剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
So, you're telling me you've only had
所以 你是说你之前只做过
two previous cosmetic surgeries.
两次整容手术
Two, yes.
两次 没错
My nose to correct a deviated septum
一次是矫正鼻中隔偏曲
and my jaw to fix a slight overbite.
还有一次是修复轻度的覆咬合
Mr. Diamond, do you make a good living
戴蒙德先生 你模仿迈克尔·杰克逊
impersonating Michael Jackson?
是不是很赚钱
Oh yes. I have a condo here in Miami.
是的 我在迈阿密有座豪♥宅♥
But I'm in Vegas 45 weeks a year.
但我一年要在维加斯待45个礼拜
I'm a headliner.
我可是个风云人物
How else do you think I can afford
要不然你以为我怎么付得起
another deviated septum operation?
又一次鼻中隔偏曲手术的手术费
And it looks like Michael's just had another one.
貌似迈克尔最近又整了一次
He's such a beautiful person.
他真的好美
Well, how about a bleaching peel then?
之后再做次皮肤漂白怎么样
Mr. Diamond, I'm gonna be honest with you.
戴蒙德先生 我跟你实话实说吧
You need to stop having surgeries.
你不能再做整形了
Particularly rhinoplasties.
尤其是鼻成形术
What's more important to you?
对你来说什么更重要
Looking like your idol, or breathing?
看起来像你的偶像 还是继续活着
Excuse me, Christian.
不好意思 克里斯琴
Sean has a consult waiting in his office.
肖恩的办公室里有个会诊
He called and asked if you could step in.
他打电♥话♥来问你能否接下手
He has an emergency at home.
他家里有点急事
What kind of emergency? Didn't say.
什么急事 没说
Liz, if you'll escort Mr. Diamond out, please.
莉兹 请你送戴蒙德先生出去
I loved you in The Wiz.
我超爱《新绿野仙踪》里的你
Dr. Troy, I have been waiting in the lobby for 20 minutes!
特罗伊医生 我已经在大厅等了你二十分钟了
Mrs. Grubman, you didn't have an appointment.
格鲁布曼太太 您没有预约
But, as you know, I'm always here for you.
不过 我随时愿意为您效劳
Tell me about your problem.
告诉我你的问题
The problem is, I don't know how you expect me to recover
问题就是 躺在这么垃圾的床单上
from a tummy tuck on shitty sheets.
你要我怎么从腹部除皱手术中恢复
Mrs. Grubman, the sheets in our recovery center
格鲁布曼太太 我们康复中心的床单
are 250-count Frette.
是250棒针的芙蕾特
I picked them out myself.
我亲自挑的
You call them 250-count.
你所谓250棒针的布
I call them sandpaper.
对我来说就是砂纸
Frette sheets are hotel sheets,
芙蕾特的床单是酒店用的
and I'm sorry, but if I'm gonna heal...
很抱歉 但是如果我要痊愈
I need comfort, not durability.
我需要的是舒适 不是耐用
Mrs. Grubman,
格鲁布曼太太
how do you feel about Pratesi, 400-count?
您觉得普拉提斯如何 400棒针的
Dr. Troy, I expect nothing less.
特罗伊医生 这样最好不过了
What's going on, Matt? Are you okay?
怎么回事 马特 你还好吗
I'm gonna be fine, Mom.
我没事的 妈妈
Right? I'm gonna be fine.
对吧 我会没事的
Take the ice pack off. Let me see.
把冰袋拿开 让我看看
Matt, I changed your diaper hundreds of times.
马特 我给你换过几百次尿布了
I've seen it.
早看过了
Come on.
快
You took a chunk out of your foreskin
你撕破了一大块包皮
and lacerated the opening of your urethra.
还撕裂了你的尿道口
I can apply a slight pressure bandage.
我会用一条轻度张力的绷带
That'll get you through the next couple of hours.
帮你撑过接下来的几个小时
And then what?
然后呢
And then, later today, you're coming into the office...
然后 今天晚些时候 你来我办公室
and I'm gonna give you a proper circumcision.
我会给你做正规的包皮环切术
No shit? On one condition.
不骗人吧 有一个条件
You start communicating with me.
遇事要先跟我沟通
If there's something about your body you want changed,
如果你想改变自己的身体
one of those nipple rings, whatever...
乳♥头♥环 还是什么的
we talk it out before you try self-mutilation.
