟我反♥目♥
Besides that, things...
除此之外 一切都
That's not where it hurts.
那里不疼
Everything's connected. You should know that, Doctor.
都是相通的 你该懂啊 医生
Injuries and tension aren't caused by external events.
伤痛和紧张并不是由外力引起的
They're caused by how you react to them.
而是由你作出的反应引起的
I'm really trying to be open-minded and flexible.
我真的有在试着开放 变通处事
Being open-minded isn't a cure-all, Sean.
开放不是万金油 肖恩
You can't just examine the situation...
你不能就审视一下情况
decide what the appropriate open-minded response...
决定一下怎么做才算开放
is supposed to be, and then follow through.
然后就照做
Especially if that's not what your heart is telling you...
如果你的心声背道而驰
is the right thing to do.
就更加不能了
Your neck isn't spasming because you're inflexible.
你的脖子可不是因为你不够变通才痉挛
Your neck is spasming
而是因为
because you're not being honest with who you are.
你没有诚实地面对自己
According to everyone in my life, who I am is a rigid prick.
在我的生活中 所有人都说我是个刻板的混♥蛋♥
Don't judge yourself.
别这么说自己
When you want water, a rock is useless.
你需要流水 石头自然没用
But it's the best thing in the world
但你想留住重要的东西
when you wanna keep something important from flying away.
石头就是最佳选择
I'm a rock.
我是石头
Now roll over, and l'll open that neck up.
现在翻个身 我帮你把脖子活动开
I just need a second.
我 得等一会才行
I should go. I'm really sorry.
我该走了 真抱歉
Sean, it's all right. It happens.
肖恩 没关系 这时有发生
Look, it was unprofessional of me to start working on you...
听我说 对我们之间的事避而不谈
without talking about what happened between us.
就开始为你按♥摩♥ 是我不专业
I'm glad it happened. I'm not upset about it.
我其实挺高兴的 没有不安
We were both feeling lonely, and for that moment...
我们都很孤独 那一刻
coming together made that feeling go away.
我们在一起 令孤独感远去了
But now, that moment is gone.
但现在 那一刻已不复存在
It has to be gone.
必须结束
Good. I'm glad.
好 我很高兴
I was worried you thought it was more than it was.
我还担心你会想太多
Can I see you again?
我们还能再见吗
On a professional basis?
只是按♥摩♥师和顾客的关系
Please.
请便
That swelling isn't going away on its own.
那些肿大不会自动消失啊
Yeah.
是啊
Look...
听我说
try to be honest with your feelings until then...
尽量忠于自己的感觉
no matter what they are.
无论那是什么样的感觉
Would now be the appropriate time to break out the cyanide Kool-Aid?
现在是不是该上毒酒了
I really need your support tonight, Sean.
我今晚真的需要你的支持 肖恩
You've got it.
我全力支持
Can we start this thing now?
我们能开始了吗
Okay, everybody.
那好 各位
We all know why we're here.
我们都知道我们在这里的原因
Something a little disturbing has happened...
发生了一件有些令人困扰的事
and I think we should all talk about it so that we know...
我觉得我们应该谈谈 好让我们心里清楚
it won't happen again. Agreed?
这种事不会再发生了 同意吗
This is gonna have to be a frank conversation.
本次谈话要开诚布公
We have to remember that we're all adults. We've all had sex.
要知道我们都是成年人 都有性生活
Otherwise, none of you kids would be here.
不然也不会有你们这些孩子坐在这里了
We just need to remember to be honest with our feelings...
我们只要记得 要忠于自己的感觉
no matter what they are.
无论那是什么样的感觉
What's the point in talking...
我们谈话有什么用
when Mom's already decided that what we were doing is wrong?
妈都已经认定我们做的是错事了
It was wrong, Matt.
那确实不对 马特
It had serious consequences
这是有严重后果的
that I don't think you've even considered.
我觉得你们都没考虑到
Pregnancy, disease, hurt feelings.
怀孕 疾病 还有情感伤害
You know, you kids,
你们这些孩子
you think you're all grown up, but you're not.
以为自己是大人了 但你们还不是
I don't see what the big deal is.
我倒不觉得这有什么大不了的
I read this thing in People about 12-year-olds giving blowjobs...
