阿兰·贝格
Allan Berger?
贝格科技
BergTel Technology?
那家伙很有钱
That guy's loaded.
对 就是他 现在他要竞选参议员了
Yeah, that's the one. Now he's running for Senate.
在喀布尔
In Kabul,
我曾与一些优秀的海军陆战队员共事
I worked with some great Marines.
但我要告诉你们 我们的军队正在从内部腐烂
But I'm here to tell you our military is rotting from within.
我们的队伍中有吸毒的逃兵
We have drug-addled deserters in our ranks,
比如丹·扎瓦德斯基 我之前有跟你们提过他
like Dan Zawadski, who I told you about earlier.
身为一名光荣的参议员 我将把所有像他
Well, as senator, I will rid our military
一样的蛀虫从我们的军队里赶走
of every bad apple just like him.
好吧 他又这样说了一会儿
All right, he goes on like that for a while.
是啊 然后就传开了
Yeah, and then it went viral.
现在我申请的大学都认为
So now every college I apply to thinks that
我的申报存在不实信息
I lied on my essay.
我问妈妈到底是怎么回事
So, I asked my mom to tell me what really happened and...
原来这些年来 她一直瞒着我
Turns out she'd been sparing me the truth all these years.
官方记录显示不详
Official record has Zawadski listed as UA
扎瓦得斯基被发现中弹身亡 死亡地点是
before being found shot to death in a, uh...
阿富汗当地一家妓院
An Afghan brothel.
体内留有海洛因
With heroin in his system.
他们是这么给我母亲说的
Or so my mom was told.
诚然 指名道姓地辱骂你父亲
Uh, granted, it was a low blow
是很低级的招数 但是...
to call out your father by name, but...
你凭什么认为议员撒谎了
What makes you think the councilman lied?
你们的马拉德医生
Your Dr. Mallard.
她给他发邮件
She emailed him,
希望能找到她父亲的尸检报告
hoping to find her father's autopsy report.
马拉德医生自然记得自己经手的案子
Now, naturally, Dr. Mallard remembered his case
马上就打电话给她
and he called her right back
他很确定我父亲体内没有毒品残留
And he was pretty sure there were no drugs in my dad's system..
但是他也确实想要复查一下尸检报告
But he did want to double-check the autopsy report.
事情听起来很简单 吉米
That sounds easy enough, Jimmy.
你需要多久能查到原始尸检报告
How long would it take you to dig up the original autopsy?
我已经让凯斯去找了
I already asked Kasie to find it
我找到了一部分
And I found part of it
死因是
Cause of death
一枚点44口径子弹
was a .44 caliber bullet,
丹尼尔·扎瓦德斯基 尸检报告
除了达克的签名
but other than Ducky's signature,
其他内容都被遮盖了
everything else is redacted.
什么 - 谁做的
What? - Redacted by who?
为什么 到底怎么回事
And why? What is going on?
我们会查明真相的 塞丽娜
We're going to find out, Serena,
我保证
I promise you.
如果达克最后的任务是
Well, if it was Ducky's last mission
证明塞丽娜父亲的清白
to clear Serena's dad's name...
那我们绝对完成任务 麦基
You can bet your ass we're gonna complete it. McGee.
我去调扎瓦德斯基的记录
I'll pull Zawadski's record.
我去找事件报告
I'll find the incident report.
马拉德医生的家里
Dr. Mallard started keeping
保存着案件的详细日志
detailed case journals at his house.
我试着找找
I could try to find them.
带奈特一起去
Take Knight with you.
我看看处长能不能帮我们解决这个议员
I'll see if the director can help us with this councilman.
我们收养了索罗 维多利亚特别开心
Yeah, Victoria's so excited we adopted Solo.
这个屋子带点女人的腔调
Oh, there's a little bit of a woman's touch in this place.
达克结过婚吗
Was Ducky ever married?
没有 有一些东西来自
He wasn't. Some of this stuff actually comes from
维多利亚
the original Victoria.
那个
Right there.
他的母亲 已经去世
His late mother.
