早上好 马拉德医生 是我
Good morning, Dr. Mallard. Just me.
嘿 索罗 早上好啊
Hey, Solo, good morning.
柯基犬索罗的名称来自达克饰演者麦卡勒姆
出演电视剧《秘密特工》中角色的黄金搭档 特工拿破仑·索罗
你们又睡懒觉了吧
Did you two sleep in again, huh?
这是什么曲子 巴赫吗
What is that? Is that Bach?
巡回售书总会让他想起巴赫呢
Book tours always bring him back to Bach, don't they?
我们用艺术装饰空间
"Art is how we decorate space.
用音乐装饰时间
Music is how we decorate time."
这是谁的话 马拉德医生
Now, who was it who said that, Dr. Mallard?
是...
Was that, uh...
是巴斯奎特吗
Was that Basquiat?
巴斯奎特 二战后美国涂鸦艺术家
还是您啊
Or was that you?
马拉德医生
Dr. Mallard.
达克
Ducky?
海军罪案调查处 第二十一季第02集
阿拉斯加 纳克托克海湾 华盛顿 海军大院
"我们的故事"
麦基
McGee?
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
真不敢相信
It's so hard to believe, man.
是啊
Yeah.
在睡梦中安然离去 也算寿满天年了
Well, dying quietly in your sleep isn't the worst way to go.
这么多年过去
I think even after all these years,
我们还以为他永远不会离开
most of us just assumed he would live forever.
是 大使先生
Uh, yes, Ambassador,
捐款给海军陆战队奖学金基金会
donations to the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
代替下鲜花 可以吗
and, again, that's in lieu of flowers, okay?
拜托
Please.
好
Right, um...
谢谢
Yep, thank you very much.
再见
Bye.
说服苏格兰议会
Talking the Scottish Parliament
不必把整座山的蓟草都送来啦
into not sending an entire mountain of thistles,
这比你想象的要难得多
that's-that's harder than you think.
是啊 我们有很多花
Yeah, flowers we have plenty of.
新奥尔良分部的木兰
Magnolias from the New Orleans office,
洛杉矶分部的玫瑰
roses from L.A.
远东分部的樱花
Cherry blossoms from the Far East office,
悉尼分部的金合欢
golden wattles from Sydney.
现在这些美丽的缅栀花
And now these beautiful plumerias
来自夏威夷分部的伙伴
from our friends in Hawai'i.
这些花很漂亮
Those are beautiful.
就是精致了些
Uh, they're kind of small, though.
不 这些小花是给我们的
Oh, no, these reeds are just for us.
本周末的葬礼上还会有二十束这样的花
They will be 20 more of these at the funeral this weekend.
草木有情 敬意纷纷而来
Garden keeps growing, I see.
来自全球各分部的敬意
From all corners of the world.
尽管感觉他们的好意
As well-intentioned as they are,
但还是难减悲痛 不是吗
they don't seem to help, do they?
局长 这点您应该最清楚
Well, Director, you would know better than most.
嗯
Well...
麦基探员 我们都经历过生离死别
none of us are strangers to loss, Agent McGee.
马拉德医生永远会让我们铭记
Dr. Mallard would be the first to remind us
他度过了漫长
that he lived a very long,
而有意义的一生
very rewarding life.
他会希望我们为他庆祝的
Which he'd want us to celebrate, more than anything.
有什么好建议吗
Any suggestions as to how to do that?
问得好 海因斯女士
That's a good question, Ms. Hines.
你知道 我经常回想起...
You know, I often go back to, um...
我妻子去世后 马拉德医生曾
...something Dr. Mallard wrote to me
写给我的一段话
after my wife died.
他说...
He said...
我们其实都会经历两次死亡
we all die twice.
一次是我们的肉体泯灭
Once when our bodies give out,
而另一次
and again
则是我们的事迹湮没无闻
when our stories stop being told.
