剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
Marker.
记号♥笔
Thank you.
谢谢
Scalpel.
解剖刀
Thumb.
大拇指
Lawnmower?
割草机割的
Garbage disposal. Guy's a plumber.
垃圾粉碎机弄的 是名水管工
The power surged, suddenly he's picking his nose with his elbow.
电压突增 看来他得用手肘挖鼻孔了
No room at the ER? Hospital phobic.
急诊室没空位吗 他有医院恐惧症
He caught a nasty Staph infection at County last year.
他去年在郡立医院感染了葡萄球菌
I took the cold call an hour ago.
一小时前突然打来电♥话♥
I am happy to take the cold, hard cash.
我很乐意赚点现金花花啊
Maestro, some music, please.
音乐大♥师♥ 来点音乐吧
How much have you lost? 15 pounds.
你减了多少 十五磅
I make ketosis as we speak. Atkins.
话语间我的蛋白正在分解呢 阿特金斯减肥法
Would you hens quit squawking? I'm trying to concentrate here.
你们能不能不唧唧喳喳 我需要集中精力
You better concentrate harder, Christian.
你最好再集中一点 克里斯琴
You attached those wrong.
你把手指接错了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You put the index finger where the middle finger should be.
你把食指接到中指上了
No, I didn't. Yes, you did, Christian.
我没接错 你接错了 克里斯琴
He's a two-sy. Look at his other hand.
他没长残吧 看他的另一只手
The middle finger is longer than the index finger.
中指比食指长
Liz, didn't you just get
莉兹 你不是刚做过
LASlK surgery?
准分子激光近视矫正手术吗
Two weeks ago.
两周前做的
Go back. It didn't work.
重做吧 根本没见效
Okay, this is bullshit. I'm getting Sean.
太扯淡了 我去找肖恩
Hey, Dad, here to pull over the car?
老爹 来视察工作啊
Oh, Christ. What?
天啊 怎么了
Liz is right. You attached these fingers incorrectly.
莉兹说得对 你把手指接错了
It's a matter of millimeters. I don't see--
就差几毫米而已 我没觉得...
That's the problem, Christian.
这就是问题所在 克里斯琴
Not only do you not see the error,
你不但不承认错误
but you'd rather argue than correct it.
还强词夺理 死不悔改
I'll fix it.
我会搞定的
No, I'll fix it. You can assist.
不 我来修复 你可以协助
It's my patient.
他是我的病人
Who's already been under anesthesia for four hours.
已经麻醉四个小时了
You want to aim for eight...
你是想再耗费四小时时间
or do you want to swallow your pride
还是放下架子
and let me knock it out in six?
让我在两小时内完成
Well, at least he got the thumb right. 15 blade.
好歹他把拇指接对了 15号♥手术刀
Better hope your assignment at recertification next week
但愿你下周的资格再认证的测试
isn't digit microsurgery.
不是手足显微外科手术
You had a rough month.
你这个月不顺
The priest, the Kimber incident.
神父和金博的事接踵而至
You just need a vacation.
你需要休假
Don't make excuses for me, Sean.
别为我找借口了 肖恩
Let's just finally say out loud
我们还是把多年来
what we've both known for years.
你我都心知肚明的事实挑明吧
I am a goddamn terrible surgeon.
我就是个糟糕透顶的外科医生
Why do you even want to be my partner, anyway?
你怎么会想和我搭伙
I'm proud of the business we started from nothing.
我以我们白手起家的事业为荣
We're self-made men.
我们可都是自力更生的男人
You said it best a couple of months ago, Christian.
克里斯琴 你几个月前说的话很有见地
We fit.
我们合作 天衣无缝
You're the planner And you're the talent.
你做营销... 你搞技术
I've slid by on your skill for years,
可我仰仗你的技术多年
and we both know it.
你我心里都明白
I was in the bottom 10% of our class, Sean.
我是班上垫底的那十分之一 肖恩
The only reason I passed was because you tutored me...
我之所以能通过考试 是因为你辅♥导♥了我
and wouldn't give up until I'd learned it.
直到教会我为止
But I never became it.
但我从来不是那块料
I'm a mimic.
我是山寨的
I'm a myna bird with a scalpel.
就是只拿着手术刀的八哥
No, worse.
不对 八哥都比我强
I'm Bobolit in better suits.
