身为他的律师 我会证明他的清白
And as his lawyer, I intend to prove it.
为了保护家人 我们不会轻易放弃
We don't let little brothers go down without a fight.
想救尼克 唯一办法就是
Getting our hands on the FBI case file
拿到联邦调查局的卷宗 - 我同意
is the only way to help Nick. - I would agree.
那是黑他们系统遇到问题了吗
Then what is wrong with hacking the FBI?
非法侵入是违法的
Hacking is illegal.
没错 但这是为了公道
True. But it's for the greater good.
你没看过碟中谍吗
Have you seen any Mission: Impossibles?
我们别把自己弄成狱中谍
I think we should stick to Mission: Don't Go to Jail.
还有 你能不能先坐下
I also think you should sit down.
你进来已经跑了个半马了
You've run a half-marathon since you came in here.
我只是特别担心尼克
No, it's just, just nerves about Nick.
说不定这是喝了过期
Or it could be an allergic reaction
咖啡饮的过敏反应
to that expired Caf-POW!
小心你的心脏
You could have a heart attack.
有我在不会有事
Not on my watch.
你出卖我了吗
You narc'd on me?
小心驶得万年船
Better safe than sorry.
正是 所以我来给我亲爱的测血压
I agree, which is why I'm here to take my GF's BP.
但你亲爱的正在气头上
Okay, well, your GF is PO'd.
那就假装我不在
Just pretend like I'm not here.
继续说尼克的案子啊
Just go back to helping Nick.
说起这个 我们还是得拿到卷宗
Well, for that, we need case files.
并非只有联邦调查局才有卷宗
The FBI aren't the only ones that have some.
里瓦的尸体被发现时
When Riva's body was discovered,
当地警方第一时间赶到现场
local police were first on the scene.
他们出尸检报告了吗
And they wrote reports?
我那位警察朋友
Reports my deputy friend
刚把报告发给我了
just sent over.
碟中谍 大结局
Mission: Accomplished.
现场肯定有确凿证据对吧
The evidence at the scene must be pretty strong, right?
没 现场并未找到凶器
Wrong. No murder weapon,
也没有目击者
no witnesses,
唯一指向尼克的证据
and the only evidence that points to Nick
是死者金戒指上的指纹
is a fingerprint found on the victim's gold ring.
这就足够让尼克去接受问讯了
Well, that's enough to justify bringing in Nick for questioning.
但还远不能据此逮捕啊
But not nearly enough for an arrest.
联邦调查局肯定还有其他证据
The FBI must have more.
看来我们黑定他们了
So we do need to hack them.
电脑已被锁定
看来被黑的是我们
Uh, right now it looks like someone's hacking us.
联邦调查局来了 麦基让我来警告你们
It's the FBI. McGee sent me up to warn you.
他们回来了
They're... Back?
你完全没必要
Shutting down the entire system
关停整个系统啊
is completely unnecessary.
别急啊 只是暂时的
Oh, relax. It's only temporary
我需要从托雷斯探员工作站下些数据
while I download data from Agent Torres's workstation.
没错 非得从他的工作站
Right, something you could have done,
才能做这事
you know, at his workstation.
你没看到搜查令吗
Mmm, did you read my warrant?
不用看 你根本不知道你在做什么
I don't have to. You clearly have no idea what you're doing.
萝丝探员做事明白的很
Agent Rose always knows what she's doing.
我工作可不是为了开心
I didn't get this job, for my smile.
你在这儿工作开心吗 帕克
You enjoying your time at NCIS, Parker?
我可比不上你 能把系统搞瘫痪
Not as much as you are. Killing the entire network?
正如我和科学怪人所说 我有搜查令
Like I told your tech troll, I have a warrant.
我不是什么科学怪人
Actually, I'm not a tech troll.
我是高级外勤特工 好吗
I'm a senior field agent, okay?
看不出来啊
Oh, fooled me.
你这话什么意思
What the hell does that mean? What...
她在耍你呢 麦基
She's messing with you, McGee.
她也在耍我们大家
Just like she's messing with us.
你想要的不只是托雷斯的资料
You don't want data from Torres,
而是我们整个团队的资料
you want it from the entire team.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
那你在做什么
What are you doing?