她还喜欢摩托车
And she was into motorcycles?
是马拉德医生喜欢
Actually, that was Dr. Mallard.
他喜欢速度与激情
He had a need for speed all his own..
沙滩车 摩托车 车类他都喜欢
ATVs, motorcycles, you name it.
火车
Trains?
不不 等等
No, I... Wait.
我好长时间没见过这个了
I haven't seen that in years.
这可是他家的传家宝
It's actually a family heirloom.
之前一直放在我们的实验室
We used to have it up in our lab..
看看这款与我同名的火车 马拉德
Behold the model of my namesake, the Mallard.
精致的火车头
Magnificent locomotive..
它在一九三八年创造了蒸汽火车的世界记录
Set the world's speed record for a steam engine back in 1938.
你真的比所有人都了解他 吉米
You really knew the man like no one else, Jimmy.
想想你们俩一起
I mean, to think of all the things the two of you
经历的种种
have been through together.
是啊
Yeah.
还记得那次我们俩在树林里被人追击
Remember the time we were chased through the woods together?
你是说我们的第一次约会 我怎么可能忘
You mean our first date? How could I forget?
虽然不想说 杰西 但是
Hate to say it, Jess, but...
你可不是我的第一次
you weren't my first.
想到办法了吗
What's the plan?
我们坐在这
Well, we-we sit here
等他们找到我们
and wait for them to find us.
时间仓促 想不到其他办法
We don't have time to strategize any more than that.
把枪给我 - 同意
Give me the gun. - Fine by me.
等等 为什么
Wait. Why?
因为我接受过实弹军事训练
Because I have military firearms training.
步枪训练
With a musket.
医生 那都是五十年前的事了
Doctor, that was 50 years ago..
总比你什么都没练过强
It's better than your none.
你要知道
I will have you know,
使命召唤我都通关了六次呢
I have prestiged six times in Black Ops II.
此处指二零一二年发布的第一人称射击游戏
使命召唤九 黑色行动二
你说这个有什么用啊
Do I even want to know?
不是说我非要拿着枪
It's not like I want the gun, okay?
只是现在太黑了
It's just that it's very dark out and...
老实说 你的视力也大不如前了
Frankly, your eyesight is not what it used to be.
你再说一次
I beg your pardon?
我就知道不该说
I know that was not going to end well.
你要是再说
You keep that up,
我就要再次请你离开了
I may have to ask you to leave again.
等等 后来怎么样了
Wait. What happened?
经过激烈的打斗和枪战
Oh, you know, lots of fighting and shooting,
我们组反败为胜
our team saving the day.
你现在倒是谦虚了
So now you decide to get humble.
最少 达克不用
Well, at least Ducky didn't have to
从你的屁股里取子弹
pull a bullet out of your ass.
快看 他的日记
Oh, hey, look at this. His journal.
就一本
Oh, just one?
是 但是
Yes, but, uh...
好像只有最近三年左右的记录
I think it only covers about the last three years or so.
看 这还有六本
Well, look, there's six more of them.
所以说 三年用一本吗
So, say, three years each?
达克的字迹 一言难尽
Wow. Ducky's handwriting. Not that great.
他是个医生
Yeah, well, he's a doctor.
但你看这些内容罗列的方式
But look at the way that it's all laid out here, huh?
他确实是我见过最有条理的人
I swear, he is the most organized man I know.
可惜
Knew.
先生们 请原谅
Forgive the informality, gentlemen.
竞选活动搞得我只能到处奔走
Um, campaign trail's got me hopping.
贵处找我什么事
What can I do for NCIS?
议员先生 是关于你演讲中一直提到的
It's about a deceased Marine you've been mentioning
那位去世的海军陆战队员
in your speeches, Councilman.
海军中士丹尼尔·扎瓦德斯基
Sargeant Daniel Zawadski.
对
Oh, yeah.
真是个不幸的案件
An unfortunate case, that one.
其实 我们是代表他的女儿联系您
Actually, we're reaching out on behalf of his daughter.
他还有个女儿
He had a daughter?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表