剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
Could we...?
我们可以聊聊吗
Corporal. Why don't you have yourself a cigarette break?
下士 你可以出去抽根烟 休息一会
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
So you have some ideas?
所以你有什么想法
Well, to start with...
首先是
The ban on visits by your airmen.
禁止你的飞行员进入酒吧的命令
Ah...
啊
No, no, no, no, no. It's not like that.
不 不 不 不 不 不是这样的
It's not special pleading.
这不是一次请求
You mustn't laugh. This is a real way to improve relationships.
你不可以笑 这是促进友好关系的可行之法
Which just happens to coincide with...
只是刚好这个方法牵涉到了
Your husband's business.
你丈夫的酒吧生意
The pub is where the two communities meet
这个酒馆是两个社会团体进行接触的地方
the airmen and the local people.
飞行员和当地人
Except last time they met, we almost lost an airman.
只是上次他们接触的时候 我们一个飞行员差点死掉
Your husband had to intervene. Remember?
你丈夫也参与了那起争端 记得吗
Oh! No, no, no, no, Michael didn't intervene.
噢 不 不 不 不是这样的 迈克尔没有参与其中
It was me, Calamity Jane.I pulled the gun.
是我 卡拉米蒂·简 我拔了抢
Please don't tell your commanding officer that.
请别告诉你的司令官
He'll think there's a crazy woman down here and extend the ban!
他会以为有个疯女人来求你延长禁令时间
I won't tell him that, Mrs. Coyne.
我不会告诉他的 科因女士
Rose, please.
请叫我罗斯
When I ask him to lift the ban.
我什么时候让他把禁令解除呢
Not to lift it entirely. Just to shorten it.
并不是完全解除 只是把时间缩短
We would be very grateful.
我们会对你万分感激的
I would be very grateful.
我 会对你万分感激的
I will do my best...
我会尽力的
Rose.
罗斯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
万分感谢
You... you sew?
你 你会缝衣服吗
I'm sorry?
什么
Er, your tunic button. There.
额 你长袍上的纽扣 那里的
Hey. That's pretty observant.
嘿 好眼力
Women notice these things.
女人都会注意到这些事的
I lost it. On the shore, I think.
我把它给弄丢了 可能是在湖岸
Your stitching is very neat.
针脚很整齐
Did you do that yourself?
你自己缝的吗
A man learns to sew in the armed forces.
军队里的男人都会学着自己缝衣服
What did he say?
他怎么说
He said he'd do his best.
他说他会尽力
That's all?
没了吗
That's all.
没了
Well, did you tell him how important it was?
你告诉他这事有多重要了吗
I told him you had three people in there last night and that it
我告诉他昨晚酒吧里只有三个客人
was making you crazy.
这让你很抓狂
Yeah, that was me.
对 这是在说我
Did you tell him how important it was to you?
你告诉他这对你有多重要了吗
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么说
It might mean more to a good-looking fella like him, coming from a woman.
一个帅小伙可能更愿意接受女士的求助
Michael, that's a strange thing to say.
迈克尔 你说这话很奇怪
What's strange about it?
哪里奇怪
I'm only stating a thing that everybody knows.
我只是在陈述一个谁都知道的事实
Men are a deal more likely to do favours for a woman than for a man.
男人更喜欢帮助一位女士而不是一位男士
Did you want me to flirt?
你想让我跟人调情
No! I didn't say that. I just wanted you...
没有 我可没这么说 我只是想让你
I didn't flirt, Michael.
我不会跟人调情 迈克尔
And don't tempt me to try.
你也别怂恿我去调情
Ach, Rose...
啊 罗斯
I was only making sure you didn't shout at him.
我只是想确认一下你没冲他大喊大叫
God's sake.
天哪
Keys...
我来拿钥匙
Sorry, you're, erm, you're dressing.
对不起 你 你在换衣服
Michael...
迈克尔
I have to go, the pub needs opening.
我要走了 酒馆要开门了
Of course.
是的
Someone has to keep the show on the road.
总得有人去开门
Michael?