我就是身着靓装的布博立特
I don't excel at anything.
我什么都做不好
Relationships, my profession.
人际关系和专业技能都一塌糊涂
All I have to offer is a great smile...
我只能提供迷人的微笑
and a convincing line of bullshit.
和一堆让人信服的废话
I've been going over your Q-TWiST.
我反复查看了你的无症状生存质量评分
My what?
我的什么
Your Q-TWiST.
无症状生存质量评分
It's a statistical method
这是种统计方法
that provides a measure of survival time...
以病人的生活质量为依据
weighted by a patient's quality of life.
计算出病人余下的时间
Quality time without symptoms and toxicity:
无病症或中毒反应的优质生命长度
Q-TWiST.
无症状生存质量评分
That's very clever. And useful.
很高明啊 而且很有用
It's how we determine
如果传统疗法没用
if an alternative course of treatment is warranted.
这就决定了我们是否要批准其它疗法
If? There's no "if" unless it's followed by a "then."
如果 没有"那么" 何谈"如果"
If tamoxifen doesn't work, then we try something else.
如果他莫昔芬没有用 那么我们就试别的
Experimental trials, clinical trials.
比如说试验疗法 临床实验
I'm a doctor. I'll pull whatever strings I need to.
我是个医生 我会尽力去拉关系
Dr. McNamara, when you compare...
麦克纳马拉医生 当你在比较
the patient's overall survival
病人的总生存率
with his or her clinical health state--
和他或她的临床健康状态时
The patient's name is Megan.
病人的名字是梅根
Yes, and according to Megan's Q-TWiST--
好吧 而根据梅根的无症状生存质量评分
She'd be better off dead.
她还是等死吧
Megan, there are always ways of fighting.
梅根 跟癌症抗争的方法有许多
It's entirely up to you to decide
但权衡利弊
whether the benefits outweigh the costs.
是否值得全由你自己决定
Could you give us a minute, please? Certainly.
能让我们单独谈谈吗 当然可以
We should go somewhere
我们应该去个地方
and talk about options. What we want to do.
谈谈选择 谈谈我们要怎么办
I can't, Sean.
我不想去 肖恩
I'm exhausted.
我筋疲力尽了
All the chemo that I didn't want to have again...
我不想再做一遍那些化疗了
because I knew it wouldn't work this time.
因为我知道这次没用了
Okay. We'll do it tonight, after you rest.
好吧 那我们今晚再商量 你先休息
We made plans to celebrate your last treatment.
我们本来计划庆祝你做完最后一次治疗
Now we'll celebrate you finding a new doctor.
现在我们可以庆祝要给你找位新医生了
Mr. Charles,
查尔斯先生
tell me what you don't like about yourself.
跟我说说你对自己什么地方不满意
Let me see.
让我想想
I should be more patient with my grandkids...
我应该对孙子孙女们更耐心点
and I shouldn't take my golf game so damn seriously.
我不该把高尔夫球赛那么当回事
Darling, no need for the windy analysis.
亲爱的 别这么调侃医生
Dr. Troy just wants to make sure that
特罗伊医生只是想确认
you want a scrotal lift.
你确实想要做阴囊提高手术
That you're not doing it just for me.
而不仅仅是为了我
Well, sure. It's never too late to look good.
那是当然 活到老靓到老嘛
I wouldn't mind having the cousin spruced up...
小♥弟♥弟♥容光焕发 剑指九天
and lifted off the floor.
谁不乐意啊
Isn't he just a doll?
他是不是很可爱啊
Now, Dr. Troy, write this down.
特罗伊医生 记一下
We need to reserve both beds in the recovery suite.
我们要预约恢复套间的两张床
Why?
为什么
Because I will be recuperating as well.
因为我也会在这里修养啊
From my vaginal rejuvenation.
我要让小妹妹返老还童
You see, Dr. Troy, just because Sumner and I...
特罗伊医生 虽然萨姆纳跟我
are going to grow old together doesn't mean we have to look old.
即将白头偕老 但我们也不非得老态龙钟
Strip us naked, it's like The Pit and the Pendulum.
我们的身体就像《陷坑与钟摆》一样可怕
We just want to freshen up before the wedding.
我们就是想在婚礼之前重焕青春
You two are engaged?
你们订婚了
Congratulations.
恭喜二位
I've never been wealthier.
我从未如此富有
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表