剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
I'm not sure how you define too much.
我不确定你是怎么定义累的
Thank you for saving me from myself.
谢谢你把我从自我中解救出来
Only you know if I did.
只有你知道我救过你
Be careful, eh?
路上小心
I looked on the dump all day yesterday,
我昨天盯着军需品存放处看了一整天
till Stagger run me.
直到条子朝我跑来
There's no more of them balloons.
再也没有气球了
Do you think the Hanlons would buy toothpaste?
你觉得汉隆会买♥♥牙膏吗
So Vera went home and my father breathed a sigh of relief,
所以维拉回家了 我的父亲也松了一口气
happy that he'd got the less wild and wayward of the Moorshead girls.
开心自己摆脱了这个狂野到难以控制的穆尔斯黑德姑娘
In fact, as I now realise,
事实上 正如我现在意识到那样
my mother was about to show him that he'd got that wrong.
我母亲正要向他表明 他想错了
Entirely, hopelessly, disastrously wrong.
完全地 绝望地 悲惨地大错特错了
You have all been invited to a Christmas party.
你们都被邀请了去参加圣诞派对
What do you think's up there?
你觉得那里有什么
There's everything, Francis.
那里有一切 弗朗西斯
Everything.
一切
Decency? He's trying to take my livelihood away.
正派吗 他正试图夺走我的生活
See if I can save your pub!
看看我能不能拯救你的酒吧
Where is he? Why doesn't he love me any more?
他在哪儿 为什么他不再爱我了
This is family! This is trust!
这是家庭 这是信任
This is everything I believe in...
这一切是我的信仰
and it's been thrown in my face.
如今却朝我的脸上甩了一巴掌
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表