剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
Like with Matt, remember?
怀上马特那次 还记得吗
What you said back then really helped.
但你当时的话我真的很受用
I can't imagine my life now without him.
我现在都无法想象没有马特的生活
I just told you what you wanted to hear, that's all.
我只是说了些你爱听的话而已
Well, do it again.
好 那就再说一次吧
You mean talk you out of
你的意思是让我劝你
pushing Julia into having an abortion?
不要说服茱莉娅去做堕胎吗
Yeah.
没错
I don't think I can.
我说不出口
You were in a different place back then.
现在时过境迁了
You guys were young. You were in love.
当初你们都还年轻 并且相爱
We're still in love.
我们现在也还相爱着啊
Listen, if your gut is telling you
听我说 如果你的直觉告诉你
something is not right, maybe it isn't.
有些事情是错的 或许就是那样
Or maybe it is.
也不见得
Maybe it'll give us something good to focus on.
这可能会成为我们生活中新的焦点
Don't take this the wrong way,
别误会我的意思
but you haven't exactly been Superdad.
但你可算不上是超级奶爸
So I'll do better this time. People change.
那我这次会做得更好 人是会变的
Faces change, and asses and thighs,
模样会变 屁♥股♥和大腿也会变
but people? Come on, Sean.
人会吗 拜托 肖恩
You think that guy's gonna be anymore Japanese
你以为我们把他整成亚洲人的模样
'cause we make him look Asian?
他就会像日本人了吗
No one changes. We are who we are.
江山易改 本性难移
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
It's considered a courtesy
倒完咖啡后
for the person who finishes the pot to make more.
再煮一些 是应有的礼貌
Is it? I just assumed you had a coffee girl
是吗 我以为有专门的姑娘
who provided you with that service.
为你泡咖啡呢
No, we don't.
没钱请
Odd. I'd have thought making coffee would be...
那就奇怪了 我以为煮咖啡
a lot more difficult than watering plants.
会比浇花难得多呢
Jasmine's special.
贾斯敏很特别
She has a gift for making things grow.
她有使东西"变大"的能力
Are you repeatedly flaunting this adolescent behavior...
你总爱在我面前表现出这类不成熟的行为
in front of me because a woman
是不是因为我这个女人
has invaded your boys' club?
入侵了你们这个男生俱乐部
If it makes you feel too uncomfortable, feel free to leave.
你要是受不了的话 就走啊
I'm sure that Sean will give you a glowing recommendation.
我肯定肖恩会给你写一封包装精良的推荐信
I hope you'll take this in the spirit in which it is intended.
希望你能体会我的良苦用心 接受建议
I can already tell you that going any further
你要再多说一字半句
with that sentence is a mistake.
那都是大错特错
The Presbyterian Church
每晚八点到九点
on 6♥4♥th and Collins has S.A. Meetings...
在6♥4♥大街科林斯大街交叉口的长老教会
every night from 8:00 to 9:00.
都有性匿集体治疗会
Sexaholics Anonymous.
性♥爱♥狂匿名集体治疗
I'm speaking to you as a professional, Christian.
我是以专业人士的身份跟你说这话 克里斯琴
I think you've got a problem.
我觉得你有问题
Do you know how many men in this world
你知道这世上有多少人
would give their right nut for my problem?
愿意牺牲一切换来我有的这个问题吗
Too much sex is as strong an indication
性生活过多和过少
of intimacy problems as too little.
都说明你存在性♥爱♥问题
I've given you the information.
我为你提供了信息
What you do with it is up to you.
去不去由你
Dr. Santiago, perhaps
圣缇亚葛医生 或许
you should consider having your own orgasm...
你应该时不时给自己一些性高♥潮♥
every now and then so that you don't have to live through mine.
这样你就不用靠窥视我来寻找快♥感♥了
Listen, I've been giving it a lot of thought...
我想了很多
and I think we should have the baby.
我觉得我们应该生下这个孩子
I have, too, Sean, been giving it a lot of thought.
肖恩 我也想了很多
Come on, Jules. I think it'll be good for us.
