剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
Most people, they puke after their first.
大部分人 他们第一次之后都会吐
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You're a desperate man, Sean.
你走投无路了 肖恩
Desperate men don't come by to talk.
走投无路的人不会过来聊天
They come by to kill.
只会过来杀人
You gotta get better at hiding your piece, man.
你得把抢藏好点啊 哥们
It's sticking out of the back of your shirt like a hard-on.
从你衬衫后面那么支出来 像勃起了
So?
你有何打算
Here I am.
我就站在你面前
Show me what you got.
让我瞧瞧你的本事吧
You've tortured me, threatened me...
你折磨我 威胁我
made me do things I never thought I'd be capable of doing.
逼我做出我曾以为永远也不会做的事
But I'm not you!
但我不是你
You can't have my soul.
你不能夺走我的灵魂
Souls are overrated.
灵魂的重要性被高估了
Oh, shit. I love this song.
操 我爱死这首歌♥了
Have a seat.
坐吧
Have a seat.
坐下
Hey, Sean. You ever hear a song, and bam...
肖恩 有没有一首歌♥让你每次听
you're right back where you were when you first heard it?
都感觉像回到第一次听到的时候呢
I was 23 when this song came out.
这首歌♥问世的时候我刚23岁
The whole world in front of me.
大好的人生就在眼前
And look what you did with it.
瞧瞧你把你的人生糟践成什么样子了
You know what I wanted to be when I was a kid?
你知道我小时候想长大了干什么吗
Really. An actor.
真的 当演员
No shit, man.
不骗你 老兄
No, not some big star like, you know, Banderas or Assante.
不用是班德拉斯或者阿桑提那样的大明星
Just one of those like soap actors.
就演演肥皂剧就好
The ones my grandmother used to watch.
我奶奶以前爱看的那种
Am I supposed to be sorry for you?
我应该为你感到遗憾吗
I'm not looking for sympathy.
我不是在寻求同情
I'm looking to the future.
我只是在展望未来
You ever think about a fresh start, Doc?
你想过一切从头开始吗 医生
You forced that on me.
你逼我不得不想
My wife left. My practice is in ruins.
我妻子离开了我 诊所现在也一片狼藉
And all of that gave you the nuts you never had.
所有这些给了你前所未有的勇气
I gave you the balls...
是我给了你勇气
to come here with a gun.
让你敢拿着枪来找我
Now, you return my favor.
现在该你报答我了
You do for me
你给我做个手术
what you did for that cochino Silvio Perez.
就是给西尔维奥·佩雷斯那头猪做的那个
Give me a new face.
给我换张脸
Get rid of all this paint.
把纹身都去了
This snake wants to shed its skin.
毒蛇想蜕皮了
You're joking.
你开玩笑呢吧
You do it and you are free.
做完你就自♥由♥了
You do it and you can have your life back.
做完我就把你原来的生活还给你
So you've been lD'd.
原来你被通缉在案了
FBI?
联调局吗
I can't go anywhere.
我哪儿也去不了
I can't go home. I'm trapped!
我回不了家 我被困住了
How do I know you're not lying?
我怎么知道你不是在撒谎
Men like me don't need to lie.
我这样的人用不着撒谎
You make me never have to see my face again...
你只要让我这张脸消失
and you'll never have to see it again, either.
我就从你面前消失
Sean, I've been trying to reach you all day. I'm worried.
肖恩 我找了你一天了 我很担心
Please call me.
给我回个电♥话♥吧
Hey, asshole. What?
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 干什么
My water just broke.
我羊水破了
I want my ring back.
结婚戒指还我吧
I don't have it, Julia.
已经不在我这了 茱莉娅
I don't care. Come home.
我不在乎 回家吧
That's it. Good. That's good. That's really good.
就这样 很好 很好 非常好
Deep breath. Now, one more time. Come on. Suck it up.
深呼吸 再来一次 加油
Screw you, asshole!
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Push one more time. Okay!
