就是这个家伙 就是他
That's the guy. That's him.
回来揍死他
Man, we're gonna bust him up.
雷蒙德
Rey.
你好啊
Hey, man.
能在这儿见到友善的面孔太好了
Nice to see a friendly face in here.
你这么认为吗
Is that what you think I am?
你错了
'Cause you're wrong.
你杀了唯一想救我出去的人
You killed the only man trying to get me out of here.
是莫里斯·里瓦害你进来的
Maurice Riva put you in here.
是我在帮你 - 是吗
I want to help you. - Yeah?
那谁又来帮你
And who's gonna help you?
海军罪案调查处 托雷斯探员
NCIS Agent Torres.
听说你回来了
Heard you were back.
这次是真的
For real this time.
你们可真不走运
Bad luck for you.
不
No.
上次 我在你的审讯室里
The last time, I was in your interrogation room.
这次换过来了
Now you are in mine.
你想问什么
Mm. You got questions?
我还有仇没报呢
I got unfinished business.
跟你们说话让他们以为我是告密者
Talking to the NCIS made me look like a rat.
是就承认啊
Well, if the cheese fits.
够了
That's enough!
住手 列夫
Break it up, Lev.
您误会了 头儿
You misunderstand, Officer.
我就是跟老朋友打个招呼
I was saying hello to an old friend.
说再见
Well, now say goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
还会再见
For now.
我没想到
I didn't realize
你叫我来是看一具尸体
I was coming in to see a dead body.
不是的
You're not.
不完全是
Not exactly.
我也不是很想看这些
I'm not sure I want to see these either.
我保证 值得一看
Oh, I promise, it's worth it.
这能证明您弟弟是无辜的
'Cause it proves your brother is innocent.
真的吗
Are you serious?
血检刚出结果了
Blood reports just came back and confirm
确认受害者患有甲状腺功能减退症
that the victim had previously
先前未被确诊
undiagnosed hypothyroidism,
导致头发和指甲变脆
which causes brittle hair, fingernails,
核心体温降低
and lowers core body temperature.
指人体心脑等器官温度 用于评估人体状况
进而影响到死亡时间的判断
Which changes the time of death.
延后大约一小时
To approximately one hour later.
当时尼克正在当地一家酒吧
During the time Nick was seen in a local bar.
联邦调查局向酒保核实过 我弟有不在场证明
The FBI talked to the bartender. My brother has an alibi.
是 但你没有
Yeah. But you don't.
你说什么 - 我们一直在想
Excuse me? - We've been trying
尼克为何会承认
to figure out why Nick would confess
他没犯过的罪行
to a crime he didn't commit.
他是在保护姐姐
He's protecting his sister.
你们在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
联邦调查局的卷宗里有你的通话记录
Your phone records are in the FBI case files.
我仔细调查了下
I did some extra digging.
你在案发当晚给尼克留了条语音
You left a voicemail for Nick on the night of the murder.
你跟我们说时可没提这事
A voicemail you failed to mention.
我说了我给他打过电话
I told you I tried calling him.
可你没说是在哪儿打的
You didn't say where you called from.
你的电话不仅是在真正的死亡时间内拨出的
And not only was your call made during the new time of death.
信号还显示你当时正在里瓦家
Cell tower data puts you at Riva's house.
你当晚就在凶案现场
You were there that night.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
可你弟以为你杀了
Your brother thinks you did.
他怎么会这么想 - 是你说的啊
And why would he think that? - You told him.
啊 我说什么了
What?! How?
我到现在都没见过他 也没跟他聊过
I still haven't seen him or talked to him.
你在当晚发的语音里说的
Your voicemail that night.
终有一日 尼克
Algún día, Nico.
终有一日
Algún día.
总有一天
"Someday."
你们之间代表正义审判的暗号
Your code for promising justice.
尼克收到了你的信息
Nick got your message,
得知里瓦已经死了
then learned that Riva was dead.
前思后想 他认为是你杀了里瓦
Put it together, you must have killed Riva.
问题是 他想的对吗
Question is... is he right?
五号场站 一名囚犯
Yard Station Five, one for transfer
需移送至医务室
to the infirmary.
五号场站 一名囚犯需移送至医务室
Yard Station Five, one for transfer to the infirmary.
我没看到小卖部有卖这个啊
I didn't see that in the commissary.
别人送的
They were a gift.
玛雅巧克力
Mayan chocolate.
某个特别的人送的吗
From someone special?
莫里斯·里瓦送的
From Maurice Riva.
他知道我最喜欢吃这个
He knew they were my favorite.
然而你杀了他
Until you killed him.
听我说 这事儿
Listen, about that...
等下 别跟我说你也无辜啊
Wait, no, don't tell me. You're innocent, too?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
人生无常啊 托雷斯探员
That's life, Agent Torres.
你很走运
Lucky for you,
死了就解脱了
death is simple.
你们都走错地方了
Y'all are in the wrong block.
警卫不在
No guards.
这绝对没走错啊
Looks like the right block to me.
什么玩意儿
What the hell...
所有人都给我进去
Everybody back in.
托雷斯 有人来见你
Torres, you got a visitor.
他们在
They're waiting in...
他们告我时我还在探视室呢
I was in the visiting room when they told me.
你还好吗 - 你不该来这儿的
You okay? - Hey, you shouldn't be here.
那你怎么还来 我们知道你做了什么 尼克
Neither should you. We know what you're doing, Nick.
那我做了什么
What am I doing?
你是在给你姐姐顶罪
You're covering for your sister.
你觉得是她杀了莫里斯·里瓦
You think she killed Maurice Riva.
是我杀的
I killed him.
知道你会这么说
Yeah, I figured you'd say that.
天啊
Oh, come on.
尼克 躺下
你该走了
You need to leave.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
您再跟他说一遍
Tell him what you told us.
当你打电话跟我说里瓦时
When you called me about Riva,
我就知道你盯上他了
I knew you'd go after him,
我去了 可我是去阻止你的
so, yes, I went to that house to stop you.
但我到那儿时已经晚了
But when I got there, it was too late.
你已经走了 也没人开门
You were already gone, and nobody answered the door.
所以我就给你发了条信息
So I left you the message.
"终有一日"
"Algún día."
你承诺我正义将得到伸张
You were promising to get justice.
是为你
For you.
作为你的律师
As your lawyer.
我害怕是你杀了他
I was afraid you'd killed him.
我确实杀了 - 行了
Well, I did. - Stop.
我们都是为了保护彼此而说谎
We've both been lying to protect each other.
就只是这样 尼克
No more, Nico.
我真的没杀人
I really didn't do this.
你也没有
And neither did you.
那天晚上到底发生了什么
What happened that night?
当我看见里瓦 我满脑子只想着
When I saw Riva, all I could think about
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表