他对我们的恶行
is what he did to us.
你想要什么
So, wh-wh-what do you want?
我要完成一直以来的心愿
What I've always wanted.
见证你的末日
To watch you die.
别这样 尼克
Don't do this, Nicky.
不要 尼克
Don't, Nicky.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我走时里瓦还活着
Riva was alive when I left.
因为你终究是好人 - 不
'Cause you were the better man. - No.
好人去都不会去
A better man never would have gone to that house.
我没做到
I messed up.
是 你没做到
Yeah. You did.
当联邦调查局带着逮捕令上门
When the FBI showed up with that warrant,
你还以为是攻击罪
you thought it was for assault.
当他们告知你因杀人罪被捕时
And when they told you it was for murder,
你认为是我做的
you thought I did it.
我觉得这次也是如你经常所为
I thought you did what you always do,
保护我
which is protect me.
所以我也这么做了
So I did the same.
但如果不是你们杀了里瓦 那是谁
But if neither of you killed Riva, then who did?
里瓦骗走的钱呢
What about the money Riva stole?
这可能就是杀人动机
It could be worth killing for.
没错 但我们查不到他的离岸账户
True, but we can't find his offshore accounts.
我们甚至不知从何查起
We don't even know where to start looking.
我知道
I do.
吃过玛雅巧克力吗
Ever had Mayan chocolate?
托雷斯探员说得对
Agent Torres was right.
里瓦的离岸账户开在伯利兹
Riva's offshore account is in Belize.
圣丽塔第一信托银行
The First Bank & Trust of Santa Rita
准确来说 - 确定是他账户吗
to be exact. - You sure it's him?
这个国家可是以香气浓郁的玛雅巧克力
The country may be known for spicy Mayan chocolate
伯利兹是玛雅文明故地 也是著名巧克力产地
和宽松的金融法规而闻名 但在当地银行开户
and friendly banking laws, but opening an account
还是需要身份证件的
still requires photo ID.
户名是威廉·邓罗
Meet "William Donloe."
里瓦用了假名
Riva used an alias.
你拿到银行记录了吗 - 看看收件箱
Did you get bank records? - Check your inbox.
干的漂亮 柯蒂斯
That's good work, Curtis.
这也是攻心战术一部分吗 我还不想辞职呢
Is this part of the mind games? I don't want to quit.
不 不 这不是什么攻心战术
No, no, it's not a mind game.
我们在做好事 柯蒂斯
That is a good thing, Curtis, 'cause
你找到了那笔失踪款项
you just found the missing money.
25万美元的大额存款
A lump sum deposit of $250,000.
开立日期与保险诈骗案发是同一天
The same day the insurance fraud was reported.
这对雷蒙多·德·莱昂可是好消息
Good news for Reymundo De Leon.
他的案子肯定会重审
He'll get a new trial for sure.
我们这边呢
And what do we get?
我们找到了多年前的
We get a trail of deposits
存款记录
going back for years.
好 我们还需要担保人或神秘伙伴这样的角色
All right, we need cosigners, or silent partners.
任何会为了那笔钱杀人的人
Anybody who might kill for all that cash.
但好像没有这样的人 里瓦是唯一所有者
Yeah, there's-there's no one. Riva is the sole owner.
那笔钱款毫厘未动 - 所以呢
The money is sitting there untouched. - So, what?
线索又断了
Dead end?
或许没有
Maybe not.
这些银行记录包含了用户额外信息
These bank records include user agent strings.
显示账户最后一次使用的时间地点
They show when and where the account was last accessed.
还有使用者
And who accessed them.
里瓦应该是于周五晚十一点
Looks like Riva used facial recognition
五十七分使用面部识别登陆了
to log into his account at 11:57 p.m.
银行账户
Friday night.
正好在他死之前
Just before he was killed.
而且是他自己的笔记本
And he used his laptop.
也就是玛尔塔·德·莱昂给我们的那个笔记本
The same laptop that Marta De Leon gave us.
那她是怎么拿到电脑的
So how did she get it?
玛尔塔·德·莱昂 联邦探员
Marta De Leon. Federal agents.