调查海军罪案调查处的胁从谋杀行为
Investigating NCIS for accessory to murder.
本地警方将托雷斯探员列为嫌疑人后
After local police ID'd Agent Torres as a suspect,
联邦调查局已接手此案 我们搜查了他的公寓
the FBI took over the case and we searched his apartment.
在他的电脑里发现一条视频
We found a video on his computer.
这视频是拍给你们的
A video meant for you.
家人们 你们看到这个时 我已经被捕了
To my team, if you're watching this, I've been arrested,
麦基 是你黑进我云账户对吧
and, McGee, you hacked my cloud.
我正要说呢
I was getting to it.
我知道大家想帮我
I know you all want to help me.
但请不要这么做
But don't.
我要去找那个伤害我家人的混蛋
Because I'm going to find the man who hurt my family...
我要杀了他
and I'm going to kill him.
你们明白了吧
You see the problem.
我们真不知道这视频
Okay, we-we've never seen that video before.
现在要马上跟托雷斯取得联系
But now that we have, we need to talk to Torres now.
他忙着呢
He's a little busy.
我要去找那个伤害我家人的混蛋
Because I'm going to find the man who hurt my family...
我要杀了他
and I'm going to kill him.
元数据证实这条视频
Metadata proves this video was recorded at
于案发前一小时摄于托雷斯探员的住所
Agent Torres's apartment an hour before the murder.
他有充足的时间开车穿过市里
Plenty of time to drive across town
将承诺变为现实
and make good on his threat.
就这吗 一条威胁视频
That's all it is. A threat.
我们知道托雷斯去过凶案现场
We know Agent Torres was at that house.
那儿有他的指纹
We have his fingerprints.
是在凶器上吗
On the murder weapon?
不 凶器还未找到
No, the murder weapon hasn't been found.
就凭这些根本无法断定当晚的情况
You can't say for sure what happened that night.
联邦调查局找过他姐姐了
The FBI talked to the sister.
我们了解了过去的事
We know the family history,
托雷斯探员就是想杀人复仇
and Agent Torres was out for blood.
而且他也认罪了
In fact... he confessed to it.
即便视频是真的 我们也不能确定
We don't know what happened after Torres
托雷斯拍摄视频后到底做过什么
recorded that video, if it's even real.
我的部门对视频进行分析
My department analyzed that footage
以辨别是否存在数字模拟或伪造
for digital alterations or forgeries.
结果并不存在
There were none.
介意我们再次确认吗
You mind if we double-check?
你在质疑联邦调查局的信誉吗
You questioning the integrity of the FBI?
暂时没有 - 我的人可都是精锐
Not yet. - My people are the best.
我们也不差 萝丝探员
So are mine, Agent Rose.
当然也包括托雷斯
Including Agent Torres.
我敬佩你对下属的信任 主任
I respect loyalty, Director.
很好 那你就该理解我们为何难以接受
Good, then you can understand why it's hard for us to believe
我们之中出了冷血杀手
that one of our own is a cold-blooded killer.
行 海军罪案调查处可以调查视频
Fine. NCIS can process the footage.
但要在我监督下
Under my supervision.
这条视频最好是假的
We better hope this video is a fake.
如果是的话 那就是栽赃陷害
Well, if it is, this is a frame job.
但真凶为何这样大费周章呢
But why go through that kind of trouble?
不知道 但相对于表面情况
No idea, but I'm open to any explanation
我接受各种可能性
other than what it looks like.
嗯 那关于死者还有什么线索吗
Okay, so what else do we know about the victim?
里瓦现有的记录还算清白
On paper, Riva seems clean.
事业有成的律师 没有前科
A successful lawyer, no priors.
甚至还当过少年棒球队教练
Even coaches Little League.
很好 看来他无需再
Great, so it sounds like he gave up
利用那些可怜的移民了
taking advantage of vulnerable immigrants.
也不一定
Maybe not.
他后来又开始跟一个叫
He started dating
玛尔塔·德·莱昂的女人约会
a woman named Marta De Leon.
她是新移民
A recent immigrant
她儿子目前因诈骗罪入狱
who's got a son in prison for fraud.
跟托雷斯母亲被冤枉的罪名一样
Same crime Torres's mother was set up for.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表