我在《人物》上看到过12岁的小孩
to their Secret Santas.
给秘密圣诞老人口♥交♥呢
This stuff is just kids being kids nowadays.
现在的孩子就这样
I'm sorry, Alexi.
抱歉 亚莱克茜
Stealing a six-pack is kids being kids.
偷几听饮料那是孩子不懂事
This is much more than that.
但这件事情要严重得多
Hold on a minute, Julia.
等等 茱莉娅
There was a documentary recently...
前阵子有部纪录片
where a man named Marilyn Manson said that...
里面有位叫玛丽莲·曼森的男士说过
if he could say anything to the kids of America...
如果他能有机会对全美青少年说些话
he wouldn't say a word. He'd listen.
他会选择沉默和倾听
Matt, we obviously don't understand why you kids did this.
马特 显然我们没能理解你们的行为
Why don't you try to explain it to us?
能否给我们解释一下
I don't want an explanation. I want him to promise...
我不要听他解释 只要他向我保证
that it won't happen again.
下不为例
An empty promise isn't gonna get to the source of the problem...
开口头支票解决不了实质问题
if there is a problem at all.
我们得找到问题的根源
How can you even look at yourselves in the mirror...
你们怎么不先去照照镜子
and call what we were doing a problem?
到底是谁有问题
Dad spends one week at home, the next in a motel.
爸爸你这周住家里 下周住招待所
Mom spends all of her time
妈妈就整天和一个
with some guy who's barely older than me.
比我大不了几岁的家伙混在一起
We were having sex...
我们确实发生了性行为
just like every other teenager in the world...
和其他任何青少年没两样
with a condom that Dad gave me....
我也没忘了戴爸爸给的避孕套
Looks like we found the source of the problem.
看来我们找到问题的源头了
Excuse me, but are you blaming us for this?
不好意思 您这是在指责我们吗
I'm sorry, but whose house did this happen in?
实在抱歉 这事是在谁家里发生的
Ours, Lexi's, or this opium den?
我们家 莱克茜家 还是这个问题之家
That's only because my mom's unemployed...
那只是因为我妈失业在家
and you guys took all the locks off Vanessa's doors.
你们把温妮莎的门锁都给拆了
Trust me, honey. Being on alimony is not being unemployed.
宝贝 相信我 领赡养费不代表失业
Placing blame isn't gonna get us anywhere.
相互埋怨解决不了问题
Julia is a good parent. We're all good parents.
茱莉娅是个好妈妈 我们都很称职
Good parents teach their son how to keep his dick in his pants...
称职的父母会教育儿子管好自己的老二
and to be smart enough not to try to cut it off.
不要蠢到动刀割它
Daddy! Robert, you are out of line.
爸爸 罗伯特 你别太过分
Fine, I'm sorry.
行啊 我道歉
But to be honest, I don't care whose fault this is.
老实说 我不在乎是谁错
I'd rather not know any more about my daughter's sex life...
关于我女儿的性事
than I already do.
我不想再知道更多了
She's assured us that this was a one-time thing...
她已经向我们保证下不为例了
and we're satisfied with that.
我们也很满意她的态度
Is this true, Matt? Was it a one-time thing?
是这样吗 马特 只是一时性起吗
Yeah, pretty much.
差不多吧
Ridley, is this your story as well?
里德莉 你怎么说
It's okay, honey.
没事的 孩子
You can be honest here. No one's gonna get upset.
你可以实话实说 不用担心
We've done it before.
这不是第一次了
I'm sorry, Vanessa. I tried.
抱歉 温妮莎 我尽力了
What Dr. McNamara said is true.
麦克纳马拉医生说的对
I have to be honest with my feelings no matter what they are.
无论如何 我要忠于自己的感觉
I'm not like you. I'm not a lezzie.
我和你不一样 我不是拉拉
What's a lezzie?
什么叫拉拉
Your daughter likes vagina.
令爱有龙阳之好
I really like you, Vanessa.
温妮莎 我很喜欢你
I think you're cool, pretty, sexy, and all...
你漂亮 性感 有个性 什么都好
but I'm in love with Matt now. We've been seeing each other.
但我爱上马特了 我们在一起了
That's not true.
你骗人
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表