再来一次 好好使劲 知道了
All right. Good. Go. Here we go. Push.
那好 来 使劲 加油
Here we go. He's crowning.
很好很好 露头了
Yeah, here he comes. Come on.
马上出来了 加油
He's here.
出来了
Hey, little guy.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, little guy.
你好啊 小家伙
Congratulations, Papa. Which one is he?
祝贺你当爸爸了 哪个是你的
He's the little guy in the middle.
中间那个小家伙
I don't understand.
我不明白
That's him.
就是他
She said she doesn't remember the encounter.
她说她忘记那次的一♥夜♥情♥了
You've heard of blackout drinking...
你们听说过酒后失忆吧
this is what Sexaholics Anonymous calls blackout sex.
"匿名性瘾戒除会"管这个叫性♥爱♥后失忆
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗
I'm working on it.
我正努力相信
Like you guys are, right?
你们也跟我一样 对吗
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
I'm not gonna walk away over dumb shit like DNA.
我不会因为没有血缘关系就撒手不管
I'm not gonna abandon him because he doesn't look like me.
我不会因为他长得不像我而抛弃他
I protected him before he was born.
他出生前我就开始保护他了
I put together his crib.
我给他搭了婴儿床
I loved him.
我爱他
I can't just leave him.
我不能甩手就走
He's my son.
他是我儿子
It kind of sucks, though. What?
不过确实挺悲催的 什么
For years I've fantasized about
多年来我一直幻想着
what it would be like to have... a real family.
如果拥有一个真正的家庭 会是怎样
A guaranteed spot at the table.
在饭桌上有个固定的位置
You've got that, Christian.
你已经拥有了啊 克里斯琴
With us.
我们是一家人
We're your family. And you're ours.
我们是你的家人 你也是我们的家人
"Area plastic surgeon sued by dead dog's owner."
"犬丧整容名医刀下 犬主诉讼求公道"
Sued for how much? $10 million.
告他陪多少 1千万美元啊
Even if he survives the lawsuit, his reputation is in tatters.
就算官司打赢了 他也名声扫地了
No wonder our appointment book is filling up again.
怪不得我们的预约表又能排满了呢
Ready for our consult?
准备好会诊了没
You think it will work?
你觉得能行吗
I hope so.
但愿吧
Here's your current physical likeness...
这是你当前的面部形象
and here's what you'll look like four months after surgery.
这是术后四个月之后你的形象
That look like an Armand to you?
看上去像阿曼德吗
Armand?
阿曼德是谁
Yeah, that's the new name
是我的新名字
to go along with my new face: Armand Ortiz.
用以配合我的新面孔 阿曼德·奥提斯
Sounds like it belongs up on the silver screen, right, Dr. Sean?
听上去挺像个电影明星吧 肖恩医生
I don't like this face. I'm better looking than this.
我不喜欢这张脸 我现在的样子更好看呢
Don't let vanity rob you of your freedom,
别让虚荣心剥夺了你的自♥由♥啊
Mr. Ortiz.
奥提斯先生
Pepe will be present during the surgery.
手术全程佩佩都会在场
If you try and kill me during the operation,
要是手术过程中你们想杀了我
he has orders to shoot to kill.
他就会开枪杀了你们
We're not murderers.
我们不是杀人犯
Plastic surgeons have a bad enough image problem as it is.
整容外科医生的形象已经够坏的了
All right.
好吧
Let's do this.
开始吧
We're gonna sedate you now.
我们要开始麻醉了
May I help you?
请问有何贵干
I'm here for my paternity results.
我是来取亲子鉴定结果的
Your number? 248XT.
请问编号♥多少 248XT
Thank you.
谢谢
We've had your results for over three months.
结果三个月之前就出来了
We called the number you gave us, but it was disconnected.
我们给你打了电♥话♥ 但总是无法接通
I made up the number.
那个电♥话♥号♥码是我瞎编的
I didn't know if I was coming back.
我当时没想清楚我是否想要取结果
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表