安全 - 安全
Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
除了这个
Except for this.
和凶器口径一样的手枪
Same caliber as the murder weapon.
玛尔塔怎么会将这个落下呢
Why would Marta leave that behind?
或许这就能解释通了
Maybe this will explain.
致托雷斯一家
Para La familia Torres
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
她给你们留了自白书
She left NCIS a full confession?
是留给托雷斯一家的
She left it for the Torres family.
英文翻译过来是这样的
Here's the English translation.
玛尔塔·德·莱昂那晚去了 发现了
Marta De Leon showed up that night and found Riva
与托雷斯发生冲突 浑身是血的里瓦
bloody from his confrontation with Agent Torres.
"莫里当时情绪十分激动 他告诉我"
"Mauri was in a rage. He told me the truth..."
他只是想利用她和她儿子
That he was only using her and her son,
然后里瓦便袭击了她
and then Riva attacked her.
她拿出对方包里的枪
"She grabbed the gun that he kept in his bag
开枪杀了他 - 是出于自卫
and shot him"? - In self-defense.
那她为何要隐瞒又逃走呢
Then why lie about it and run?
她害怕联邦调查局的人不信她的话
She was scared her word wouldn't carry weight with the FBI.
不会的
It doesn't.
或许法医结果能证明一切
Maybe forensics will.
弹道专家确认
Ballistics confirm
德·莱昂家公寓里的那把枪就是凶器
the gun found in Ms. De Leon's apartment is the murder weapon.
再加上电脑里
You add the laptop,
帕莫博士查清的真实死亡时间
Dr. Palmer's corrected time of death,
可以结案了
and it's case closed.
托雷斯探员还有许多问题没讲清楚
Agent Torres still has a lot to answer for.
托雷斯探员已然无罪
Agent Torres has been cleared of any charges.
法律上是 但像这样情绪不稳定的火药桶
Legally. But a loose cannon like that?
我可不会留他在团队里
I wouldn't keep him on my team.
那就交予帕克探员决定吧
That's for Agent Parker to decide.
尼克怎么样了
Any word on Nick?
他刚在楼下签到
He just signed in downstairs.
我是说帕克怎么说 他怎么决定的
I meant from Parker. Do we know what he decided?
他肯定能理解的 对吧
He's got to understand, right?
如果有人虐待我的家人
I mean, if someone was abusing my family,
我也会黑化的
I'd go to a dark place, too.
是 但尼克不用一个人去的
Yeah, but Nick didn't have to go there alone.
萝丝探员 专程来道歉吗
Agent Rose. Making an apology tour?
道歉 为什么啊 - 联邦调查局
Apology? For what? - The FBI
诬告联邦探员谋杀了啊
falsely accusing a federal agent of murder?
第一他认罪了
a) he confessed,
第二我现已不在联邦调查局工作了
and B) I don't work for the FBI.
什么时候的事
Since when?
从你上司在法庭外威胁我上司时开始
Since your boss threatened my boss outside the courthouse.
科尔法克斯骂你了 - 嗯 当我骂他
Colfax blamed you. - Yeah, and when I called him out
是个自私虚伪的混蛋时
for being a self-serving, hypocritical prick...
他把我开除了 - 忠诚到此为止
he fired me. - So much for loyalty.
还好我唯一忠诚的对象
Well, it's a good thing my only loyalty
"是真相"
"is to the truth."
那箱文件是你寄的
You sent the files.
我想可能有用
I thought it might help.
对你 你的案子 还有我 和我的申请
You with your case and me with my application.
毕竟
After all,
这不就是你现在的任务吗
isn't that how you ended up here?
你告诉她网络犯罪调查部缺人了 为什么啊
You told her about the opening in cyber division? Why?
因为在我找到人选之前
Because until I find a replacement,
你都出不了外勤 而且那里确实缺人
you're stuck in the basement, and this team is down a man.
就缺一个
Just one?
尼克
Nick.
你好啊 感觉怎样
Hey, man. How you feeling?
好多了 谢谢
Better. Thank you.
我是来
So, uh, I came here
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表