有过什么过节吗
and the councilman back then?
我不想牵涉其中
I just don't want to get involved.
拜托了
Please.
你上次吃东西是什么时候 哥们
When was the last time you ate, man?
你想吃点什么吗
Can we get you anything?
我不介意来个三文治
I wouldn't mind a sandwich.
跟我们来
Come with us.
我不喜欢看到我们的兄弟这么落魄
I hate to see our men in uniform struggle like that.
害怕 多疑 抑郁
Fear, paranoia, depression.
符合创伤后遗症的所有特征
Checks all the boxes for post-traumatic stress.
除此之外...
And to top it off...
那位海军战士失去了
that Marine lost one of the only people
一位难得的亲朋挚友
who was always there for him.
你还好吗 莱昂
You okay, Leon?
我没事
I'm fine.
我就是能理解他的感受
Let's just say I can relate.
我对此感同身受
I can relate all too well.
医生 情况如何
What's the word, Doctor?
欧文斯到最后一刻都在战斗
Owens went down fighting.
但愿如此
I would hope so.
请节哀 主任
My condolences, Director.
我知道他是
I understand this man was
你的朋友
a-an acquaintance of yours.
我有段时间没见过他了
I hadn't seen him in some time.
但曾经 你们是很亲近的朋友
But once, you were quite close.
吉布斯来过
Gibbs was here.
他有什么事
What's his issue?
没有记录可以证明
There is a lack of recorded evidence
欧文斯曾是一名海军陆战队员
that Owens was ever a Marine.
你不能全信纸上的东西
You can't believe everything you read on a piece of paper.
达克帮你找出了真相
Ducky helped you set things right.
不只是马拉德医生
Not just Dr. Mallard.
整个团队都帮忙了
Whole team.
就像一直以来一样
Like it's always been around here.
马拉德医生的角色...
Dr. Mallard's role was...
就...
well...
我认为...
I suppose...
他是让大家团结起来的粘合剂
he provided a little glue to keep us all together.
别把我给忘了啊 兄弟
Don't go falling apart on me, bud.
落下你
Falling apart?
凯斯 我没事
Kasie, I'm fine.
我就是希望有多点事干
I just wish I had more to do, you know?
但这个案子没有什么
But since this case doesn't have any
司法证据或尸体可以检验
forensic evidence or a body to examine, I figured
我想我们可以利用这些时间来搞搞春季大扫除
we use this extra time, maybe get a little spring cleaning done.
但现在不是春季啊
Though it is not spring.
你也知道人们常说 早起的鸟有...
Well, you know what they say, early bird gets the...
干净的工作台面
...clean countertops.
你介意把这个拿过去那边吗
Would you mind moving this over there?
你肯定知道这是谁送的
Bet you can guess who it's from.
我知道
Yep, mm-hmm.
原谅我 帕莫先生
Forgive me, Mr. Palmer.
但我实在忍不住
But I can't resist the urge
送你一条我最喜欢的建议
to give you one of my all-time favorite pieces of advice.
如果你正饱受折磨
If you're going through hell,
坚持住
keep going.
很干净了
It's clean.
我不想去验尸房 凯斯 现在不行
I just don't want to be down in Autopsy, Kase, not right now.
我知道
I know.
我们过去有那么多时间
We had so much time.
我听他讲了多少故事
I mean, how many stories of his did I listen to?
我害我们迷路后 我们在那辆货车上
How many hours did we spend in that van
待了多久
after I got us lost?
这么久了 我不确定...
And all that time, I am not sure...
我有没有跟他讲过我对他的感情
...I ever told him how I really felt about him.
吉米
Jimmy.
我们为什么会这样
Why do we do that?
我们为什么要畏缩
Why do we hold back
不敢告诉身边的人
on telling people every day
他们对我们的重要性
how much they mean to us?
你们两个一直都在告诉彼此
You two told each other constantly.
他当然知道了
Of course he knew.
而且 我知道
In fact, I know
他也是这么觉得的
he felt the same way.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
我在展示你的作品
I am properly displaying your artwork.
这些应该被展示出来 供人欣赏
All these should be shown and admired.
不敢相信你竟然这么做了
I can't believe that you did this.
我好感动
I am touched.
这算是临别礼物吧
Well, consider it a parting gift.
临别礼物 你要出远门吗
Parting gift? You going somewhere?
是的
Indeed I am.
你可称之为环球探险之旅
You can call it a globetrotting adventure.
可... 你才刚回来啊
But... you just got back.
在过去一年 你已证明自己完全
You have proven yourself more than capable
能够胜任这份工作 帕莫医生
in the last year, Dr. Palmer.
我相信在我离开后
I have no doubt that you'll continue
你也能
to hold the fort while I'm gone.
是 可是...
Sure, but...
你会回来的 对吗
you will be back, right?
当然
Of course.
等我明年回来的时候
And when I return in the new year,
我会有好多故事要讲给你听
I shall have many more stories to relate.
您真是万里挑一 医生
You are one in a million, Doctor.
确实
True.
我们都喜欢用行动来表达
We tell our friends we love them
对朋友的关爱
through our actions.
而你们一直在行动
And you two acted it all the time.
请坐
Have a seat.
我根本没必要自证
There's no need to defend myself
这种无聊人的荒唐案件只会浪费时间
against some homeless guy's ridiculous story.
我这也有个故事
Well, I have a story here, too.
应该值得一听
Nothing, uh, ridiculous about it.
这是个海军陆战队员被指派去
It's about a, uh, Marine who was assigned
保护一名私营承包商的故事
to protect a private contractor.
这个承包商收受贿赂
A contractor who was accepting bribes
为阿富汗的海洛因毒品买卖做掩护
for an Afghan heroin operation.
你胡编乱造的瞎话
You just throw made-up crap
以为随便一说就有人信吗
against the wall and hope it sticks?
我不是在胡说贝格 我们的马拉德医生
I'm not making up a thing, Berger. Our Dr. Mallard
已经对扎瓦德斯基进行了尸检
performed the autopsy on Zawadski,
并且做了...详尽的尸检报告
and he made... thorough notes.
" 照片显示 这名中士死后
" Photos show the sergeant had
胸口部位出现尸斑
"postmortem lividity on his chest,
但尸体被发现时面部朝上
"yet was found face-up.
这表明在死亡至少四小时后
"This indicates his body was moved
尸体曾被移动过
"at least four hours after death.
化验检验结果显示他并未摄入过违禁药物
"Tox results show no illicit drugs in his system.
但在他的衣服上检测出
"However, on his clothing were traces
醋酸酐的痕迹
"of acetic anhydride,
这是一种用于制造香水的化学品
"a chemical used in perfume-making,
也在生产海洛因的工艺中
"as well as playing a critical role
起到非常重要的作用”
in heroin production."
感谢 马拉德医生
Thank you, Dr. Mallard.
是你编造了扎瓦德斯基吸毒的事
You started the lie about Zawadski's drug problem.
他身上沾染到那种化学品
He only had the chemical on him
正是因为他发现了你的海洛因生意
by investigating your heroin op.
所以你是说我在贩毒
Oh, so, it's my heroin op?
你杀了他然后移尸
You killed him and you moved his body
再利用你家族的威势和声望
and you used your family's power and influence
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表