迈克尔
I love you.
我爱你
Sure, I know.
当然 我知道
Michael.
迈克尔
Sergeant.
巡佐
It's thirsty work, pedalling.
骑自行车总会让人口渴
You said it.
你说得对
Drop of water, is it, Sergeant?
一杯水 对吧 巡佐
Sure, you know I never drink when I'm on duty, Mr. Coyne.
对 你知道我值班的时候从不喝酒的 科因先生
You were down with Davey and Ned?
你和戴维还有内德关系好吗
Serving them up a summons.
我给他们送去法♥院♥传票
They do not like me.
他们可一点也不喜欢我
Do they like you, Michael?
他们喜欢你吗 迈克尔
Never done me any harm.
他们从没伤害过我
Have they not? And where's your US airmen?
没有吗 你的那些美国空军呢
Look, just because you didn't tell us about something
听着 有些事情你不告诉我们
doesn't mean we didn't hear about it.
不代表我们没听说过
Now, I persuaded Bill Prince to drop the charges against Failey.
我现在正在劝比尔·普林斯撤销对费利的指控
I know he's connected to your maid.
我知道他和你家佣人有关系
And it's fairly obvious he didn't know anything about what happened.
而且很明显他对这件事一无所知
But Davey Hanlon's facing jail.
但是戴维·汉隆要面临牢狱之灾
It's clear he assaulted Prince.
很明显是他袭击了普林斯
Have you witnesses?
你有证人吗
Witnesses? Michael. In Moybeg?
证人 迈克尔 在莫依贝吗
Where nobody has ever seen anything?
这个谁也不会说出看见了什么的地方
Anyway, the RM doesn't need witnesses to put Hanlon in jail.
不管怎样 皇家海军不需要证人就可以把汉隆送进监狱
No.
这可不行
Right,
好了
I'd better be off.
我最好还是走吧
How's your son?
你儿子怎么样
Alfie's fine. They're shipping him out somewhere.
阿尔菲很好 他们把他送到了某个地方
He can't tell me where.
他不能告诉我具体的位置
I think it's the Mediterranean.
我猜是地中海
Well, I hope he stays safe.
我希望他能平平安安
So do I, Michael.
我也是 迈克尔
Right.
好了
Good luck.
好运
Good luck, Sergeant.
好运 巡佐
"Brave New World."
“美丽新世界”
"Aldous Hux... Huxley!"
“阿道尔斯·赫胥 赫胥黎”
What's... what's mordant?
这 这“刻薄的”是什么意思
Mor... mordant?
刻 刻薄的
Mordant.
刻薄的
Flip.
真讨厌
Hello, young Quinn. Is Michael Coyne about?
你好 小奎恩 迈克尔·科恩在么
He's in the house.
他在屋里
What are you here about?
你们来干什么
For God's sake, Sally. You know right well why we're here.
拜托 萨莉 你非常清楚我们为什么会来
Or is Failey not a man for pillow talk?
还是说费利不值得当你的枕边人
You can mind your manners, or you'll stay on the step.
有点儿礼貌 不然你就呆在这里吧
We're here to see Michael Coyne about the solicitor.
我们是来见迈克尔·科恩的 要和他说找律师的事
We're here to see Michael Coyne about the solicitor!
我们是来见迈克尔·科恩的 要和他说找律师的事
I heard you.
我听见了
Is it any bit of wonder Failey's in no hurry to marry thon one?
难怪费利不急着娶这人呢
She is some tackle.
真够难搞的
I'm after telling Mr. Coyne.
我跟科恩先生说了
He says he'll see you.
他说他会见你们
Gentlemen.
先生们
Sally tells me you're here about the solicitor?
萨莉跟我说你们来是聊律师的事儿
Aye. We want James Harrington represent us on Friday.
是 我们想要詹姆斯·哈灵顿周五为我们辩护
Harrington's dear. What about Williams?
天啊 哈灵顿 威廉姆斯怎么样
He represented the men from Doss last session.
他上次给多斯的人做了辩护
Aye, he did.
是啊 没错
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表