剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表
You'd be amazed what you can do
如果你真想要这个孩子
if you want something badly enough.
这点事情不在话下
I've known my ex-friend here for 10 years.
我们做了十年的哥们儿
I've known him from school and sports.
过去是老同学 老球友
Okay, take-out menus for when you're hungry...
如果肚子饿 这里有外卖♥♥单
and more catalogues for when you're bored and want to shop.
如果无聊了想买♥♥东西 这里是邮购目录
I believe you're encouraging me to spend money?
你这是在鼓励我多多花钱吗
I'm not an idiot.
我可不傻
You never buy clothes when you put on weight.
你胖了是不会买♥♥衣服的
I almost forgot. Here.
差点忘了 还有这个
The bed rest chat room says it's the best thing for boredom.
卧床休息聊天室上说这是消遣圣物
A Game Boy.
掌上游戏机
Honey, you shouldn't have.
老公 你费心了
Batteries included.
电池已经装好了
Call me if you need anything.
有什么需要就打我电♥话♥
So let's answer that. Did you sleep with him?
回答一下问题 你和他发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
No, I didn't. Okay.
我没有 好
I got you some take-out.
我给你叫了外卖♥♥
Honey, you don't have to keep doing this.
宝贝 你不需要一直照顾我
It's sweet of you, but--
很贴心 但是
It's chicken and vegetables with a ton of garlic.
蒜香鸡肉蔬菜汤
It's supposed to boost your immune system.
能增强免疫系统
I'm not sick, Matt. I'm pregnant.
马特 我是怀孕了 不是生病了
When I asked for one of these, dad said no.
我要这个的时候 爸爸就是不肯买♥♥
I got this whole lecture about
还给我长篇大论
how I was using only one-tenth of my brain.
说这东西只能让我用到十分之一的脑力
Like they say, a brain is a terrible thing to waste.
常言道 流水不腐 户枢不蠹
What about yours?
那你自己呢
A son's brain.
那是说儿子的
Apparently a wife's is just excess baggage.
显然夫人无才便是德
I can't believe you're doing this again.
我真不敢相信 你又这样
What?
什么意思
Having a baby you don't want.
生一个你根本不想要的孩子
What do you mean "Again"?
你说"又"是什么意思
Maybe if you hadn't gotten pregnant with me...
你当初要不是怀上了我
you'd be a doctor today.
也许现在都能当上医生了
I have never regretted having you or Annie.
生下你和安妮我从没后悔过
Do you understand that?
你懂吗
There is not a degree in the whole world...
就算能拿到再多再好的学位
that would make me half as proud.
也不会让我这样骄傲
And once the baby's born You'll go back to school?
等我生完这个孩子 你就重返校园吗
Isn't that what you said after I was born?
你刚生完我时 生完安妮时
After Annie?
不也都是这么说的吗
This baby's not about you, Matt.
马特 这个孩子不关你的事
Is it about you?
那关你的事吗
Do you even want to have another kid?
你真的还想再要一个孩子吗
Or are you just glad to have another reason...
还是你觉得很高兴能有一个借口
why you can't go after what you really want?
好让你不去追求你心底的梦想
How does it look?
看起来怎么样
It'll be fine, Ellie...
会好的 埃莉
considering there's practically nothing left of the septum...
你的鼻中隔已几乎被完全切除
and evidence that the cartilage has been operated on previously.
鼻软骨也有明显动过手术的痕迹
We'd like to talk to you, Ellie,
如果可以的话 埃莉
before your husband gets here, if that's all right.
我们想在你丈夫过来之前和你谈谈
It wasn't an accident, was it?
没什么意外事故 对吧
Dave did it.
是戴夫干的
You just said it was an accident to protect him.
你是为了保护他才谎称是意外所致
No.
你错了
It won't stop
埃莉 如果你不阻止
unless you want it to stop, Ellie.
这一切都不会结束的
You have to know he's lying
要知道 他所保证的
when he promises it'll never happen again.
下不为例 都是在骗你的
What'll never happen again?
下不为什么
Mr. Collins, visiting hours aren't for another 15 minutes.