我建议我们
I suggest
通过追忆这位杰出
we keep the good doctor with us
医生的事迹使他永垂不朽
by sharing his stories.
我想吉米需要听听这个
I think Jimmy needs to hear that.
他还在达克的办公室里吗
Is he still in Ducky's office?
还在为达克离去那晚
Still feeling guilty about not being there
未能陪伴而内疚
the night Ducky died.
他不可能预料到的
Well, he couldn't have known.
达克的身体壮得像头牛一样
I mean, the man was strong as an ox,
他刚结束了另一次巡回售书活动
he just finished another book tour.
但显然达克当晚早些时候给吉米打过电话
Yeah, but apparently Ducky called Jimmy earlier that night
想讨论讨论老病例
wanting to discuss some old case.
吉米说他转天早上会过来
Jimmy said that he would be by in the morning
然后便发现他已与世长辞
and that's when he found him.
吉米正在他的办公室里翻找
Jimmy is going through his office now,
想知道他想和他谈什么
trying to figure out what he wanted to talk to him about.
下面有很多东西要看
Plenty to look through down there.
确实
Indeed.
但在不久前 情况还不是这样
But that was hardly the case not too long ago.
"唐纳德·马拉德 医学博士
"Dr. Donald Mallard, MD.
海军罪案调查处历史专家"
NCIS Historian"?
你的办公室仍需装修
Your office still needs work.
是的
Yes, it does.
帕莫先生 请切记
Never forget, Mr. Palmer,
经验是最好的老师
experience is the ultimate teacher.
我想我们快没地方了
I think we're running out of room.
是的 今晚的马拉德之夜
Yes, it will be lonely in the Mallardian tonight.
在我入土之前 我的传奇会一直增加
Until I am buried, there will be stories to tell.
我期待着讲述这些故事
And I look forward to telling them.
蒂姆 你离那具尸体太近了
You're awfully close to that body, Timothy.
你走了很远才上来吗 帕莫
You have a long ride coming up here, Palmer?
他不让我开车 我求了很多次
He wouldn't let me drive. I begged and begged.
马拉德医生
Dr. Mallard.
女士 抱歉 - 马拉德医生
Ma'am, excuse me... - Dr. Mallard!
你一直不接我电话
You've been ignoring my calls.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, wh...
是啊 你很抱歉
Yeah, you're sorry.
你到底是什么人啊
What kind of person are you, anyway?
嘿 首先... - 首先
Hey, first of all... - First of all,
你答应过我要帮我家人洗脱罪名
you promised me you'd help clear my family's name.
现在呢 你直接不理我
And now what? You just ghost me?
吉米 嘿 你好吗
Jimmy, hey, how you doing?
找到你想找的东西了吗 - 没有
Find what you were looking for? - No.
但我觉得它找到了我
But I think it found me.
各位 这是塞丽娜
Everyone, this is Serena.
我真的很抱歉
Again, I'm-I'm so sorry.
我不知道马拉德医生在我和他谈话后
I had no idea that Dr. Mallard passed
这么快就去世了
so soon after I spoke to him.
跟他谈了什么
Spoke to him about what?
是几天前的事了
Uh, it was a few days ago.
他答应帮我爸爸洗脱罪名
He promised to help clear my dad's name.
那是海军陆战队中士丹尼尔·扎瓦德斯基
That was Marine Sargeant Daniel Zawadski,
他于2013年五月在阿富汗阵亡
he was killed in Afghanistan, May 2013.
我当时只有七岁 所以...
I was only seven, so...
一直以来 我都以为我爸爸是战死沙场的
all this time, I thought my dad died in combat.
类似战争英雄
You know, a war hero.
直到...继续说
Until... Go ahead.
直到那个混蛋议员
Until that jerk councilman
开始散布关于他的谣言
started spreading lies about him.
等等 等等 什么谣言
Wait, wait, wait. What lies?
什么议员
What councilman?
贝格
Berger.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表