在你自残之前咱们得先聊聊
And if you have questions about sex, for instance...
如果你有性方面的问题 比如说
how to find and stimulate the clitoris, you come to me.
怎么找到和刺♥激♥阴蒂 你要来找我
I want to be involved in your life, Matt.
我想融入你的生活 马特
Deal?
说定了
Deal.
说定了
Miss Babcock, tell me what you don't like about yourself.
巴布科克小姐 说说你对自己什么地方不满意
Everything.
全部
Dr. Troy? Yes.
特罗伊医生 怎么了
Grace Santiago.
我是格雷丝·圣缇亚葛
I'm the new psychologist.
新来的心理医生
We have one already: Dr. Pendleton.
我们已经有一个了 彭德尔顿医生
I guess he didn't work out.
我估计他搞砸了吧
I don't want to intrude. I can come back.
我不想打断你们 我一会再来
No, please.
不用了 来吧
Have a seat.
请坐
Hi. Grace. Nice to meet you.
你好 我是格雷丝 很高兴见到你
Miss Babcock, tell me specifically
巴布科克小姐 说说你
what you're interested in having done.
具体想要做哪些手术
I need liposuction...
我想要吸脂
under my chin. Everywhere.
双下巴这里 还有全身
I hate the bump on my nose. I hate my breasts.
我讨厌我鼻子上的小包 我讨厌我的胸部
And my stomach has stretch marks.
我肚子上还有妊娠纹
They make me sick.
看见它们我就恶心
I'd like those to go away.
我想把它们都弄掉
Dr. Troy, could I see Miss Babcock's patient form?
特罗伊医生 我可以看下巴布科克小姐的病历表吗
Miss Babcock, you're interested in changing a lot of things.
巴布科克小姐 你想改变很多地方
I've been saving up my money for this.
我一直存钱就是为了做整容
I drove all the way here from Port Lucy.
我一路从露西港开车赶到这里
I'm going to my 10-year class reunion in a month.
一个月后我要参加同学的十年聚会
I want to go as a new person.
我要以全新的姿态去参加
Someone they don't recognize
而不是那个曾经
as a girl they used to call "Sasquatch".
被他们叫做"野人"的女孩
Well, I think we can send you off to that class reunion
我想我们可以让你
feeling much better about yourself.
很有自信的去参加那个聚会
Really?
真的吗
You'll help me?
你们会帮我吗
Thank you so much. I can't tell you how....
太感谢了 我都不知道有多
No food 12 hours before surgery.
手术前十二小时不能进食
Matt, you've never even had your tonsils out.
马特 你连扁桃体都没切过
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要做这个手术吗
It's important to me, Mom.
这对我很重要 妈妈
And Dad agrees, so...
而且爸爸都同意了 所以
No, I don't agree.
不 我可没同意
What you did has to be corrected by a professional.
只是你所做的必须由一位专业医生处理
I'm doing your circumcision out of medical necessity.
我给你做包皮环切术纯粹出于医学必要
Before we leave, you need to shave your genital region.
走之前 你得把会阴♥部♥的毛发剃掉
Carefully.
小心点
And the humiliations just keep on coming, don't they?
这种羞辱还真是没个头 不是吗
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
He'll be fine. I promise.
他会没事的 我保证
I'll get it.
我去开吧
Good morning. Officer Stone.
早上好 我是斯通警员
Miami-Dade Police Department.
迈阿密戴德警局
Come on in.
进来吧
May I speak to Julia McNamara, please?
请问茱莉娅·麦克纳马拉在吗
I'm Julia McNamara. Is there a problem?
我就是茱莉娅·麦克纳马拉 有事吗
Actually, yes.
还真有事
Mrs. McNamara, the State of Florida
麦克纳马拉太太 佛罗里达州
has a huge problem with anybody
对虐杀动物的人
who would torture and kill an animal.
是要严肃处理的
Your plumber has notified us about his discovery
您的水管工通知了我们他的发现
and filed a complaint.
并提出了申诉
I'll get my purse.
我去拿钱包
Mrs. McNamara, I'm not arresting you.
麦克纳马拉太太 我没有要逮捕您
See, in this state, killing an animal is not a crime.
在本州 屠♥杀♥动物不属于刑事犯罪
It's a misdemeanor.
只是轻罪
So you have the choice of
所以您可以选择
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表