茱尔斯 我觉得这对我们来说是件好事
Us? Yeah. Just what we need.
我们 对 我们需要这个孩子
I'm not sure you know what I need, Sean.
我觉得你不知道我需要什么 肖恩
I like being back at school.
我喜欢回去上学
When am I gonna take the MCATs,
我要等到什么时候才能参加医学院入学考试
when I'm 50?
50岁吗
Who's stopping you?
谁不让你去了
You're always working.
你总是在工作
You have no idea what it takes to raise a child.
你根本不知道抚养一个孩子是怎么回事
The energy, the patience.
精力 耐心
How much of yourself you have to give up.
放弃自己的生活
I don't think I can do it again.
我觉得我没法再经历一次了
I'll stay home.
我留在家里
I'll take off as much time as we need.
要多久我就待多久
There's no reason for you to give up
没有理由值得让你放弃
being a doctor if that's what you want.
你想成为医生的理想
You'll stay home?
你会留在家里吗
Don't say it if you don't mean it.
不是认真的可别瞎说
I have no intention of missing out this time around.
这次我可不想错过孩子的成长了
Macallan 18?
18年的麦卡伦吗
You know your scotch.
你很懂酒啊
I know my scotch drinkers.
我还懂喝酒的人
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 对吗
Shelly Edwards.
谢莉·爱德华兹
I came to your office a couple of years ago
几年前我去找你
to have a little something done...
请你帮我搞定一些事
in exchange for you having a little something done.
作为交换 你也搞定了我
An awfully good time.
难忘好时光啊
Till I made the fatal mistake
直到我犯了致命错误
of asking if you had any feelings for me.
居然问你有没有喜欢过我
Eyes, chin.
眼睛 下巴
Especially nice job on the jaw line.
尤其是下颚骨做得很好
Shelly Edwards, of course.
谢莉·爱德华兹 当然记得
I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.
抱歉我没认出你来
Underneath the ruins?
岁月催人老吧
So, think you could freshen me up?
你能让我重获青春吗
Same arrangement?
老样子
I don't think so.
我觉得不行
Raised your prices? No.
涨价了吗 不是
Prices are the same.
价格没变
The currency's Changed.
价值 不可同日而语了
It's late. I've got surgery tomorrow morning.
太晚了 我明早还有手术
Remember my daughter?
记得我女儿吗
Seventeen now.
现在十七岁了
Looks just like I used to.
跟我年轻时一模一样
Not a mark on her, tight as a drum.
皮肤紧绷 白璧无瑕
You ever have a mother-daughter, Christian?
你试过母女档吗 克里斯琴
You can have both of us, baby.
我们俩都是你的 宝贝
Two for one.
两个人一起来
I know just how you like it.
我知道你喜欢怎么做
I'll show her.
我会教她的
...serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
平静接受无法改变之事
courage to change the things I can...
勇敢重塑力所能及之事
and the wisdom to know the difference.
明晓两者之间的差别
Hi, I'm Gina.
大家好 我是吉娜
Hi, Gina.
你好 吉娜
Before we begin, I'd just like to ask
开始之前 我想问问
if there are any new people here...
今天有没有人是第一次来的
could you please raise your hands?
能举个手吗
I left halfway through my first time here, too.
我第一次参加的时候也中途离场了
Then I went out and got laid.
出门就找人上♥床♥了
I was considering that, but I have surgery in the morning.
我倒是想呢 可惜明早还有手术
Oh, boy.
天啊
They must cream their panties when they hear that.
姑娘们听到该回家涂脂抹油了
They do. However, it's frequently the truth.
是啊 我就是这么讨人喜欢
So, how's it usually go?
你怎么玩的
Girl meets surgeon, surgeon bangs girl...
医生见过姑娘 两人发♥生♥关♥系♥
surgeon has great excuse to leave before dawn?
完事了都有借口在天亮前离开
Am I close?
我说得对吗
We go to my place, and I give her cab fare.
通常是去我家 回家的路费我来给
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表