科林斯先生 探视时间是15分钟后
If you could wait outside?
你能出去一下吗
Does your accident insurance cover wife beating, Mr. Collins?
你的保险公♥司♥理赔打老婆的医疗费用吗
Is that what you told them?
你这么跟他们说的吗
She didn't have to.
不用她开口
The inside of her face looks like a patch quilt.
她脸皮下面就像百家衣一样
Did you break her nose, Mr. Collins?
科林斯先生 是你打断她鼻子的吗
Yes.
是的
Well, you bought her flowers, so I guess you're even.
你现在给她带了束花 这就算扯平了吧
I'm going to need to talk to you both.
我得跟你们两位谈谈
We're required to file a report.
按规定 我们还得报告此事
I made him do it.
是我逼他的
Ellie...
埃莉
battered wives are often made to feel
那些遭遇家暴的妇女
as if they've had it coming.
常觉得是自己该打
No, I forced him to break my nose.
不 是我强迫他打断我鼻子的
You never would've fixed it
如果你们知道我之前
if you'd known about the other operations.
做过其它手术 就不会给我整形了
You would've been like the other doctors...
你们就会像其他医生一样
who had said I'd done enough to my face.
说我在脸上动的刀子已经够多了
That it looked fine. But it didn't.
我看起来挺美的 但是我知道不是
My nose was hideous!
我的鼻子丑得吓人
Like some sort of freak.
就跟个怪胎一样
She begged me to break it and tell you that it was an accident.
她求我打断她的鼻子 然后谎称出了意外
That way you'd do the operation with no questions asked.
这样你们做手术前就不会多问了
I didn't want to, but she swore:
我也不想这样 但是她发誓说
No more surgeries after this.
就做这最后一次整形
I love Ellie.
我爱她
Watching her suffer, hating herself that way...
我实在不忍♥心看着她兀自痛苦
I couldn't stand it.
自怨自艾
I had to do something to stop the pain.
我必须想办法解救她
Are you gonna report us?
你们还要告发我们吗
What's my crime?
我犯了什么错
Is it loving her too much?
爱她太深吗
Time. Pencils down.
时间到 把笔放下
Pass your tests to the aisle.
把试♥卷♥传给两边的同学
Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. Everything okay?
好久不见了 你还好吗
Yeah, I've been a little under the weather...
还行 之前有点不舒服
but I wasn't gonna miss the midterm.
但我没打算要错过期中考试
Well, good. I thought I was gonna die without you.
太好了 我本以为没有你我就死定了
It's true. I actually had to pay attention in the lecture.
真的 我还得认真听讲
My God, this shit is boring.
我的天 那真是太无聊了
Why is becoming a doctor so tedious...
为什么装作医生的感觉那么有意思
when playing doctor was so much fun?
要当个真医生却要经历无聊的折磨
You okay?
你没事吧
Do you have a car? Yes. Why?
你有车吗 有 怎么了
Can you take me to the hospital? Sure.
能送我去医院吗 没问题
Is this seat taken?
这位置有人吗
It will be.
马上就有
You're meeting someone?
你约了人吗
And he's keeping you waiting? He must have balls.
敢让你在这里等他 这小子真有种啊
He called.
他跟我打过电♥话♥
And, yes, he's got major-league balls.
而且 他确实非常有种
I can take him.
我能替代他
Can I buy you another drink?
能请你再喝一杯吗
Now, that would be pointless, Dr. Troy...
特罗伊医生 那可没必要
since you're the reason I'm drinking.
我喝酒就是因为你
Call me Christian.
叫我克里斯琴就行
Haven't we seen enough of each other for one day?
今天我们俩还没看够彼此吗
How many of those have you had?
你喝多少了
Apparently not enough.
从我还能看清你在我面前来看
I can still see you.
我喝得还不够多
Please go away.
你走吧
Look...
听我说
I blamed you for Ellie...
我把埃莉的事情怪罪给你
because I couldn't take responsibility for my own negligence.
是因为我不敢承担自己的过失
I was an asshole.
我当时太混帐了
剧集 | 整容室(2003) | 导航列表